All Comments on 'First Time with Mummy'

by SonofGondor

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesover 9 years ago
44H?

You know, when a woman's measurement is taken into consideration, the "H" is the cup size, the size of the actual breast in comparison to her frame. An "A" cup is tiny, a "D" is much bigger. An "H" would be monstrously huge, like a BEACH BALL. But the "44" part of your description? That's not the circumference if you go around the chest where the breasts push out the furthest, as you seem to think. You must have thought a "44H" would be "as measured going around the nipples, with the tape parallel to the floor". In fact, that number is derived by measuring the size of the woman JUST BELOW the breasts. That's how a woman with "34B" tits can be attractive, while a woman with "34DD" tits really stands out: the breasts are bigger in comparison to the same frame. And 34H would look like an average sized woman with those ridiculous BEACH BALL tits.

But what you did, by making this shit up in your own mind without knowing what you were doing, is describe a woman whose chest is 44" BELOW her "H cup" tits. That would mean she's pretty goddam fat. Like, the kind of fat where you would see "back cleavage" from layers of fat "muffin-topping" each other going down her torso. Like, a good 300 pound porker, kind of fat.

That's a 44H for you.

I stopped reading there, but I'd be willing to guess you had a 14" dick, too, right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
He needs a spanking

He wants a spanking, when she mentioned it I'm sure he got excited; no man is too old to be spanked, especially by his mommy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
never knew

Never knew a mummy other than in horor movies could move let alone have sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Mom Versus Mum

In Great Britain where the language English originated it is Mum and Mummy we do not know what Mom or Mommy is or why Americans use it.

SonofGondorSonofGondorover 9 years agoAuthor
Bra Size

Epiphany_Jones - nice piece of fat shaming.

Not only am I well-acquainted with how bras are measured, but anyone who's been to the lingerie section of a high street store would know that 44H is far from unrealistic as a bra size.

For one thing, the average British woman wears a DD-cup brassiere. Moreover, Rigby and Peller - the company who I reference in the story - specialise in manufacturing lingerie for plus-size women. Bravissimo, Ann Summers, Marks and Spencer and Debenhams also stock lingerie up to and including a J-cup.

Finally, if you'd actually bothered to read the story in full rather than speeding off on your fat-shaming rant, you would have noticed that I described the mother as a BBW, so her size should not have come as a surprise.

By the way, the son had a 6" cock...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
LOVED IT!

Ignore the critics and keep writing. Can't wait for 'Second Time with Mummy'. I'm British so I liked the mum instead of mom. Love big beautiful women too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very good story

Many lads overindulge in wanking. It is very beneficial to have mom take charge and set a schedule and require permission. Rewards such as views, sniffs and tit wanks can be effective tools.

titman76titman76over 9 years ago
Excellent!

Loved the story - really "hit the spot" for me! Seriously hope there will be a part 2! ☺

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Breasts get crazy large in the U.K.

Im from america and i have a thin friend of scottish ancestry who wears an H cup. The poor girl is sexy as all hell but her back is like murder.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 9 years ago
Great first story

I really enjoyed it. Keep writing.

And don't worry about the whiners.

live4thebjlive4thebjover 9 years ago
Awesome story

I was doing a service call and a woman there had a tight fit body and big knockers. While she wasn't fat like the mom in the story I kept picturing her bent over taking it in the ass while I reached around and played with her tits. 5 stars. I don't care my GF has her period I am fucking her when I get home for I am so fucking horny from reading that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I second doug_nought, a great first story

More, please, SoG. And I'm very glad to see the author's evisceration of "Epiphany Jones" (what a name). Where does that know-it-all come off inflicting his dreary lecture on us? Maybe instead of bellyaching he should try his hand at writing a hot well-written story of the kind SoG's given us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
damn good show

I WAS ON THE VERGE OF CUMMING AND WAS HOPING FOR MORE! WHEN I GOT TO PAGE THREE IT STOPPED TOO SHORT! LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Bravo!!!

Please don't let the haters discourage you. Awesome story. If big tits aren't your thing, then find another story... Never in my life have I commented on a story because I felt the tits in the story didn't match what I was picturing in my brain. Big massive tits are a fetish, it gets people off in a powerful way if it is what they are into. I look forward to stories like this. Bravo sir! Please write more and don't stop. More more more. Your description of the titfuck was flawless. I would love to hear more of that obsession.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
......

i imagined an obese woman with jello arms and a big stomach with stretch marks, a big fat face and a triple chin and cellulite butt and thighs. It was very disturbing. Next time write about a woman who is healthy and in shape, and not some type 2 diabetic fat woman who is 2 seconds for a heart attack, whose husband neglects because every time he sees her naked he becomes impotent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
IGNORE THE PILLOCK BELOW

She's a great girl and we want more of her. This is a 5* story. Finding a chubby girl "disturbing". He's fallen for the propaganda of the "health police".

SonofGondorSonofGondorover 9 years agoAuthor
Anonymous

It's no surprise that the latest Anonymous doesn't dare give his/her name...

You, Sir/Madam, are a total douchebag.

Just because someone is a BBW and/or has large breasts does not mean that they are 'unhealthy,' and the manner in which you visualised the woman in my story suggests that you have an extremely warped view of what it is to be 'sexually attractive.'

Your demand that I write only about women who are 'healthy and in shape' is a revealing one. It reveals that you believe fat people to be incapable of enjoying a sexual relationship or to be seen as sexual attractive. You obviously have a very blinkered view of sexuality, wherein only women who ascribe to 'conventional' standards of beauty can be considered as acceptable sexual partners.

Rather than make openly offensive, fat-shaming comments on my stories, or demand that I only create characters who fit into your blinkered, bitter worldview, why not put your head out of your own arse and write a story of your own? You're obviously far more skilled that I am!

SonofGondorSonofGondorover 9 years agoAuthor
Diabetes

It is also clear to me that the 'Anonymous' above has absolutely no clue about how Type Two Diabetes actually works.

First, just because someone is overweight does not mean that they suffer from diabetes.

Second, just because someone is overweight does not mean that they are 'two seconds from a heart attack.'

Third, just because someone is overweight does not mean that they are not 'healthy.'

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5 *s: an Excellent Incest Fantasy

The way the mother is described in the story, SHE'S A HEALTHY WOMAN. Big ass, strong thighs and big boobs have been symbols of health & fertility since prehistoric times. Obesity is a medical problem & so is diabetes.

You have wroten an excellent story. You hit the nail on the head when you described his mom as BBW. You described my mother. As a kid i had incestuous jack-off fantasies. They as a rule were about my mother or another grown-up woman (say a family friend). In the scenarios were my mom was involved there never was full-fledged penetration. (I must have thought it would not qualify as incest if there is no penetration!) But man was i caressing and cuddling and petting & kissing her naked ass and thighs.

Thank you for the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
mommys tities alwaysmake a young man hard

when they do a 69they'll be just fine he needs to make her cum with his young tongue

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
very hot

Amazing, love it, had me cumming loads. PLEASE do another chapter with plenty of titfucking!

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
I am so tired of readers not recognising

that there are cultural and language differences in the many English speaking countries of the world, and that does not make them wrong!!

It also escapes their egocentric view of the world that different measuring means are used. Shoes, dress sizes, men's suits, trousers, bras, and most other clothing items are measured and numbered by multiple methods as you go from country to country.

one countries mother is another's mater. just as mum is called mom in others.

Please, readers, wake up and celebrate the differences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wonderful

This is great. It would explain her aggressiveness better if you had stated that she heard him speaking as he wanked about her. But still good. To right bank. Don't be hard on folks who don't think about cultural variations. For example, an 18yr old boy raised in the U.S. Midwest who has never met say - an Englishman and who had just been taught not to be prejudiced against black people would possibly not know the terms of 'wank' and 'holdups'. It wouldn't occur to him that bra sizes are different maybe in France than Oklahoma City. And the prudishness found in the Bible Belt might not even be able to conceive of sexual mores elsewhere. Though I'm from Alabama, conservative, physically modest, and very much a prude I really enjoy this. I grew up in the 'back of beyond' and momma and I only had each other so it was pretty natural for us to turn to each other. Especially when the only family within miles with daughters were democrats and Texas a&m fans. Can't pollute the gene pool like that. So, good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

"Take that, you naughty little fucker!" Mum yelled, grinding against my crotch as I fought to free my nose from beneath her huge tit

Why can't anyone write a normal story where normal sex happens?

SonofGondorSonofGondorover 8 years agoAuthor
Normal Sex

Anonymous

First off, if you're looking for what you describe as "a normal story where normal sex happens," might I suggest looking somewhere other than the 'incest/taboo' section of this site.

Second of all, I hardly think that breast-smothering and dry-humping are the most 'out of the ordinary' sexual practices...then again, maybe you consider all non-penetrative forms of sex as 'abnormal.'

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
sexy

Love it write more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Meh

there is one place made for a dick and cum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous