All Comments on 'Fetish Focus: A Cock Caged Cuckold'

by IsabellaEmily

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
HottieOlwenHottieOlwenover 1 year ago

Oh IsabellaEmily, thank you! My cuck has already gone to work, so I had to read this to myself this morning, but I promise you that he will be made to read it out loud to me tonight!

This was so realistic. I do keep him cock locked and I do tease him by smoking. He's used to my coming home after a date and being made to clean me up. But there are a few things here I haven't tried. Yet! I certainly am going to cook his cum and mix it in with his scrambled eggs. I have milked him onto his Christmas Pudding in the past, so that he has home made white sauce on it.

5 stars seem inadequate after all the work you've done to write this story for us, but that's all I can give you. That, and my grateful thanks for putting your lovely filthy mind to this and producing such a wonderful tale.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Love your dirty, filthy, fertile mind

dpga4625dpga4625over 1 year ago

Nice! I would like to be the cuck in these scenarios.

gforce746gforce746over 1 year ago

Thoroughly enjoyed this Hotwife Cuckhold story! Thank you to HottieOlwen for sharing, and the incredible mind of IsabellaEmily her amazing brand of writing the best erotica. Big bright 5 stars for this one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fucking sucking red hot. Cunt crazed fucker, Lancashire, UK. I put cunt juice in my ice cream, for me and put my cock cream into ice cream for my fuck buddy.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

if my wife ever did this i would set her ass on fire while she sleeps

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

you sound like a abusive bitch as a wife

rickylaw01rickylaw016 months ago

Three weeks later her nasty hole started itching. It went on for a few days. When she uncaged cuck Richard she saw the scab on the side if his shaft. They went to the doctor and found out they both had herpes. They went home and a couple of days later cuck Richard felt sores in his mouth. The doctor informed him he also had oral herpes.

They lived itchy ever after.

ilikeskin69ilikeskin694 months ago

I would loved to clean her up....AL

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIsabellaEmily@IsabellaEmily
Thanks for visiting my profile. I’m Isabella and I’m a pleasure addict from the Midwest, currently residing in Florida, where I spend my time swimming, running, fucking, reading, hiking, singing, swearing, touching, tickling, exploring, loving, painting, and writing filthy s...