All Comments on 'Family Trip 02: Brother and Sister'

by IsabellaEmily

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
oldcouriousoldcouriousabout 2 months ago

looking forward to part three

VincepetroneVincepetroneabout 2 months ago

Love it. Can’t wait to see how you get all four of them together.

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto68about 2 months ago

YOU are an amazing writer. Thanks for the great story. I will now go check out some of your other writing. Keep it up!!!

AccelarVesterAccelarVesterabout 2 months ago

One word - HOT!

Me thinks that the Brother/Sister relationship will not just stay as "fuck buddies".

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 2 months ago

Loved it! More please.

HottieOlwenHottieOlwenabout 2 months ago

I am so glad that you decided to revive this serial, IsabellaEmily. It is do deliciously dirty! You write like someone who has either participated in similar circumstances to the ones you write about, or you have a vivid, but filthy imagination! Either way, this second chapter gets 5 stars from me.

GeorgeGaleGeorgeGaleabout 2 months ago

These two stories need to become a 5-6 story series. This story is so hot and needs to be told and expanded on..........():\

Frankie1952Frankie1952about 2 months ago

Oh so hard and throbbing. More please. Hopefully Dori & Debbie will join him and make a baby or two.

davp6255davp6255about 2 months ago

So looking forward to the rest of this telling. I want to read about the proposed 4 some where it does in the future for Dori & Harry.

Dave

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

The theme of this story is quite believable . His introduction to intercourse was much better than mine . Well Done !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Don't let anyone ever tell you that you don't have a way with words. Very sensual and a lot of different things going on and making you eager to get to the next part. Hot story and you really have made a fan here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I love readinng stories women have written, as they include more insightful dialogue, and romantic action. Good story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I enjoyed both episodes of "Family Trip". Keep writing... I'll soon be reading the rest of your stories... Thanks!

AmbulAmbulabout 2 months ago

Wow! So very hot and erotic. I hope to read about Dori and Harry with Trish and Jackson. More firsts for this horny pair. Trish seems to be lust all the time as well, so I expect a lot of sucking and fucking from the foursome. I hope the author writes another chapter or a few.

AndyfarquarAndyfarquarabout 2 months ago

Just like Harry and Dori, you get better with practice ;-) - Loved it, thanks.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanabout 1 month ago

That was pretty good. The main disappointment for me is their plunging into their new relationship with the goal of making it a one time only encounter. I'm not really thrilled with the idea of Jackson having sex with Dori either. The orgy planned by the kissing cousins is going to detract from the story in my humble opinion.

Since Harry just basically rocked Dori's world, I hope she falls in love with him hard. So hard that she convinces Debbie to have a poly relationship with the three of them becoming exclusive and a family together. But I doubt that you wrote it in that direction. 4/5

Wiz1002Wiz1002about 1 month ago

It seemed a little unbelievable that both a male virgin and female (cock) virgin could actual have mind-blowing sex on the first occasion. However I found it incredibly hot, arousing and well written. There is so many options to take this forward: 4-somes, Harry with Dori and Debbie, Dori with Trisha and Jackson, maybe the rest of the family may already be having sex and these two main characters can join in??

A well deserved 5 stars 🌟

Juanpabloo942Juanpabloo942about 1 month ago

That was incredibly hot. Loved adding the cousin into the mix. I was hard the entire time! 5 stars

Sex_CrazedSex_Crazedabout 1 month ago

There's going to be more, right. This is one hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great story. Great dialog that was always moving forward without repetition. It kept me looking forward to the next scene and made me think of the opportunities I missed because I was too timid. With several sisters I had some good times but never got to the final deed. One day it was about to happen - with my sister laying on her bed with legs and pussy spread open wide and me cock in hand was about to mount up when we were interrupted by our mother calling to us from downstairs. As a very old guy I can still picture her laying there. Yes folks - incest can and does start well before 18 - some times several years before.

trousersnaketrousersnakeabout 1 month ago

Wow they've certainly moved on from their virgin phase. This lacks the lovely innocent tone of the first part but it's still hot. Having said that I'm really not sure about the whole lesbian group sex thing that appears to be looming.

Interesting that you say this was one of your earlier works. I'd say your writing has got more realistic since then- in a fantasy world of course.

Much love to you anyway xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Hot story. In my world it's very believable because having several sisters I've had some great experiences. The one thing I liked best is that there wasn't any of the B S discussion about hesitation because of being family. When you're ready to fuck you fuck. Any of that discussion stuff will break the mood and it won't happen. You ended this on just the right note. Anything beyond this will be anti climatic and ruin the story. Let us readers finish it in whatever way our minds might wander. I read your essay about who you are and even at an advanced age you're a woman I would like to meat.

JACKBETHJACKBETH6 days ago

Love your stories!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIsabellaEmily@IsabellaEmily
Thanks for visiting my profile, no PM’s in the chat rooms please. I’m Isabella and I’m a pleasure addict from the Midwest, currently residing in Florida, where I spend my time swimming, running, fucking, reading, hiking, singing, swearing, touching, tickling, exploring, lovi...