Family Reunion: Mother's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sasha snapped her fingers and Jasmine, who had been watching intently, opened the duffle bag and pulled out some supplies.

Emma watched as Sasha stroked her hands up and down her legs, saying in a gentle voice, "These nylons really are super soft."

"I love them," Emma admitted, as she also loved the feeling of these soft feminine hands on her legs... her pussy tingling and leaking.

"Of course..." Sasha began, as she reached her hands further beneath the dress, all the way to her mother's thong, "...your pussy needs to be soft and inviting, too."

"I've never had a reason for it to be that way," Emma confessed, as she submissively raised her ass to allow the young woman to slide off her thong.

"Well, your rebirth includes having a smooth snatch, and going forward, you'll have rampant randy reasons," Sasha said, always enjoying alliteration... the one quirk she'd willingly retained from her father's many lame-ass lectures.

Sasha's words made Emma think of her ex-husband, who had always used alliteration, so much so that she now hated hearing it. But desiring to feel like a liberated woman, wanting to get a little (or even a lot) wilder than she'd ever been before, and also wishing to be like a character in the erotic stories she'd been reading, she said, "I believe I'd prefer to have a shaved cunt, if you please." There! Daring, and without a hint of alliteration!

"Oh my," Sasha said, a little surprised by her Mom's brazen choice of words. In her work and her play, she often saw reserved women coming out of their shells not only sexually, but also linguistically. Words they would never be caught dead uttering normally, such as cunt, slut, and even more extreme phrases like 'fuck my asshole', 'double team me' and 'cum all over my face'... whenever their repressed fantasies became realities.

Sasha sprayed shaving cream on her mother's hairy pussy as she said, "Tell me one of your fantasies you'd like most to come true, Emma."

"Honestly?" Emma asked, "no matter what it is?" even though sharing a shameful truth with her (and by default with Jasmine), didn't seem like such a big deal anymore since this girl had seen her naked, and was even now preparing to shave her pussy.

"Yes, there should be no secrets between us from now on," Sasha said, although she was holding back two real doozies: that she was Emma's long-lost child, and that she had retained Zach's big, fat cock, still in perfect working order.

As Sasha moved the razor to her mother's pussy, Emma admitted, "I have a lot of them."

"Just tell us one for now," Sasha said, before adding, "but please don't move; I don't want to draw blood down here."

"Okay," Emma said, as she pondered which secret to reveal. She didn't want to be too obvious, by blurting out she longed to become a submissive pussy-munching pet to this young goddess.

"There's nothing too kinky for you to tell us," Jasmine added. "Remember that not only do Sasha and I run a store that specializes in providing the necessary for every conceivable sexual fetish, but we moved all the way to Dallas from LA, just to develop it from scratch. So we're not easily shocked."

"No?" Emma asked with a smile, as she felt the razor blade moving around her pussy.

"You were quite wet when I pulled your panties down just now," Sasha pointed out. "What were you thinking of then?"

"I'm a little ashamed to say," Emma said.

"No secrets, now," Jasmine reminded her. "And you needn't be ashamed about anything; we're not."

"Very well then: sex," Emma said.

"Well, that's obvious and rather broad," Sasha objected mildly, as she shaved her mother's privates. She added, deciding to hint at some of the things she was planning for this very evening, "I'd like you to be more specific, if you please. For instance, do you fantasize about eating pussy, sucking a big cock, taking a nice, long cock into your long-neglected pussy, being sodomized, or perhaps even taking two big cocks into your pussy and butt at once? If you fantasize about it, I'd like to hear about it, and the further out there it is, the better."

"Oh my," Emma actually moaned slightly at hearing such a wicked list... a list of activities, all of which she'd fantasized about doing in recent months, ever since discovering erotica and porn... even including taking something up her ass. If she was to be sodomized, that would be the ultimate 'fuck you' to her ex-husband, given his excuse for that horrible thing he'd done to Zach.

"I think she wants to go for Curtain Number Three: a big cock," Jasmine opined. "Tell me Emma, am I right?"

"Well, I've never had a cock at all except for my ex's, and his is five inches long," Emma admitted, "so having a big one inside me might be quite the kick," liking the sound of herself saying the word cock, and she was pretty sure this was the first time in her entire life she'd ever used the word, except maybe when referring to chickens. The monosyllable sounded so much sexier than penis. Just like the words pussy or cunt sounded so much hotter than vagina.

"Well, we can help you find one of those very soon," Sasha promised, as she continued shaving her mother, thinking she should have used some scissors first. This was becoming a two-new-blades shave.

"You two are so wild and crazy," Emma said.

"You don't know the half of it," Sasha said. "So, which one is your ultimate fantasy, Emma?"

"I'm not sure I can pick only one," Emma admitted. She paused as she admitted, "After decades of being repressed, I think I might want to do them all, if that's not too shameful."

Jasmine smiled at the woman's eagerness.

Sasha said, "I don't find that desire unreasonable at all, but please remember that between we three, shame about anything at all is unnecessary. But if you could only choose one option right now, would it be cock or cunt first?"

Emma couldn't decide what to say. She really wanted to become a submissive pet to Sasha... she really, really did. Yet what she wanted the most was to be fucked hard and deep by a big cock.

"Be brutally honest," Sasha urged, getting close to finishing the shave.

"Well, I'd love to taste my first cunt..." Emma answered dubiously.

"But?" Sasha prompted.

"But I'm really dying to be fucked by a big cock," Emma admitted. "I'm sorry, is that bad? Am I hurting your feelings? You're such wonderful ladies, I'd really hate to do that!"

"Not at all, you're doing just fine. Now tell us: how big is your dream cock?" Jasmine asked.

"Seven inches, I guess," Emma said, thinking almost anything would be bigger than her ex's.

"Not eight or nine?" Sasha asked, as she was nine inches and fat, while Jasmine was an impressive eight inches.

"Is that even possible? If so, it would be amazing," Emma said longingly. "Although I can't even fathom I could take anything that big."

"Oh, pussies were made to take huge cocks," Sasha said.

"Assholes, too," Jasmine added.

"Nine inches in someone's ass?" Emma asked in awe.

"We're discussing not just anyone's ass here Emma, we're discussing yours. And oh yeah, there isn't anything better than seeing a woman taking eight or nine inches of cock in one, or even in both of her holes simultaneously," Jasmine continued, loving seeing the look of shock and intrigue on the older woman's face.

"All done," Sasha said, admiring the shaved pussy. "Your cunt is now as smooth as a baby's bottom."

Wow," Emma said, looking down and seeing her pink pussy lips in clear view for the first time since puberty.

"You have a deliciously inviting pussy," Sasha complimented, tempted to taste her right there and then, yet instead she observed, "you look pretty excited down there, Emma."

"All this talk about sex has gotten me pretty stimulated," Emma admitted, oddly not at all uncomfortable to be sharing this with Sasha, and even with Jasmine.

"Show us how stimulated," Sasha ordered.

"What? How?"

"By rubbing yourself."

"Here? Right in front of the two of you?"

"We're not just any two people, we're your guides on your journey of self-discovery," Sasha refuted her patiently. "So close your eyes, play with yourself, and imagine a big cock or two is ready for you right here, right now."

"Oh, my," Emma said.

"Do it, Emma," Sasha ordered. "Remember your promise to do whatever you're told."

"Okay, okay," Emma nodded, "I did promise, and I meant it," not wanting to disappoint this lovely girl. She closed her eyes, moved her hand to her fevered pussy, and began rubbing.

"Describe to us what you're thinking about," Sasha urged in a gentle, hypnotic voice, as she slipped off her heavy duty thong, unleashing her nine-inch cock from its confined space.

Jasmine took her cock out too, excited to see Sasha preparing to commit incest with her own unknowing mother.

"A big cock is fucking my mouth," Emma moaned.

"Sounds exciting. How big is it?" Sasha asked, climbing out of her dress.

"Nine inches," Emma moaned, rubbing her pussy.

Jasmine removed her outer clothing too, stroking her eight-inch cock.

"If a lovely nine-inch cock magically appeared before you right now, what would you do, my pet?" Sasha asked, as she positioned the tip of her hard cock a couple inches away from her mother's face.

"I'd suck it, I'd swallow the guy's cum, and then I'd take it into my long-neglected pussy; I'd even offer up my virgin ass to him," Emma replied wickedly, her visualizations of every one of those acts getting her all revved up.

"What if there were two big cocks available to you?" Sasha asked, moving her cock even closer to her mother's lips.

"Ohhhh," Emma moaned, frantically rubbing her pussy. "Then I'd suck one while I fucked the other."

"What about being double penetrated?" Jasmine asked.

"Ooooooooh, really? Then I'd do whatever the owners of those big cocks ordered me to," Emma moaned, her orgasm rising inside her.

"Have you fantasized about having sex with me?" Sasha asked.

"Yes," Emma admitted without hesitation.

"About being my pet?"

"Yessssssss,' Emma groaned.

"Obeying my every order?"

"God, yes, Mistress Sasha," Emma replied, so excited that she was indeed becoming a character in a real-life erotic story... addressing Sasha with a term she had read being used in so many stories.

"Keep your eyes closed, and open your mouth, my pet," Sasha instructed.

"Yes, Mistress," Emma agreed, thinking maybe Sasha had a dildo, or better yet maybe a strap-on cock, loving how easy and natural it felt to be using the word 'Mistress', and meaning it wholeheartedly.

Once her mother's mouth was wide open, Sasha looked at Jasmine, winked, and slid a few inches of her cock inside her mother's mouth. "Suck your Mistress's cock, Emma."

Emma wrapped her lips around the cock and became instantly confused... this cock felt real.

"Keep your eyes closed, my pet," Sasha ordered, noting the perplexed expression on her mother's face.

Emma obeyed, as she began bobbing slowly on the cock that truly felt so real... and incredibly thick.

"Oh yes, suck my cock, Mommy, suck it good," Sasha said, her seizing this opportunity to play the incest card really exciting her.

Emma had read more than a few incest stories and had found them surprisingly hot, even though she would never commit the act herself... she had learned it was a very common fantasy among readers, and the more taboo an idea was, the kinkier they... and now she... found it.

Jasmine was filming the familial encounter on her phone, like she and Sasha often did just for their own enjoyment, fascinated to see the mother unknowingly sucking the cock of her former son (and now her daughter).

"Yeah, you're a natural cock sucker, Mommy," Sasha moaned, really excited to feel and see her mother sucking her cock.

"MMmmmmm," Emma moaned, as she kept rubbing herself, and also wanting to let Sasha know how much she was enjoying this mystery cock in her mouth, and even the incestuous roleplaying.

Emma sucked for a minute or two, barely rubbing herself at all, as sucking this big, fat cock usurped all her concentration, as well as what it took to try and figure out how this cock could seem so real. Plus, she was also focusing on taking more and more of it into her mouth.

Sasha asked, ready to erupt sooner than normal due to this wild situation, and her mother's better-than-anticipated cock sucking, her first load of the evening about to be unloaded all over her mother's face, "Want my load, Mommy?"

When the cock was pulled out of her mouth, Emma opened her eyes and replied, as she saw a real living cock before her, attached to Sasha, who also had a lovely pair of exposed tits, "Yes, please, come in my mouth."

"You like my cock, Mommy?" Sasha asked, as she stroked it.

"It's... majestic," Emma said, as she wondered how she had just discovered such perfection. A big cock... but attached to a lovely woman... about to shoot.

"Open wide, Mommy," Sasha said.

"And you'd better close your eyes," Jasmine advised.

Emma obeyed both girls just in time to feel her face coated with Sasha's warm cum.

"Oh fuck," Sasha grunted, as she spewed her load all over her Mom's face.

Some of it landed on her forehead, on her cheek, her nose and some vaulted inside her open mouth.

Once no more cum was landing on her, Emma closed her mouth and swished the salty cum around in her mouth before swallowing it. She then opened her left eye, found the cock and took it back into her mouth to extract any last remnants of cum.

"Oh yeah, Mommy, extract every last drop," Sasha ordered.

"Mmmmmmm," Emma moaned in response.

After a minute or so Sasha pulled out and asked, "Now are you ready to get fucked?"

"Yes, Mistress," Emma nodded, eyes sparkling, ready and willing to do absolutely anything these two girls told her to.

"Get on all fours," Sasha ordered.

Emma nodded, "Yes, Mistress," as she glanced over to Jasmine, to see she too had this unheard-of combination of tits and a cock.

"Yes, we're both chicks with dicks," Jasmine smiled, as Emma moved to all fours on her carpeted floor.

"You two are more like goddesses with huge spears, than you are baby chickens," Emma said, trying to be funny.

"True enough," Sasha laughed, as Jasmine moved to Emma's face.

"Tell us what you want, my pet," Sasha ordered, as she moved behind her mother.

"I want to be spit-roasted by you two beauties and your big fucking cocks," Emma answered, having googled that term when she first ran across it in a story. She figured it sounded pretty hot, and she was always good at multi-tasking.

Sasha was shocked that her mother even knew what the term meant. As she rubbed her cock up and down her mother's wet pussy lips she said, "We can make that happen."

"Just shove that big cock in your Mommy's cunt," Emma begged, thinking if she played the incest card Sasha had used earlier, it would get that big cock into her all the quicker.

"Holy fuck," Jasmine said, in awe of the wicked truth of Emma's unknowing words.

"Mommy wants my big dick?" Sasha asked, indeed getting into the kinky incest talk. And loving that Emma was the only one here who thought she was roleplaying.

"Yes, my baby girl, Mommy needs your big fucking cock in her cunt right now," Emma begged, the teasing driving her wild, just as Jasmine's cock suddenly appeared right in front of her face.

"Suck it for me, Mommy," Jasmine ordered, as she slid her raging cock into Emma's mouth. Okay, now two of them were roleplaying, but with Emma the only one still oblivious that she really wasn't. Although with Jasmine, she really was. Sasha's head was swimming trying to keep track, so she just gave up on the mental part and went with the flow.

"Yes, suck that girl's dick," Sasha ordered, as she slid her cock into her Mom's pussy.

"Ohhhhhhh," Emma moaned as her pussy was finally filled with a satisfyingly big cock.

"You like that, Mommy?" Sasha asked, as she filled her mother completely with all nine inches.

Jasmine pulled her dick out of the MILF and Emma moaned, feeling so full-to-the-brim, and yet wanting to feel that cock sliding in and out of her, "Mommy loves your big cock deep in her cunt."

"And what about mine, Sasha's Mommy?" Jasmine asked.

"I love your big cock too," Emma went with it, leaning forward to take it back in her mouth.

"Let's spit-roast your Mommy," Jasmine urged.

"Let's," Sasha agreed, as they repositioned everyone and both of them began fucking the horny, submissive MILF.

If Emma hadn't been so enthralled by having these two cocks inside her, and by the pleasure swarming around within her, she may have noticed the ring of truth in Jasmine's words, yet all she could do for now was enjoy these two cocks sliding in and out of her.

Sasha and Jasmine had by now spit-roasted many women and men, and had mastered the smooth rhythm that allowed them to really fill their shared fuck toy deep in both holes, the vaginal and the oral. Whenever Sasha went balls deep, Jasmine pulled almost all the way out; when Jasmine wet balls deep, Sasha pulled almost all the way out. This led to a smooth fucking experience for all three, and also a lengthy one, as at first they went nice and slow... teasing themselves and whomever they were spit-roasting at the time.

Emma was completely captivated. Nine inches in her cunt, and eight inches in her mouth. Each so enthralling. Each so stimulating. Each so satisfying.

"Such a tight cunt," Sasha moaned.

"And an amazing mouth," Jasmine added.

Emma was loving the deep, slow fucking in her pussy and mouth, and yet soon wanted it harder... rougher. This slow fucking was driving her crazy, a constant frustrating tease, as her impending orgasm had built up only to a certain level, and was now begging to burst, but could only hover.

Sasha knew very well how this slow fucking drove women wild, and after three or four minutes, perhaps five, she asked, adding a new derogatory term to escalate Emma's submission, "Ready to really get fucked, Mommy-slut?"

Jasmine pulled out as Sasha paused, resting deep inside her mother, as Emma answered, "Yes, baby girl, Mommy needs to get fucked hard and deep; Mommy needs to have her first-ever orgasm from a real live cock."

"Daddy couldn't satisfy you?" Sasha asked, already knowing the answer, but still enjoying the roleplay.

"Daddy was a horrible tiny-dicked half a man," Emma replied, taking into account not only his lack of ability, or even willingness, to satisfy her sexually, but also his unforgiveable treatment of their son.

"Then maybe Daddy needs to be spit-roasted too," Sasha offered, that idea really turning her on... sodomizing her asshole of a father... she would consider it ironic justice, since sodomizing someone else had been Zach's so-called unforgivable crime.

"Ohhhhhh, that would be so hot," Emma agreed. "Fucking the asshole's asshole."

Sasha smiled that her mother was thinking along the lines as she was, as she thrust a few times hard and deep into her.

"Oh yes, fuck your Mommy, fuck Mommy hard," Emma screamed, as her orgasm rekindled.

"I want you to come all over your daughter's big dick, Mommy," Sasha ordered, continuing to dole out sly hints at the truth.

Emma remained oblivious, but was still enjoying the wicked roleplay, even as she recalled how her one and only son had wanted to be a girl... and how if Richard had accepted this, she'd now probably have a daughter.

"Oh yes, baby girl, fuck Mommy, fuck Mommy like the slut she is," Emma moaned, so close to orgasm.

"Now, Mommy-slut, cum right now all over your daughter's big fat dick," Sasha ordered, as she began slamming into her mother hard, deep and fast.

"Oh yes, baby, fuck Mommy, fuck Mommy," Emma babbled, so close, "make Mommy come."