Family Reunion: Mother's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The storefront they opened was a sex shop that catered to anyone, but especially to people wanting to explore their kinky sides.

The name of the store was a not-so-subtle hint at the clientele they were primarily targeting: Naughty Bi Nature. Besides carrying all the traditional items an adult store should have, such as sex toys, lingerie, movies, masturbation aids and so forth.... they specialized in exotic and expensive items imported from Europe: ultra quality nylons, lingerie and costumes.

Their new store received a lot of negative press in this more traditionally valued city (which hypocritically had more than its share of bars featuring fully nude dancers looking for large tips, where who knew what lucrative activities went on beneath the cocktail tables), but they successfully used social media to really get the word out, promoting daily sales on special items... always posed with by Sasha, who was a goddess, and once people realized this model was also a co-owner who regularly worked at the store... business really took off.

.....

Meanwhile, once Zach had left, having been heartlessly given the boot by her so-called loving husband, the marriage between Emma and Richard (the Dick) Alpin slowly but inexorably fell apart. Emma never forgave herself for allowing her husband to kick her beloved son out of the house and disown him no less, so following two years of her obediently feigning happiness, of serving as the perfect wife in public while enduring her growing bitterness and resentment behind closed doors, Emma totally broke character and astonished her husband by not just meekly asking for, but angrily demanding a divorce!

Richard desperately tried to convince her otherwise, at first begging her and later threatening her, at times almost becoming violent, and often actually becoming verbally scathing, and obviously (to her) far more worried about his image and the reputation of the church than about his so-called sacred marriage. He quoted, "What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder," But Emma rebutted him, saying that the loving God she knew would never be so cruel as to join her to an asshole who would throw his own son out of their house. She was done and she left him behind, left behind their community and headed off to Dallas... to start anew... which was scary, and yet exciting.

The fact she hadn't allowed herself to be fucked since the day her son left, unable to fake the orgasms anymore, or to give him head, or to take it in the... (don't ask) or even to endure his touch at all, added to her urgency to start over.

She moved to Dallas, where she'd heard vague rumours her son now lived, and she tried to find him on the internet, but to no avail. According to UCLA, he'd never even attended school there... not even for a short while, although friends who'd visited him there had told her otherwise. That claim of the university's confused her, and it most certainly wasn't true. What never occurred to her... how could it?... was that Zach Alpin indeed had never matriculated there, although Sasha Alpin had. She had given up his swimming scholarship (since she wasn't allowed to compete as a woman) but had retained his academic one, but under her new name of Sasha, although she kept her last name. And tragically, as has been said, it never occurred to the mother that her son might have become a female.

So there Emma was in Dallas, completely alone. Her father was a Pastor (still was, albeit an aging one), she had married a Pastor... it was the only life she knew... the church life.

A life of behaving prim and proper at all times.

A life of being respectable in all ways.

A life where the purpose of sex was to conceive, and otherwise was only about the man's pleasure. (Yes, shortly before she was married, her mother had told her that truism point blank. And then during the ceremony her father, who was officiating, had reiterated that same point, although not in sexual terms. He'd just gone on and on about how it was now her God-given Christian duty to obey her new husband in all things.)

Yet during her last year of marriage, she had begun reading erotic stories on Literotica. She became fascinated by how sex could be liberating... even pleasurable for the woman, if that could be believed... a woman could even come from lying with a man. Who knew?

She was 46, and had not once come from having sex... or come at all... EVER... since she'd been lectured sternly since early childhood that masturbation was a sin.

Yet in her small apartment where she now lived, even though she was quite well off from a very generous keep-your-damn-mouth-shut settlement from both her ex-husband and the church, she discovered the pleasures of self-love... the euphoria of orgasms (how the hell could this soaring experience be considered a fucking sin?)... and she couldn't help but wonder increasingly what it might be like to be fucked, like in the stories she was reading: to suck a big dick (she'd never sucked her husband, as it was a sin in everyone's eyes that she had then known of), or to get fucked by a big cock (her ex-husband was five inches, while in the stories some men were twice that or more), or to get spit-roasted by two big dicks (she couldn't fathom such a thing... until she'd read enough about it that she could), or to get fucked by another woman's strap-on cock (the stories had awakened her same-sex curiosity, something she'd often wondered about for a moment or two, before immediately casting the wicked thoughts away as a very bad sin). But in contrast, she now leisurely contemplated eating her first pussy (which the stories made sound completely heavenly), and she even wondered a little about getting sodomized, double penetrated, filled air tight (all wild new terms she'd never encountered before... except that the sin of sodomy might result in her being transformed into a pillar of salt... she was a bit shaky on that point).

These days she unashamedly fingered herself to multiple orgasms... experimented with a brush (too short and narrow), a banana (too squishy), a wine bottle (too glassy... not an existing word, but eminently suitable for this scenario) and a cucumber (which in fact did quite a decent job so long as it was still ripe), but what she really wanted to try out was either a real, living, pulsing dick to fuck her (which frankly didn't seem too feasible) or failing that, a sex toy (which, now that she lived in a big, sprawling city filled with strangers, and no longer cared what other people, even churchgoers, thought of her, appeared very feasible).

So after doing some online research, she headed out to an adult store (yes, she could have discretely ordered a toy or two online, but she didn't trust online shopping at all). She had also done some research on the best and most discreet adult stores, and she'd happened across many mentions of a store called Naughty Bi Nature. The store provoked amazing reviews, and hosted a great website, which seemed to cater to all conceivable kinds of men and women (and... other categories of people, although she found everything about that notion inconceivable), plus a variety of unique toys, and a far-reaching collection of lingerie and stockings from all around the Western world.

Emma had read a lot of erotica online in the last few months, and after decades of daily wearing pantyhose, she'd become intrigued by the idea of thigh high nylons, garter-belts and stockings, and any other variety of sheer nylons... hers had always been cheap and not overly comfortable. She'd promised herself when she left her husband and the church that she would never, ever wear that awful pantyhose again... a promise she would keep for the rest of her life (unless you include a pair of crotchless pantyhose and a crotchless nylon bodysuit she would purchase... much later on... both items from Naughty Bi Nature).

So one day, after dithering nervously about it (old paranoias are dispersed only with great difficulty) for a couple of months, she finally decided to gather her courage, set out for this store, and 'to boldly go where' she had never, ever gone before.

Once there, she was greeted by a gorgeous young woman she recognized from the store's website, and from a few promotional videos she'd appeared in. She was even more radiant, more beautiful in person, and taller than she would have imagined, towering over her... by over a foot... although her five-inch platform heels enhanced her height.

"Hi, how can I help you?" Sasha greeted, stunned to see one of the two people in the world she'd never imagined ever seeing again, and doubly unlikely in her sex boutique... her very own churchgoing mother!

"I don't even know where to begin," Emma said with slightly less nervousness than she'd walked through the door with, there being something familiar and even comforting about this beautiful woman... it was as if she had known her in a past life... reincarnation something she had always believed in, even though she'd been mocked and even castigated by her husband for harbouring such unchristian thoughts... thus she'd never dared to mention them to anyone.

"Well, for starters," Sasha gave her a fake smile as she tried to process a plethora of feelings swirling inside her: surprise, anger, slight happiness, confusion, insecurity, and helplessness just a few of them. "What brings you through our doors today?"

"Decades of living in denial," Emma joked, feeling an instant connection with this stranger, someone the old her would have taken an instant distrust to... someone so beautiful, yet because she was running an establishment like this one, no doubt also so kinky. Yet again she couldn't explain it, perhaps it was simply her new 'who gives a fuck what people think' attitude, but she wasn't going to hide behind a facade of prim and proper anymore..

Sasha couldn't withhold a burst of laughter, for a few reasons. The obvious one... her Mom had just said something totally out of character for her, and had expressed it with self-effacing humour. The less obvious one... she couldn't recall her mother ever saying anything funny. But the most amusing aspect... that her mother had just told an apparently perfect stranger that her lord and master husband, Sasha's own father (the dick), hadn't been satisfying her (with his dick). "I'm sorry for laughing ma'am, that just struck me as funny, and I didn't mean it unkindly. And on second gasp, it isn't funny at all, it's a crying shame," she sympathised. "Your man isn't performing his husbandly duties?"

"Oh, I'm not married," Emma revealed.

"Oh," Sasha said, this time unable to withhold a gasp of astonishment! She looked down at her Mom's left hand and saw that the wedding ring which had always been there, was no longer where it was supposed to be. In their church, marriage was forever... for better or worse... come hell or high water...

"Oh, I was married, for an eternity," Emma said, pausing before seeing nothing but compassion in this gorgeous woman's face, and deciding to be a little more open than she had planned to be, "but my husband never... well, he never understood my needs... or even enquired about them."

"Well that isn't very surprising," Sasha said, before questioning the wisdom of making such an observation, recalling her past Interactions with her father that now seemed so long ago... interactions she had pushed into the deepest shadows of her mind, that had suddenly come flooding back out.

"Excuse me?" Emma asked, agreeing in retrospect that it wasn't surprising at all, given Richard's nature, yet there was no way this young woman could know that.

"It's just that you'd be surprised by how many men don't seem to understand, or even to concern themselves with, the needs of a woman," Sasha caught herself and explained, which was indeed a frequent concern among some of the older women who came in here.

Now not all men were inconsiderate lovers... many men were very supportive lovers, and they would even go out of their way to purchase marriage enhancements to help them to ensure their wife was completely satisfied even if they couldn't always supply the necessary with their own God-given attributes. And of course there were also women who didn't bother to adequately fulfill their wifely duties as well... and these thoughtless men and women who didn't spend the time to understand and satisfy their lovers were the main reason their partners were making her shop so successful... but she and Jasmine were also making a killing from catering to the wide variety of kinky needs of sexually considerate couples of all persuasions who loved exploring their sexuality.

"Oh, given my history, I'm not surprised in the slightest," Emma said, finding a strange kindred connection with this lovely young woman.

"So back to my original question," Sasha smiled. "How may I help you? Or in other words, what did you come in for?"

"A couple of things," Emma answered, her earlier nervousness now dissipated completely. She now sensed she could request something completely out there, such as a ball gag or a bullwhip (not that she ever would), and this lovely girl would accommodate her with perfect equanimity. "I was thinking of some thigh highs; I've read some great things about them and understand you have a sizeable collection."

"Oh, we most certainly do," Sasha nodded, trying to see her mother not as the parent who had failed to stand up for her in the biggest crunch of her life, but as a woman who had needs, desires and clear vulnerabilities. "We stock them in a wide variety of styles and colours."

"I would also like, um... well... I...." Emma was struggling to force out the words she wanted to say, even being here in this store still way out of character for her.

"Did your ex ever get you off?" Sasha asked, helping her mother to express herself, while also curious about the answer for her own sake.

"No, never," Emma admitted, not seeing such a personal question as odd at all. She knew she could trust this woman.

Sasha knew that both of her parents had only ever been with each other, subsequent to their marriage of course, which meant her mother had never had even a single orgasm from intercourse. "Well! No wonder you left him."

"Oh I had a plethora of reasons for leaving him," Emma said, her tone hinting at the acres of bitterness she still held inside of her. She still deeply regretted not having stood up to him when he'd kicked her son, her only son, her beloved son, out of the house and disowned him on behalf of them both, without even warning her beforehand! He'd simply said, "Okay, here comes our sinful son Zach, crawling home in disgrace. I require you to stand next to me and back me up while I do what needs to be done." She hadn't even seen the packed suitcases beforehand, had no idea she was about to lose her son forever. All she knew was that he'd been caught committing sodomy. She still considered that day to be the most tragic one in her life, and her son's parting shot, delivered from a place of such painful bitterness, remained at the center of an enduring, gaping wound in her soul.

"Well, then it's time for a fresh start," Sasha said as brightly as she could muster, feeling abjectly sorry for her mother. Yes, she had failed to stand up for her when she should have, but she had been trained ever since birth to play the part of a meek, obedient, daughter or church wife, where her man and his church would always come first and she would... naturally... always come last, just like her mother always had. Sasha heard her mother's tone dripping with an endless regret that she sensed was because of what had happened to her.... well, to her back when she was a him.

"I agree with you," Emma nodded.

"So, you want a toy that will rock your world," Sasha rallied and managed a bright, encouraging smile, in spite of everything, enjoying engaging in her first ever adult conversation with her mother, even if her mother had no idea that's what it was.

"Or if I'm being bold, rock it twice in the same evening," Emma smiled back, completely letting down her guard around this beautiful, sweet young lady.

"Then Dorothy, accompany me down the Yellow Brick Aisle, to the Wonderful Land of Multiple Orgasms," Sasha said completely whimsically and gaily (in the old sense of the word), taking her mother's hand with a warm gesture, and leading her down to the sex toy section, the contents of which ranged from conveniently practical, to Who-On-Earth-Could-EVER-Manage-to-Cram-that-Gigantic-Monster-Inside-of-Herself.

Emma was stunned. There were so many shapes. Designs. Colours. Sizes. Some items made no sense to her at all, puzzling how a spherical toy could possibly please her. A few of them were so big there was no way they could possibly fit inside her, or as far as she could imagine, inside anyone else, either.

Sasha saw the big-eyed stunned look on her mother's face and said, "Some of these toys are for the adventurous and very experienced."

"I can't even fathom," she said, while almost every toy was bigger than her small-dicked ex-husband, some were thicker than her arm, others were over a foot and a half long.

"Believe it or not, and you will if you've ever had a baby," knowing perfectly well that her Mom had given birth to one a tad over 22 years ago, "our private parts are created to accommodate any of these, given enough prep work and training," Sasha explained, thoroughly enjoying this much-delayed sex talk with her oblivious Mom. She then added, "And even pleasurably, with enough lube and prior stimulation."

"I still can't fathom," Emma reiterated, the vast majority of these toys much larger in length and girth than her asshole ex.

"Trust me," Sasha smiled, flirting a little with her mother like she did with lots of her clients (it seemed to bring lots of them back... men, women, trans), "you just need to be with the right person."

"Well, I was with the wrong one for way too long," Emma said, considering all those years of her life, her so-called prime ones, to be wasted.

"Well then, let's make up for lost time," Sasha smiled benignly, feeling sorry for the lost soul still hiding inside her mother. And feeling angry at herself for resenting her so badly during recent years.

"Please, let's," Emma agreed, full of admiration for this confident and beautiful woman.

Ten minutes later, Emma was gripping two new toys in her hands: an eight-inch suction cock dildo that could be attached to the wall of a shower or a bedroom, so she could fuck herself on it, and a pink we-vibe that looked really weird, but Sasha guaranteed would rock her world.

Emma, suddenly realizing she was going to be late for coffee with a neighbor, said, "Thank you so much, but I need to get going."

"What about the stockings?" Sasha asked.

"I'm running late; I'll have to come back for those."

"They all say that," Sasha teased, implying Emma wouldn't be back, when truthfully her returning customer ratio was amazing. She wasn't sure how she felt about seeing her mother, but she knew she wanted to see her again. But first, she'd require some time to process meeting her today.

"I promise I will," Emma said, adding, "I've really enjoyed talking with you."

"Well, just ask for Sasha," Sasha offered warmly.

"Nice to meet you, Sasha," Emma warmly replied back.

"I've really enjoyed talking to you too," Sasha said. "It's been full of surprises."

"Agreed," Emma smiled, before they went to the front counter and she paid for her two deliciously scandalous new toys.

Sasha watched her mother leave, in awe of the interaction that had just occurred. That had been the closest to a mother-daughter talk she could have ever imagined having. Except that she'd taken on the motherly role which had been weird, but also very satisfying.