All Comments on 'Family Reunion: Mother's Day'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 87 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 4 years ago
Motherfucker!

Well done, Jasmine! Great story! Yes, I want to read about a Fatherfucker too! Ram that big cock, Sasha, up that hypocrite's ass and fill him with your cum! Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
beulahthebrit

Brilliant as usual Jasmine, please, please don't make us wait to long for part 2, like tomorrow would be ideal. 5 stars naturally.

Bedroomeyes81Bedroomeyes81almost 4 years ago

most definitely we would love to read more of this great story. over the top and a great flow thank you =)

MikeManMikeManalmost 4 years ago
Hot hot hot

All I can say is YES to more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Really Different Theme !

Great story, nicely done. I suggest resolving your geographic inconsistency (KY or OK, where are they and why)’

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hard

I was.hard reading the whole story. Please write more

ndeavourndeavouralmost 4 years ago
More!

Deliciously twisted as usual!

CoffeeboinkCoffeeboinkalmost 4 years ago
Super story!

Whee!! Another amazingly hot story (as to be expected!) from silkstockinglover. Dear lady, you never fail to impress! Thank you! Loved how Sasha took Emma’s virginities (both physical and mental/emotional!). Would truly adore if you did *all* the proposed sequels listed at the end of the story!! I hope your muse brings you all the necessary inspiration!!

BrokenLance13BrokenLance13almost 4 years ago
Not enough stars!

Jasmine, just got to tell you that this is absolutely fantastic! Five stars for you and that is not enough! Very well written (as usual). Please continue with this series.

Luv n hugs from the three of us🥰

HighpikeHighpikealmost 4 years ago
Yes yes yes!

Sasha sodomises and Emma pegs - yay!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More

Yes more

noahbudienoahbudiealmost 4 years ago

I would love to read those stories and more. This one was fun and sweet at the same time, and also very fucking hot.

JxxxTolkienJxxxTolkienalmost 4 years ago
A great piece of writing

Great story, definitely different than and appealing than the stories I’m more accustomed to reading from you. Probably an unpopular opinion but I feel the climax here was not paced right. Compared to another work of yours “Finding Euphoria” (which is my all time favorite of yours and would kill for a sequel of her summer of discovery) the pacing there was perfect. Here it seemed rushed. It’s just my preference but I’d rather see more exploits with Sasha and Emma, than the revenge towards the father and the eventual climax (no pun intended) in that story. Thanks for an interesting read in this one, and all my favorites over the past 10 years from you.

smltwnguysmltwnguyalmost 4 years ago
Hammer him

I can hardly wait for daddy to get it. He has it coming. Loved this story, keep going on it. The possibilities are endless.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I was so hard reading this story. I would love to read part 2 and 3. Can't wait

TopazThornTopazThornalmost 4 years ago
More please

Yes please continue the story.

ValleekillerbeesValleekillerbeesalmost 4 years ago
How could you not continue

As always such a well presented story, that leaves us begging for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Another masterpiece

Jasmine, Yet again you scribe a 5-star masterclass in erotic fiction. Your 'Deconstructing The Professor' is still my all-time fave, but this one is, for me, in those same lofty heights. Really want to see the hypocritical father get it where the sun doesn't shine! And DON'T have him enjoy it -- he needs to experience the emotional and mental anguish as well as the physical one! To one of Literotica's superstar writers: humbly, I salute you. Thank you. We don't deserve you.

BoxcarbillBoxcarbillalmost 4 years ago
Wow...

You haven't lost your touch. Rock on pussycat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Disappointed

Loved it up to point of sharing with Jasmine. I think it should have been a family only moment and Jasmine sounds way more dominant than Sasha.

rem556rem556almost 4 years ago
More...

As good as this story is, it begs to be continued. You ended this in the perfect way to allow for the logical progression of the tale! Keep up the great work. I look forward to the next couple of chapters at the earliest convenience. I realize that mastery cannot be rushed! Patience is a virtue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Yes, continue with the story

Yes, continue with the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I ALWAYS love your stories

Now I love them even more. Both my favorite categories in one story. Written by an amazing author. I am one happy gurl.

Sincerely Miss Kira Bangkok

phfan22phfan22almost 4 years ago
Once again

Masterful! Would have made a wonderful illustrated story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Seriously?

You are definitely losing your touch. Not sure how old you are, but I do know you've been at it for years, and have written hundreds of stories. Perhaps it's time to put down the pen. Or at least take a break.

123noproblem123noproblemalmost 4 years ago

AS always, a fun story. I loke everything you write.

sniffpantiessniffpantiesalmost 4 years ago
Yes!!

I wanna read part 2 and 3 please. Yes!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

When is chapter two coming out? Can't wait to hear about dad's feelings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I'm a long standing fan of your work, but this takes depravity to new heights. I loved it, and had to stop reading more than one to deal with an itch that built up between my legs as I read. Yes please! I want chapter 2 and 3 as described.

walt555walt555almost 4 years ago
Hells yes

Pls more chapters....soon !!

MarkjacobMarkjacobalmost 4 years ago

Eagerly awaiting the asshole being fucked in the asshole

JadeEmpressJadeEmpressalmost 4 years ago
Sodomize the Asshole's asshole

yes please. Also thats my favorite line!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
yes another and another please

this was good and ill like to see many more stories

planojimplanojimalmost 4 years ago

Great story! Both sequels look kinky to me! LOVE IT!

old_riderold_rideralmost 4 years ago
WOW!!!

Great story! Write both sequels. I think Emma should most definitely peg her ex, deep hard and huge!!! Emma needs to experience a lesbian relationship. And then maybe a family reunification orgy!! The possibilities are only limited by your imagination. Carry on.....

Peace03Peace03almost 4 years ago
Impressive and Exciting!

I usually never read gay/trans stories but this one was a major turn on! I can't wait for the next one. Keep up the great work and imagination!!!

PatrickThomasPatrickThomasalmost 4 years ago
Yes!

A sequel is necessary. Perhaps, more than one, or two, or three. Loved this story! You are the best Silk. Love you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story

I enjoy all of your stories! Please continue.

AnoniemousAnoniemousalmost 4 years ago
Couldn't Give A Damn.....

....about Sasha's father but would really like to read about the developing relationship between Emma and Sasha with Jasmine's full involvement; as well as Emma's sexual development after so many years of suppression.

You've done it again and made this a worthy 5 star story. The writing was fantastic and despite not being a category I enjoy I thought I'd read it knowing you are a great writer. I was not disappointed. Felt more like 4 pages than 6. Well done. Brilliant again.

satinfeelsgreatsatinfeelsgreatover 3 years ago
thoroughly enjoyable

so if emma gets pregnant by sasha the child is sashas sister or brother and daughter or son.

stuart_littlestuart_littleover 3 years ago
Yes please!!!

This was a good story. As are all your other stories. The ones I find most enjoyable are the ones that have multiple parts. It's why I keep coming back to see what else you've written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Next step

Yes for sure continue. Made me cum so hard as story so hot!

translover021translover021over 3 years ago
Hell yes!

Love Sasha and Jasmine tag team. Definitely need to see more of them dominating their pets.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More

Please continue this story! All your writing is exciting and hot, but this just might be your best yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Alternate ending

I loved most of this story thus the 5 star rating, though i didn't like the gay elements near the start and i was actually disappointed that Emma found out Sasha's real identity so quickly after they had sex. It'd have been great if Emma had only found out after/during part 2 or 3 with a time jump of at least a few months, in which we see the evidence of what life has been like for the trio with Emma being Sasha's devoted pet. AND THEN the big reveal happens. I feel that it would've made for a very HOT read, not that it wasn't already. oh well.

apollo_XIapollo_XIover 3 years ago

Another superb submission from the Mistress!

Loved this story with the build-up. Definitely need to see how Sasha and Emma give the Pastor what's coming to him. Another 5-star effort.

centralsquareguycentralsquareguyover 3 years ago
Best story evah...

Jasmine, I'm thinking that you might have a future as an erotica writer, this was really hot... (wink,wink...lol)

RobwoodRobwoodover 3 years ago
Yes, more!

I love shemale incest, especially when the shemale is wearing pantyhose or stockings. Sasha needs to get her dick in as many family members as possible! Maybe she and Emma could even become mutual lovers. Reading about Emma performing lesbian acts would be extremely hot, too! Revenge on the father would probably be the apex, so long as it doesn't get too dark.

GRYFANxGRYFANxover 3 years ago

Absolutely LOVE this story. Your character development is superb, as usual, and the dynamic between Sasha and Emma magnificent! Definitely looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

please write and publish the next chapters , especially the dad needs to be pegged and made into a sub slave cocksucker, loved the story, character dev, rich conversations and the emotions on display and obvio the sex

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Please continue this story line. You do know how to write and get me all worked up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yes continue with the stories!!!

Love the story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yes Continue

Please add more to this story.

jubifist72jubifist72over 3 years ago
PLEASE MORE

Definitely looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

yes to father's day and sissified minister

eilidhsdarkmachineeilidhsdarkmachineover 3 years ago
Please continue

YES PLEASE .......... (I know I’m technically shouting, but ....... 😁)

AnnaVAnnaVabout 3 years ago

Stunning Jasmine! Tonight I'll be having dreams of Sasha sliding her 9 inches down daddy's throat as Emma is pounding his virgin are with an even bigger strap-on. Of course Jasmine has her 8 inches buried in Emma's pussy, enjoying her friend's mother's moist hole as she works out her anger on her ex-husband . . .

Can we tempt you to write the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Terrific, wish I was in it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Somehow missed this earlier, but another great story. I think the pastor needs to be put down and find something new to worship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Would love to read about Sasha taking her father’s anal virginity. Looking forward to reading the sequel if you end up writing it!

DuvyDuvyover 2 years ago

Please please spitroast Minister. Jasmine you are the Queen of cum. Bless you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

In addition to your as-usual terrific writing, clever twists of humor, and wild sexual escapades, you actually had me in tears when mother and Zach/Sasha reunited in hugs and tears in Emma's bedroom. I'd say, not your average literary porn or even erotica. By the way, I don't know if you already knew this, but the word "EE-ma" is "mother" in Hebrew. Sort of an added biblical twist. Cheers, lady.

Macdaddy74Macdaddy74over 2 years ago

I like can not wait for the follow up

PhilLustyPhilLustyover 2 years ago

Incredible as always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Waiting on the follow-ups.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot story. cant wait for mother & son sucking & fucking the father.

Stanfordfan85Stanfordfan85about 2 years ago

Holy fuck this was hot. One of your many great stories. I cannot wait to read more. Was actually disappointed there wasn't anymore yet, lol. Please continue this series

4chuckssite4chuckssiteabout 2 years ago

I am reading the author’s comments on her 10 year anniversary of writing erotica where she highly recommended reading this story - so l did. It was a good read! Now I need to read the follow up stories. Will the pleasure never end?

4chuckssite4chuckssiteabout 2 years ago

Oh shit. The sequels have not been released yet! Maybe this year?

Lions86Lions86almost 2 years ago

i really hope you do those sequels. really liked this and id love to see that asshole get fucked in his asshole and turned into a sissy. id also love to see Emma dine at the Y.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

242. I’m still waiting for the follow up stories. I actually read this 6 months agoand recognized it when reading today. Id read it againbut I have a lot more to go to read all of them. Perhaps by then we’ll get at least one sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Had me in tears when the mother finally found out. But it was a damn good story as well

Daikkenn74Daikkenn7411 months ago

I’d love to read more of this series

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Loved this story you said Sasha and Jasmine were she-males so they should have pussies as well as cocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you continue with the stories you wrote about!!!!!!!!! 5 BIG STARS

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Awesome love when a she-male is included in a story? And yes I want to read Reunion 2 and 3?

messalinaslutmessalinaslut10 months ago

I wished it had more mother daughter/son emotional stuff. The last part seems hurried. Also was expecting more kinky stuff from this writer. But this seemed a little bland for my taste.

jgurl2383jgurl238310 months ago

Amazing. Some of my favorite themes here. I can't wait for more installments, especially the sissified minister. The theme of blasphemy, or anything directly anti-religion is hot for me.

mrmatt24mrmatt249 months ago

Love this story. Please do part 2!

maxsteelemaxsteele5 months ago

I think Emma should have fun with the triplets first, then Emma, Jasmine and Sasha sissify his father in all three holes.

maxsteelemaxsteele5 months ago

Also I think it should be possible for Jasmine and Sasha to have both a pussy and a penis.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I did not like. The writer always builds from the same motives. This is how I would imagine the chatbot's erotic story if I could ask it for one.

The term "spit-roast" is the negative peak of literotica.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

I would like to read a story about Sasha and Jasmine who they became a romantic sexual couple.

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

Yes part 2 please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...