All Comments on 'Experiments in Invisibility #01'

by youbadboy

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Unique

Yes, you have a way with words. you know exactly what to say and how to say it. made me cum =))

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hot Hot!

That was the hottest story i have read in some time. Please more like that, perhaps from the invisible point of view.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Keep writing...

I never was sure who the invisable person was. I can only assume it is a father, brother, uncle or some relative. I still enjoyed the story. Keep writing.

Jim

jaqvertjaqvertover 12 years ago
I can see that you have given up this story

Actually it has a good beginning, I am starting to like it. If you happened to drop by, please continue.

reader018reader018over 12 years ago
confused

Why like this in the incest/taboo section?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
want more, need more. keep the story going dont just leave it hanging out in the wind

want more, need more. keep the story going dont just leave it hanging out in the wind

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
"Experiments in Invisibility #01:" - Unnamed Female and Unseen Suitor

This tale is in the vein of a bedtime story of an older teenager to maybe her junior sister, with light emphasis on the actual sexual copulation. From all appearances the unseen suitor is a male family member, most probably her father!!

The taking of the female, probably a young adolescent not too long graduated from high school, by the unseen suitor's display of the maturity by her lover. From all indications the sexual, most evidently incestually carnal consummation, is her father. The female being somewhat overly concerned "...we're going to get caught one of these days..." is a display of a tone of maybe her mother "catching" them one of these days!

She seems to have grown to expect the trysts, knowing exactly the who, what and how the coupling is going to happen--and she expects it, loves it and relishes the thought that it will continue for quite some time to come! My best guess, again, is her father as the illusive suitor!

A well written mini-tomelet, keeping all identifying traits of the suitor hidden. The female does a nice job of being descriptive of her welcomed sexual love!.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More

So well written . . . you must reveal more.

jott50jott50about 9 years ago

really not enough there to like or dislike...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
what?

Whats going on here? Besides a HE fucking a SHE that she can't see. She obviously knows who it is. Probably Daddy. It sounds like her keeping the bedroom the way it was sounds like he is trying to keep his little princess - well - little. But it could also be a brother, or any relativer. It isn't really about invisibility, just about her not being allowed to see him while he's with her. I feel like this is just incomplete. There's not even enough here to really make it interesting. If it were really disgusting, at least there'd have to be enough story to have me make up my mind what a sick fuck you are. But here, I just don't know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent

Want more please. Fill this out into a full story it's really good

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Young sex...yum

Took the chill off the morning and blew on the morning wood. Wish you were here.

Thanks.

Yours truly, Franky

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not sure why I don’t like this one: it is possibly the only one of yours I find fault with.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous