Executive Ass.'t

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jvalet45
jvalet45
466 Followers

Fuck me, it seemed to say.

With an animal roar, Martin surged forward out of his chair. He grabbed her hips, taking a double-handful of ass once more, and shoved his cock roughly inside her.

"Nggghhh," he grunted. He'd never felt anything so luxurious in his life. Kristen's pussy eagerly swallowed all the cock he had to offer, sucking him down into her hot depths even as she tightened around him, massaging the shaft with the walls of her pussy.

"YES!" She shrieked, whipping her head back. Kristen wrapped her legs around his back, locking her ankles just above his ass. He soon bottomed out, his balls slapping against meaty ass with a wet report. "FUCK ME, Marty! FUCK ME!" Feeling his oats, Martin was only too happy to comply, ramming his cock into her decadent pussy so forcefully her tits jumped with each thrust.

It felt so good to be buried so deep inside her, so natural, like his cock had been purpose-built to slide inside the knowledgeable cunt of an older woman. Her pussy clung and sucked and slurped him in, letting him pull back only reluctantly as he slamfucked her into the desk, scattering files and office supplies everywhere.

"It feels so- ah! So good, doesn't it, Marty?" Kristen grabbed her own tits, fingers pulling her nipples hard.

"God, YES." He enthused, ramming his cock home once more.

She clamped down hard on his cock, halving his fucking speed.

"Do you love it, Marty? Do you love fucking me?"

"YES!" He shouted. "Your pussy feels so FUCKING good!" He pulled down hard on her hips, trying to fuck deeper and deeper, restrained by the iron ring of her pussy.

"Do you want to stop, hon? Go home to wifey?"

"Nnnghh," Desperate, he ground his hips into hers. "No! Don't stop, don't ever stop, please!"

"What if she was right here? What if little Melanie was right here in the office, Marty? Would you stop then?" Kristen rolled her hips around, relishing the fullness of his young cock.

"No, no!" He roared, bending down to slurp one of her fat tits into his mouth.

"I'm better than she is, aren't I, Marty?" Her pussy sucked hungrily at his cock, then let him slide back. "I'm a better fuck than she is, I'm so much more beautiful than she is, my ass is so much better than hers, my tits are perfection, aren't they?"

"YES!" He shouted, shoving his cock back into her with a will.

"Tell me you'd rather kiss my asshole than her mouth."

"God, your ass tastes so good!" He pried her asscheeks apart and slapped one thick globe.

"SAY IT." She insisted, clamping down so hard on his cock that he was trapped, unable to move.

"I'd rather shove my tongue up your ass than kiss her!"

"Mmmm," Kristen purred, and the muscles of her pussy rippled along his shaft. "Tell me you love my mature body more than hers."

"Ngghhh," he grunted, balls slapping against her ass. "Your- your body is so much better, you're like a fucking sex goddess compared to her!"

"Yesssss," she hissed. "Tell me you were made to fuck my cougar cunt."

"Your cougar cunt makes hers feel like a dry fucking keyhole," he groaned, feeling the wetness sluice out around his shaft. "Its perfect it's perfect I never wanna leave it!"

"Close enough," she chuckled. "You can have it every day, Marty. Any time I want you to have it, it's yours. All day, every day. Here, in Petersen's office, on my desk, in the washrooms."

"YES!" Martin shouted, mind reeling with the possibilities. "God I love your cougar cunt!"

"I know you do, hon." Kristen squeezed his shaft. "You two were made for each other. I bet you love it more than your wife, don't you? You love it more than Melanie?"

"GOD YES!" He said, not really aware of the words that were coming out of his mouth. "I LOVE IT I LOVE YOUR PUSSY I LOVE YOUR COUGAR CUNT MORE THAN MELANIE."

"Good boy!" She enthused, and suddenly her pussy went slack around him. Raising one long leg, Kristen planted her foot on his chest and shoved him away. His cock, dripping with her pussy syrup and his precum, slid out with ease as he took a step back. She turned around and bent over the desk. "Now, FUCK ME."

Martin stepped forward and grabbed her hips again, slotting his cock easily back into the leaking socket of her cunt. He slammed his hips forward, relishing the sight of her asscheecks rippling with the impact.

"GOOD BOY!" She shouted. "You're such a good boy, Marty!"

Looking down at the shambles of his desk as he pulled back to slam into her again, he saw that the telephone receiver had fallen from its cradle. The hold light was off.

"Mel- Melody?" He gasped in shock. Without even pulling out of the secretary, he picked up the receiver. The other end of the line was dead.

"You didn't need her anyway, hon." Kristen pushed back on his cock, her pussy feathering around his shaft. "We both know she can't compare to me." The MILFy secretary reached down between them and grabbed his sac.

"N-no, but I-" his words were lost in a groan as she massaged his swollen balls.

"Trust me, it's better this way." She smiled up at him. "Little Melly would only get in the way, hon. You'd never be able to fuck her like you'll be able to fuck me." Kristen squeezed his shaft. "We'll fulfill every nasty thought that's ever crossed your little mind, and more. Every fantasy you've ever had is about to come true, hon, every filthy thing you've ever seen in porn, I've done it and loved it." He grabbed a handful of her hair.

"YES!" she shouted. "Do it! Pull!" Martin yanked on her mane as he fucked forward into her, angry and horny and feeling betrayed.

"Oh God, Marty." She moaned. "It's going to be so good." Kicking her feet off the ground, Kristen locked her ankles behind his ass again as she let the desk bear her weight.

"We're going to run this fucking company, and fuck like we were meant to." He pulled on her hair like it was a horse harness, and she screamed in pleasure. "Those assholes don't like you because they're scared of you, Marty. Once you close the Pauling file, you'll be Petersen's number one boy and Petersen's on his way out." She flexed her legs, driving him deeper inside of her cunt. "By the end of this year, you'll be running this department, and with me beside you, you'll be running this company in five!" Her knuckles went white as she gripped the desk, trying to keep her hold on it.

"Oh GOD MARTY! FUCK ME! FUCK ME FULL OF YOUR YOUNG CUM!" Letting go of her hair, Martin's hands slid back to her hips as fireworks began to spark behind his eyelids. As the cream rocketed up his shaft, he could see it, see his future spiralling away, every moment he'd intended to have with Melody, every second they'd planned together, fucked away into Kristen's needy cougar cunt.

"NNGHHH KRISTENNN!" Martin's voice ascended to an incoherent roar as he plastered her ripe pussy with his cream, both of them electrified with an orgasm that crashed over and through them.

After a minute, their bodies slowly disengaged, covered in a sheen of sweat. His cock slid out of her, their mixed creams splattering on the floor, and he collapsed into his office chair, spent cock lying against his thigh, still semi-erect.

"Oh no you don't," Kristen said, standing between his spread legs. She looked magnificent, a sex goddess walking among men, her body flushed pink with exertion, heavy chest heaving and jiggling hypnotically. Slowly, she sank to her knees before him, taking his dewey cock in one long-nailed hand. He watched the white chains painted against the red background of her nails sliding up and down his shaft, slowly, tenderly, using their combined excretions as a lubricant. Despite himself, he began to thicken. "I knew we'd be a good match, Marty."

As his cock stirred to life once more, she sandwiched the thick staff between her pillowy tits, wrapping them in a sweat-slick cocoon. Her blonde hair, shot through with silver, half fell over her face as she began to titfuck him.

"Tell me again," she said, giving him a hungry look. "Tell me again how much better I am."

*

The assholes who were Martin's colleagues never quite figured it out, even as he was promoted over their heads. It was obvious that he and Kristen (now his secretary, or Executive Assistant, as he insisted she be called) were close, but they never saw anything untoward, anything they could call back to HR over.

Kristen had said that Petersen was on the way out, and he soon was, vanished in a haze of mysterious complaints about misconduct - sexual and professional - and she was only too happy to stay on with Martin as his partner, his friend, his confidante as he began his rapid rise through the ranks.

There were rumours, of course. Martin and his Executive Assistant were inseparable, for one. They often went on trips together - vacations and conferences - though they always made sure to book two rooms on separate floors. And there was the matter of Martin's wife, who some said suffered a nervous breakdown and had been committed.

Eventually, they divorced, but that was kept strictly on the qt.

Some eyebrows were raised when Kristen announced that she and Martin were going to be married, but by then he was sitting on the board, above reproach, and she was six months pregnant. Not that being pregnant stopped her from visiting the office, tottering in on towering heels and scandalously tight skirts for long prenatal massages from her fiance.

Eventually, as is the way of things, she gave birth to a little girl.

They called her Melanie.

END

jvalet45
jvalet45
466 Followers