All Comments on 'Executive Ass.'t'

by jvalet45

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Brilliant - A sharp ending though? Great story please write more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
too punk

yo?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Bravo

Great story. I like how she seduced him not through mind control, but simply by being so much *better* than his wife. Don't get me wrong, normally I like the way you do mind control, I just like the idea here that she's naturally that irresistible. I can see the inspiration here from TheTalkMan. I'd love to see you do a story on a mother cuckqueaning her son's girlfriend, kinda like TheTalkMan did in You Couldn't Handle Me.

PS: The best part was when she made him admit he'd rather eat her asshole than kiss his wife. Goddamn, that was devious. Manipulating him into calling his wife by the wrong name was the cherry on top.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow! This is so bad!

What started out to be a possibly great story turned to doo-doo within ten paragraphs. Interestingly, the author belittles the porn mentality about MILFs and cougars and then proceeds to write a story that is exactly what he made fun of to begin with. I read almost all of it until I got to, "God I love your cougar cunt!" and then I just burst out laughing..."...cougar cunt?" Really? Another example of the pure silliness that had taken over Literotica.com...I gave it a "1" because there was nothing lower...Really you guys? You've put an "H" on this story?

TheTalkManTheTalkManabout 9 years ago
Good Stuff!

Can't wait to see some more from you.

PeterrowlandsPeterrowlandsabout 9 years ago
That was!!!!

Beyond nasty to the point of Evil but a fantastic read.

The only unexpected thing not to happen was

Her pegging him!

Loved it.

Peter

tnadnudertnadnuderabout 9 years ago
Make Up Your Mind

"...they were boots... not boots".

DECIDE, THEN WRITE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
THE BEST!!!

I love your work, your stories are the best! Shoes make the mom, was a classic! This story is also another classic! Please write more and soon! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Loved it

More like this please

Sucker4BoobiesSucker4Boobiesover 8 years ago
Good read!

Extra points for using the phrase "sweet peachiness of her behind" to describe Kristen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Had me till the end ......

She was already 2X older than him, 50ish. Takes 7-5yrs to make board even for best. Puts her late 50's. No way she's having kids at that point.

MajorRewriteMajorRewritealmost 8 years ago
5 stars

Fun fucking hot cougar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Brillant

Not sure why anyone would quibble about age/time lines or slam the irony of dissing milf porn then writing it. This was a great story that moved along at a perfect pace, set up the conflict (the heart of every great tale), presented the plot fulcrum then brought it home with a orgasmic finale. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Loved it

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Amazing story

BigleinardoBigleinardoover 5 years ago
The seductive ass star

I think the seductive power of the ass hole is a great feature of the story. The build up from a glimpse to deep kissing is so hot. Great story

DarkIceKrabbyDarkIceKrabbyover 3 years ago
Nice work

I always enjoy a good "milf seduces younger man" story, and this sure is one.

majorshanemajorshaneabout 2 years ago

I definitely could see the influence from TheTalkMan’s work. Great job on this story, very sexy. I especially loved the way you had the slow burn seduction work Marty into a hopelessly aroused frenzy. Bravo!

BlandoBlandoover 1 year ago

Solid story. I like the slow build up. However, what always bothers me a bit about "seductresses" in this type of story is that they want this verbal acknowledgement of their superiority. I feel this makes them seem needy and less confident in their superiority. These women know they are superior. It should only be news (at most) to the guy.

SatyrDickSatyrDick5 months ago

[16.11.23]

hawt, haWT, HAWT!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Melody sounds like the most boring wife on the planet. Why did he marry her? Yikes. This whole thing seems tailor-made to be a setup for Marty to cheat. Like every damn incentive is there. In the end I can't blame him or even feel bad that bad about Melody; she barely gave him any reason to stay with her. Sounds more like prison than a marriage. He did what was best for himself in the end. OK it was kind of cruel how it was done, but him and Kristen are better off together, that much is obvious.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous