All Comments on 'Endangered Ch. 12'

by ltpc

Sort by:
  • 121 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Awesome!

I thought this was going to be yet another great, but unfinished story!

Glad to see you're back. ltpc!

Looking forward to finishing this chapter after work today!

Thanks!

Brittanyduran86Brittanyduran86about 3 years ago

You make 1500 per chapter on P so why did it take 2 years for another chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Woooooooooooooooo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Please read prior comment as: thank you for posting this despite your earnings from another venue.

And welcome back! You were sorely missed!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It's been so long... Can somebody plsss give a brief summary

tejingtejingabout 3 years ago

I'm very glad Chris and Susan have gotten their stuff figured out, but the rest of the chapter has my mind going like crazy with unanswered questions! You've well and truly sucked me in. Goodness, I hope it won't be too long till the next chapter :-)

c4vetteman94c4vetteman94about 3 years ago

Love the series but this chapter really did nothing to advance the story in any meaningful way. The major plotlines of Radek and The Revelation were barely addressed. Immi is still hip height, no babies were born yet, The Syndicate is still an issue, Hailey still doesn't feel like a full fledged member of the brood, No marriage between Annabel and Chris, and still have a sexually frustrated Reyla who obviously should be in the brood who now has her mother poking around and seems to be another issue added to the list. The only thing that was resolved was the housing situation and technically Chris' reluctance to be intimate with Susan. We got 22 pages of basically just story filler. Still love the story but just feel slightly let down after waiting 2 years for this chapter. Hopefully the next one wont take as long and is more focused.

PrivatePervPrivatePervabout 3 years ago

This is one of the first series I read on Literotica so I'm very happy for it to continue. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What a wonderful surprise to find this suddenly come up on the new story listings. It had been so long I was close to giving up on it. Thank you for sharing your imagination and effort with us.

One thought, however, with the scene during the showing of the house to the brood when Chris spurned the rest of the brood in favor of his two dragon mates and their nest. Why would their nest be a branch of the master suite? And, it feels like bad form to spurn the rest of the brood at such a momentous point. He left his First standing and shut a door in her face. Not cool for family harmony in my own experience.

Thank you, again, for sharing with all of us.

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyabout 3 years ago

Good stuff. Great to see this story continuing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So glad to see a continuation of this. Thanks for continuing to share with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

WOW!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hallelujah your back.

I have to say that when I saw the stories new chapter posting. That I was totally ecstatic because that memes that you have not given up on it. Thank you so much for your continued work on this story. Looking forward to the next chapter posting. From your fan R.S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

We missed you. 2years is a long time.. hope you keep on writing

Wh00sherWh00sherabout 3 years ago

I've been waiting for this for so long and feared it had gone the way of so many unfinished stories on here which I thought a shame as this was one of my favourite stories.

It was good, but seemed far too long with whole sections where I wondered what the point was.

Some parts seemed to just end and suddenly skip elsewhere.

The whole first night in the lair section just went on and on, I ended up skim reading it which I only realised I was doing near the end.

I was just a bit "meh" about it all.

eragon43eragon43about 3 years ago

Wow. It took me three days to read this. Just when I had lost all hope that this story wouldn't end up in a heap with all the other abandoned stories on this site, you sneak up behind with this beast of a story. I can honestly say that is was well worth the wait!

mharrisonmharrisonabout 3 years ago

Excellent - Been eagerly waiting for this.

I know others have already commented about how long it's been and i appreciate that real life frequently gets in the way of writing when it's not a full time career.... Could you at least put update comments on your profile every so often please just to let us know that you are in fact still working on this and not to give up hope that it's never going to appear ???

Whilst, like many others i'm sure, i'd love to see these chapters coming out much more frequently i'd still prefer you to take longer and produce a good story way more than rushing stuff out that's far from ready...

Very pleased you are still progressing this and many thanks for sharing with us all...

MagkasamaMagkasamaabout 3 years ago

Glad to have to back ltpc! Admittedly not as exciting as reading the entirety of the previous 11 chapters, but well written and setting up some exciting things for the future! Hopefully it doesn't take quite as long for the next one, but I understand real life comes first, and honestly as long as you keep working on this I'll read it. If there was consistent content I would sign up for your patreon, but as it stands I don't have the finances to hand out money every month for new content every few years lol. Hope life is treating you well friend, and thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I'm happy to get to read more please keep posting its a great story.

KJay15KJay15about 3 years ago

Really glad to have you back finally but I found this chapter lacking, I also can't remember your characters being so crude, Petra talking about her baby for example, evict that little bastard, or something along those line, I know it was just in the moment talk but the implications are vile.

I also found it a bit hard to follow the conversations, hopefully your next chapter doesn't take 2 years.

Brittanyduran86Brittanyduran86about 3 years ago

Patreon doesn't charge you every month only when a new chapter is released. I pay $12 a year for tefler

RomeoDasRomeoDasabout 3 years ago

Wonderfully written...eagerly awaiting your next upload...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I just want reyla apart of the brood already lol

RK_readerRK_readerabout 3 years ago

Had to go back and read the whole thing from the start because I just couldnt quite remember it. Loved the new chapter. Keep up the good work and to echo alot of other comments,please dont make us wait two years for a new chapter again. Thanks for the great story.

complexhobagcomplexhobagabout 3 years ago

I don’t understand that whole last part of the chapter with Reyla. Can somebody explain what that was about please? What was he looking at? All the physics, science, mixed with magic talk just gets a little too much; it’s confusing is what I am feeling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Redirect to complexhobag.

Hi this is R.S. and I believe the thing that she was showing him. Was that she has created clones of herself. That way if anything should happen to her main body and she doesn't survive. She may have a magical way of transferring her soul and mind into one of them backup copies. That is how determined she is to stay alive. But don't go quoting me on that. The best person to ask for that information is the writer themself.

Timtom12Timtom12about 3 years ago

Holy shitballs. I had just about given up hope. I follow on P but never thought it would happen.

PapaTizzelPapaTizzelabout 3 years ago

Thank you for an amazing story sofar

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So is she finally gonna join his brood? I hope so, maybe Lillian will punish her in the most pleasurable of ways for keeping her in the blood pact for so long. Maybe all her clones would come to life and take their fill of him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wow!

TiahrTiahrabout 3 years ago

Glad to see this story continuing. Had to reread the previous 11 chapters so I could re-familiarize myself.

ArcTalyxArcTalyxabout 3 years ago

Well, that was worth the wait. I did need to reread a bit to refresh my memory, but I don’t say that by way of complaint as I enjoyed the process. There is so much going on in this story behind the scenes that are teased at, that the world seems to come alive in a very tangible and realistic way. I’m still hooked, and am looking forward to the next chapter(s).

GrokerGrokerabout 3 years ago

Well, with this episode you've absolutely crossed over the line from plausible to pure fantasy - imagine walking up a woman for sex before dawn and having her LIKE it!!

Brandon11Brandon11about 3 years ago
Endangered

Love this story BUT PLEASE DON’T MAKE US WAIT A YEAR FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!

nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 3 years ago

Thank You!

Especially since it was 22 pages. That’s so much better than 11 submissions of 2 pages each, as is too often the case here. Well worth the wait.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

PLEASE RELEASE THE NEXT CHAPTER. Oh my god this series is absolutely beautiful and I love it so much. PLEASE don't forget it

LynchjimLynchjimabout 3 years ago

My god I am loving this story I only stumbled onto it 4 days ago it’s the best way to get through self isolation lol. Please hurry with the next chapter I’m addicted now.

EvettemarieEvettemarieabout 3 years ago

Can't wait for the next chapter!

StaukerStaukerabout 3 years ago

Wait, so reyla has a reliquary of herself?

Also, my god man, this was worth the year and a half long wait.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Already i have read it around 5-6 times from start to last chapter.. Still i feel, if i can erase it from memory and start again to experience it allover again.. So thrilling, beautiful plus any male's fantasy..

ltpcltpcabout 3 years agoAuthor

Hi everyone, thanks so much for all your support and constructive feedback!

Chapter release: Unfortunately these will still be coming irregularly and slowly. I plan to continue producing a smutt-fest worth the wait.

Updates: I can't promise more regular updates. If I haven't updated in a while, consider that as there being no significant major developments since the last.

Patreon: It's free unless I release a new chapter, no monthly charges. The pay is a nice bonus which I truly appreciate, but this is a hobby for me. I would strongly discourage spending hard earned money on this crazy story unless you are truly financially comfortable.

Editing: Thanks to everyone who offers their time and effort to help with editing. At the moment I don't need extra hands in that kitchen, but I may reach out in the future if I do and you're still interested.

Thanks for reading.

Sak77Sak77about 3 years ago
Hey ltpc

I'm one of your Patreon subscribers, but I started reading you here. Sorry, but I have to say it again: after all the build up, we don't get one of your very-hot scenes with Chris losing his anal-top cherry to a certain zaftig, bodacious, stacked, Russian Vampire!?!? Utter and complete letdown and bummer.

Sak77

jerbear410jerbear410about 3 years ago

Surprised the gargoyle wasn't in this chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

When Reyla said she'd show Chris her deepest secret, I didn't know how close I was when I thought ,"This isn't my real body."

God I love your works!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

How has it been weeks and the gargoyle still isn't there? I get trying to make a dramatic entrance but it would take like two days tops to fly there.

CortavarCortavarabout 3 years ago

Hi Itpc and everyone!

I love your story and I hope you keep on writing it for a long time! I kind of stumbled upon your last instalment yesterday, as I don't check your progress that regularly, and I was very happy to read this really long chapter.

I disagree with those criticizing the lack of events in this chapter. While not as action packed as some other parts of the story, there is a lot of character development going on. We see Chris grow and mature as a dragon, as a leader, and as a man. And lot of interesting plotlines are being set: when the shit finally hits the fan, we will have action galore.

Best wishes to everyone,

Cortavar

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What your story is about is great and keep writing more. Wish you would tone down fluf and filler. Give us some meat. You will start on something but leave it and not return to address what happens. Keep going anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I swear to all above I have skipped 50% of the whole story. Skimming throw entire pages to get to the meat. This thing is filled with nonsense. Like at the house for the first time. Bullshit about grabbing their sides and feeling their asses. Ladies making up over something stupid. Get to the damn point already. Not everything in your head has to be written down. It’s a good story but it gets hard to want to keep reading when it gets full of stuff that doesn’t matter. I want to keep reading this story and finally see what you have for an end but you need to start thinking about what is worth going into the story. Sorry

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

For one that drones on and on, over details that don’t make much difference, you didn’t paint a picture at all for the house unavailing. You give so many details it gets boring but during the first visit you didn’t describe anything. Your early talks were incomplete, about the unfinished house. Now it’s ready and you do what should be done with all other scenes. Skim through it. Should have been so many details we could see our selves sitting in it while reading this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

An engaging, daunting, and entertaining read. I had so much fun imagining Chris’s half form in overalls and reclined on jeffreys porch.

What an awesome juxtaposition that was. Things are just getting warmed up, and it is great to see you update again.

Here’s to the cast, for friend family, and deep rooted rivals. May you continue to forge with these heavy seams, and that creation suit your liking.

Thank you, very much.

Archangel_MArchangel_Malmost 3 years ago

Worth every moment of the wait. Thank you so much for continuing this epic tale! <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yes I loved this so much, not because it is the most perfect piece of literature ever written but because it is well written in a style that I enjoy reading, or to put it another way, its not perfect but it is perfect for me.

So keep writing like this and I'll keep giving you money through patreon for it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Still my favourite story on this site. The long waits for chapters can be frustrating, I find myself checking in at least once a month even though I know it'll probably be like a year before the next chapter. But it's always worth the wait and no matter how long it takes I really hope you finish the story, because I would love to see the ending. Really amazing story, keep writing please. (PS: just as a side note, I don't agree with all these critics about your fluff and filler, I always find the extra detail you add to the scenes really make them come to life and builds a more realistic world even if the details seem irrelevant to some, that's why it was so disappointing that your usual attention to detail wasn't applied to the unveiling of the house, something I think really needed that attention to detail especially since we are going to be seeing more of them in the house now. Anyway that's like the first bit of criticism I've ever had for one of your chapters and it was still a great chapter with amazing character development, so still great)

OpenWordsOpenWordsalmost 3 years ago

Cool, thanks. I'm set a reminder to check back in a couple of years

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That was awesome! I can tell you put a ton of effort into this. All your readers greatly appreciate it. Thank you, and take care.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It has the feel of more chapters to come, or be never ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I've returned after a couple of years and really enjoyed the whole story again. Love where you've taken it so far and where it appears to be heading. Hope you can work in a couple of surprising twists in the story - the odd red herring would elevate things for me eg our hero discovers a trail of clues pointing towards radik that leaves him exposed to ambush and too far from the decisive place and time, or a developing a line of magic meant to help in combat that turns out to only be useful in the bedroom. I'm not sure these examples help at all but I'll leave them in as I'm doing the cowardly anonymous thing. Maybe it will make more sense another way; I feel it could be more fun if sometimes there was less foreshadowing, or someone's instincts were wrong about some fairly crucial issue - more scope for drama I think. Anyway love your work and hope this comes across as constructive suggestions from a fan who's keen to read the next exciting chapter.

Taurus59Taurus59almost 3 years ago

8 years to write 12 chapters. While it is an excellent story, the incredibly slow pace to your writing tells me to abandon reading this story. Best of luck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Damn! The fact that people keep coming to this series even after so many years is proof of your ingenuous penmanship…I started in year 12 and after 7 years I’m still here reading your news creation after putting the little one to bed. Thank your sir.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Superb story hope it's not to long until the next chapters, I'm to old to be able to wait to long!

TenouTenoualmost 3 years ago

Is it me, that I'm love-starved and full of wishful thinking, or things between Chris and Reyla are going to progress and she's going to join the brood? It would be awesome to see her and Lillian finding their own balance inside the brood for the sake of the family

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I will admit, but it does take a while for each individual chapter. However, it's well worth the wait. I have no doubt others will argue that the length of time it takes to bring forth a new chapter is too much. Then how come they read the last chapter? The sign of a good story and a great author is that people do return to reread the works that they have read before and to read the next chapter that was brought forth. I commend you on your artistry and I agree that Reyla and Chris will soon be an item. And Lord, is Lillian going to be pissed.

LordJokarrLordJokarrover 2 years ago

I am... I am absolutely in love with the series. If you continue to write for a decade or twelve, I'll read it. Start a new series? I'll follow. Jesus man start writing children's books and I'll follow

Your capacity at high action scenes? Incredible, you give insight to most characters, and just enough to keep interest. In low action, conversational scenes you shine just as well! Giving extreme details into sciences, designs and layout of surroundings.

Honestly, as an amateur author, I hope to emulate your skill some day!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'll add my voice to the chorus of fans and hope that you find time to write more while we're still under the COVID cloud. This is an excellent story and you have a great writing style. Love it all. <3

lbr122lbr122over 2 years ago

Excited for more to be written, I also find it funny that Claire is older than both Susan and Michelle but acts and is lumped in with the 20 year olds. Does this mean that Chris also will have a slower time maturing?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love the story - sorry to see it end, Hoping for a restart and continuation

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 2 years ago

Great chapter. Thank you so much for sharing it here! I seem to have missed it when it came out but I'm glad I circled back to see if there was anything new - Zee.

ABranger27ABranger27over 2 years ago

I came across your stories by accident but I found myself intrigued by them. You have barely scratch the surface of your character development but he has been outstanding so far I have been impressed by your storytelling and your ability to get your point across I wish the story was complete or at least to the part where he battles the demon but I understand it’s a slow process to get to do I hope that you write more and whatever you do right I will be an advent supporter and readers of your stories from now on thank you so much for giving me the experience of these character and the story so much I look forward to reading more stories that you produce but please finish this series before you start another one I am so engrossed I can’t wait to see what happens with your main character thank you so much and good rating

ABranger27ABranger27over 2 years ago

Also I can’t wait to see how you incorporated the gargoyle into this continuing story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Annabelle is being neglected. Has been for too many chapters. Immi doesn't make up for it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

As much as i love the whole brood dynamic, i feel that a few have gotten pushed to the wayside. Lillian and claire and petra have jumped to the front of the sex line. Michelle ,immi, And Hailey are in the middle between useful and sex. Although as Annabelle who puts so much effort in organizing the brood and cooking and trying to fullfil everything chris need shes been neglected. Susan is the outlier right now. She was getting fulfillment both sexual and emotional before her plant... Now its up in the air as chris is wary around her.

Exploration of the magical side of immi( runes) would be great to see.

Also bringing Annabelle and Michelle to the front would be nice .

In addition with reyla and lisa and a few others sniffing around bringing them in partly( with sex or wonder of his true power) but having it clear they aint brood.

Plus and this is a big one...with 3 new dragons born to 1 sire within a few daws of each other AND ON THE FIRST TRY plus not to mention twins , the dragons should start being introduced. With around 30 and only 5 are talked about ( petra , claire, chris and the synod dragon and his wife) have a few more introduced would be interesting. Maybe a gold awed male dragon that will help chris with his financial path

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I yearn for more. Maybe more along the lines of Chris and his brood preparing to confront Radek his foreseen minions. Maybe add a few details on how Radek managed to break through the barrier. Bring Annabelle more to the front as the true first. There’s not much talk about how Lillian is handling being pregnant. Maybe have Chris outline that he’s in charge but Reyna is responsible for the day to day operations.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I need more!! This is by far my favorite story I’ve ever read. Please continue this story!

WayPast21WayPast21about 2 years ago

Sure looking forward to your next chapter(s). The other commenters have raised most of my plot requests, except I'd like the gargoyle fully joining the brood (just for Being diversity, don'tcha know).

Dragoon32Dragoon32about 2 years ago

This is a fantastic series. I have been binge reading for a little over a week after i found this. Hope u are well as its been almost a year since this was posted. truely hope to see more soon and this doesnt end up unfinished that would be very unfortunate.

InsurrectionInsurrectionabout 2 years ago

Great story. It's time for an update...

JacktacularJacktacularabout 2 years ago

I really do hope that this story continues but please , enough of the marathon sex scenes and science lessons. It’s been a few years now please move the story along!

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 2 years ago

Like I said, beats hell out of Twlight

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

great story so far. #13 please

ltpcltpcabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks everyone. Just caught up on the comments and posted a bio update. Not much progress on the story but I am working on it more again. We've made it this far, I'll see it through eventually.

Fubar484Fubar484about 2 years ago

Absolutely amazing tale. So glad you're still with us and am very much looking forward to what comes next!

LynchjimLynchjimabout 2 years ago

Oh that’s fantastic news please please please keep this story going I’ve just finished my second time of reading this after I noticed another chapter. Now I’ve finished that chapter and read your comment and was ecstatic that Covid didn’t get you but I can look forward to more chapters coming soon fingers crossed. I love this story it’s one of my literotica all time favourites so thank you for the work you put into your writing as it’s amazing please keep it up.

sillassillasabout 2 years ago

I'm loving this 22 page filler... I wish there was more. After all the miracles Chris has stone, the other dragons are just quiet... they are a dying race after all. Progress is on a snail's pace. Please forgive my for my impatience.

CCT61CCT61almost 2 years ago

More please very fun read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Reyla seggs finna be epic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So glad to read that you're working on another chapter. Like all your fans, I'm trying to be patient but this is such a great story! Can't hardly wait!!!

tomtrek72tomtrek72almost 2 years ago

Great story so far, can't what to read what happens next.

Richard1940Richard1940almost 2 years ago

Waiting for the next chapter with bated breath. I hope that you manage to solve your RL problems soon and that is NOT just from a selfish point of view.

amidja16amidja16almost 2 years ago

Great story! Can't wait to read more :)

A bit on the plasma/fire thing. When it comes to fire, the "colder" the color of the flame the higher the temperature. The most common colors are (lowest to highest temperature) red, orange, yellow, white, blue. On page 18 Claire can melt while Chris can only dry rock with his plasma because it doesn't have the same kick as her raging inferno. Quick google search shows us that even if she can control the temperature of her fire and achieve blue flame, its temperature range would be between 1400-1650°C, while plasma on the other hand would create temperatures anywhere from 5700-9700°C. Depending on the rock, one would need temperatures ranging from 600-1000°C to melt it which means they can both melt it without much trouble.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hi I'm Joe I love the story problem is you haven't finished it yet since 2021 I would love to find out how the rest of this ends I really don't like stories that cutters that cut short before they get to the end. You have a family of six women and one man. Three pregnant what happens to The offspring how do they beat radak what about world peace with non-humans all those questions need to be answered I would love to finish the story thank you very much for writing it I was really really interested.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I do not know if you read the meessages here or not but it would be more profitable and easier on your life to write much shorter chapter. I subcribe to your Patreon account account.

If you look at Annabelle Hawthorne and Novus, they write chapters of 3-4 pages each. Annabelle writes 1-2 chapters a month while Novus writes 3 chapters a months. I think you can figure out much money that is a month. Both writers like you release their stores on Literotica at some point thus encouraging people to subcribe to Patreon.

I am not complaining about your long chapters but i that is more work on your part to organize them. You also get reader's reactions more often while writing your story. Also it makes it easier to edit not only for yourself but for any volunteer editor(s) that help you.

My suggestion to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why do so many writers never finish a story. After 11 or 12 years it's pretty obvious you are dropping out.

MakehandpartyMakehandpartyover 1 year ago

I love the Epic saga. Very well written, but I do wish it was a finished work. I suspect "proscribed tessalation" that Immi talks about has something to do with the many different versions of Reyla inside the gem at the end of this last chapter. I think you are just about ready to start the third act. Most of the pieces are in place for the final set piece actions to take place. I think I can tell how it might go for a good chunk of the main characters. I won't speculate beyond saying Immi will become very important to the outcome of the final battle and we will find out a lot more about who she really is.

Shaqjor477Shaqjor477over 1 year ago

Very much enjoying the tale of politics, harem, and power that you have woven, and am excited to read whatever may come next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

ltpc

Are you still alive? Should we mourn you and a wonderful story lost or just be pissed as a wonderful story are lost because a writer couldn't finish what he/she started. SO F.....G ANNOYING !!!!!!

goo_neiggoo_neigabout 1 year ago

i enjoy the story and it will be finished.

thank you

bigurnbigurnabout 1 year ago

Sadly... It was a year ago that you informed us that chapter 13 was sluggishly developing... Although you seem to have abandoned the, formerly great, story. I, along with others, hope that you decide to write an ending someday. Thanks for what you did choose to share though.

TheMaxx_013TheMaxx_013about 1 year ago

I agree with @bigurn i am sad that this is not continuing, i really enjoyed it,

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userltpc@ltpc
04/05/2022 - I'm still here. Chapter 13 is sluggishly underway at about 11k words, though no substantial progress in the last six months or so. I've been dealing with a number of real word events such as finding a buyer for my business on top of my unusual seasonal workload. I...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Endangered Ch. 11 Previous Part
Endangered Series Info