All Comments on 'El Viernes Próximo'

by GregDee

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What a nasty story

You're a sick fucker...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I agree, you're a nasty, sick little fuck to think this is erotic, this is just a nasty story

Your character is a nasty, creepy little fuck, the only way this story would redeem itself is if he got ass-raped by the girls' big brothers and spent the rest of his life south of the border chained to a bed as some pervert's ass-bitch. 1 star for being such a dick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
more

Where is part 2??? This needs to be a series

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Story

Need the sequel

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Really, whats sick about this story. At 29, I was in charge of a cleaning crew of 10 in one inner city building. Mostly Mexican, I went up to level 24 and Maya the girl who was on the floor I could not find. I went into the womens bathroom and she was smoking pot as she cleaned the sinks. I asked her, no, just a cigarette, no smoking anyway, I will have to finish you up,i told her to go, wait for me in the basement, and I would lock the floor. I was angry but I heard the lift, I looked up it was Mayas mum. she was upset, please Mr Raymond, do not finish her, we need the money, no Marcy, she was smoking, it was pot too, I am not firing you, just her. She said is there anything I could do, I looked at her, mid 40s, short, plump like a lot of middle aged Mexican women. Marcy, there is a lot you could do but that would not be fair, you did no wrong, please Mr Raymond anything, All right, Marcy, but we say nothing to anybody, including Maya. Yes, oh yes, ok, lift up your dress and turn around, she did not hesitate, black panties stretched over her ass, I moved behind her and moved my hands over her ass, take them off Marcy, she did, now bend over that desk, again no hesitation, I moved behind her, fingering her pussy which got wetter as I did, my cock hardening, I moved a wet finger to her dark anus and pushed, opening around my finger. I positioned my cock and pushed into Marcys pussy, wet, nice as I began fucking her, her pussy made a squishing noise as I pushed into her, she was breathing heavily, I fucked her for a while, then removed my cock and placed it against her anus, all right Marcy, a weaker voice, yes Mr Raymond, so I pushed and her anus opened accepting my cock, she made a squealing noise, lifted her head but I was in her, fucking her much tighter ass, watching my cock disappear in and out of her tight ring, this felt good, so good that my cum was soon shooting into her. I moved off her, she stood up, pulled her panties up and turned and said thank you Mr Raymond, I can tell my daughter it is ok. No, I will come down with you and tell her. We went down in the lift, my hand was under Marcys dress, fingering her pantied bottom. I told Maya who was crying, if it happens again, your out, you can thank your mother she put forward quite a convincing argument on your behalf, now go and finish your job. After that, I don't know about Marcys husband but I certainly used Marcys ass at least once a week, nice and deep and tight.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous