All Comments on 'Dweeb Ch. 06'

by DDDDave

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AdrianBurnsAdrianBurnsover 4 years ago
It's like you read my mind.

I love me some T.I.T.S. but I was just thinking of how some new Dweeb would be nice right now and then I saw this installment. Hopefully, you revisit these characters. Process of elimination would suggest (with her measurements) that Marie was Dweeb's secret admirer but she didn't really act like it nor acknowledge it. I like enormously endowed women who hide their attributes but I wished you would have given a little more space to describing Marie. Her discovery that Dweeb liked her tits was reminiscent of Clara in some of your earliest work but you took more time describing the thoughts and actions of that character. I also like cup sizes over bust measurements but you know that. ;-)

I think another installment of Dweeb in which the school reacts to a more outgoing Marie would be nice; as well as hearing about the secret admirer. And if there was someone bigger than Marie who turned out to be the secret admirer (her even larger mom who somehow knew about Dweeb or an even shyer but bustier student), I'd like that too.

Sort of wondering what you're posting next: a continuation of the Hot MILF work you were doing for awhile, the next installment of Ellie & Morgan, the next installment of T.IT.S. or something completely new and different?

As usual, I can't wait!

Bob150BobBob150Bobover 4 years ago
Fantastic.

I too love big tits.

Thanks.

Bob

iowabeefpackersiowabeefpackersover 4 years ago
great creation

Marie Massimams is one if the most adeptly coined creations of yours I can think of! She was so sexy! Please more of her in some capacity.

Blacmamba0099Blacmamba0099over 1 year ago

A Dewayne and Marie novel or romance story would be great

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDDDDave@DDDDave
When I first started posting here I was more than a little fuzzy on how things worked. As a result the stories first posted went up as separate stories instead of chapters. Sorry about that. But I've put together this index to try to help. Be aware that there is a chapter miss...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Dweeb Ch. 05 Previous Part
Dweeb Series Info