All Comments on 'Dweeb Ch. 05'

by DDDDave

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AdrianBurnsAdrianBurnsabout 5 years ago
How long before he's with BOTH mother and daughter?

Really enjoyed this chapter; especially since the bigger Barb's mom is, the bigger the secret admirer will ultimately be.

I figure Mom isn't tech savvy enough to clear the browser history, so it shouldn't be long before Barb figures out Dweeb had sex with Brittany.

I long to find out who the secret admirer is but like I said in previous comments I hope you're not tiring of this story; I would like Dweeb to encounter more women (all with big breasts, of course) in his community: postal worker, pizza deliver, ride-share driver, a roomful of women buying tupperware (why not have a harem scenario), twins, more teachers, buttoned up types like a librarian or a matronly lady at church, etc.

I liked the little details like Brittany not calling him Dweeb and her keeping her heels on because of how they positioned her tits.

You know I LOVED this paragraph: It was the largest bra that he had ever seen in person! Larger than Billie Jean's, larger than Ms. Largeness' and larger than Barb's big bra! Floral print covered it and it struggled to lift her 49 inch bosom into greater prominence. Dweeb had his hands full trying to caress and feel every bit of those huge tits! But he was trying his best.

BUT I wouldn't be me if I didn't complain about the bra cup size not being mentioned.

Can't wait to see who Dweeb encounters next.

TLMorganTLMorganabout 5 years ago

Story is getting better and better!

Shadowforce1Shadowforce1about 5 years ago
Great Addition

Can't wait for the next addition. Dweeb is getting a lot more than a handful.

DDDDaveDDDDaveabout 5 years agoAuthor
To the reader who thought there was missing text

I got some feedback from a reader wondering if there was some missing text in the fifth chapter of this story.

Sorry, there is not. It is complete as posted. But let's face it. Most of my stories could have more added to them. Sort of like so many of the bust lines in my stories, the stories themselves could expand quite a bit. But I only have so much time for writing and I have so many stories yet to share.

I'm working on Chapter 6 of Dweeb as well as being almost done with a story based on the tv show "Chuck". And several other story fragments are littered all over my hard drive.

Maybe I should just publish all the existing fragments and see which ones people like? Or did I already suggest that? I can't remember.

Well, let me know. Feedback is the only reward I get so I look forward to it.

DDDDave

AdrianBurnsAdrianBurnsabout 5 years ago
Story Fragments

"Maybe I should just publish all the existing fragments and see which ones people like? Or did I already suggest that? I can't remember."

You suggested this before and I, again, would like for you to publish them.

HungBigBenHungBigBenabout 2 years ago

Great story...thank you for sharing. And only one small oversight....you shared Barb wore a 34J bra on a 44 inch bust measurement....and her mother Brittany has a 49 inch bust line...but her bra size is ?

And as someone who has been fortunate enough to have had sex affairs with women who are related...quite a few times with different women/families....mothers and grown daughters are VERY competitive about sex with "the cock of their dreams".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDDDDave@DDDDave
When I first started posting here I was more than a little fuzzy on how things worked. As a result the stories first posted went up as separate stories instead of chapters. Sorry about that. But I've put together this index to try to help. Be aware that there is a chapter miss...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Dweeb Ch. 04 Previous Part
Dweeb Series Info