All Comments on 'Dweeb Ch. 02'

by DDDDave

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AdrianBurnsAdrianBurnsabout 5 years ago
Thanks for posting so soon!

Hope there are A LOT more installments of "Dweeb".

I know this is a big dick story but hopefully we get some fantastical bra sizes approaching the end of the alphabet.

Could a woman with the name "Largeness" be anything but a "size queen". And could you imagine if her husband had that name but had a small dick?

I wonder when Dweeb (pardon the pun) becomes more cocky in personality. Having two women proclaim him superior to other men should start some rapid confidence building.

Can't wait for the Barb installment but I'm hoping Dweeb encounters a female equivalent of himself: a nerdy girl who secretly has some of the biggest tits in the area. I'm not sure if he has sex with her and move on or they form a partnership and see if they can "rule" the school somehow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Your stories are always so fun

and this one is no exception! Keep them coming!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDDDDave@DDDDave
When I first started posting here I was more than a little fuzzy on how things worked. As a result the stories first posted went up as separate stories instead of chapters. Sorry about that. But I've put together this index to try to help. Be aware that there is a chapter miss...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Dweeb Previous Part
Dweeb Series Info