All Comments on 'Maidens and Drakels Ch. 01'

by magicsplash

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A breath of fresh air! Please don't keep us waiting too long for the next chapter!

Please don't keep us waiting too long for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
One of the best!

I cannot believe how enthralled I am already. I strongly suspect this could be ranked right up there with The Rebellious Slave, Possess Me, The Reluctant Journey and The Last Tritan. You will be in good company if you continue to tell your tale. Please don't leave us waiting too long for chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Desperate for more

Wow! This is promising to be one of the best stories I have read on this site (and I have read quite a few). Love the character of May...she has so much spirit, a real fighter. I'm already rallying behind her. And you left us hanging at such a delicious point in the story. Making Conrad fall on his face in the middle of a social event was definitely the best part of the story.

Really like the character contrast between Conrad and Taglight. And I'm loving Conrad's dark sense of humour. The part where he offers to do away with his friend's wife...ha ha..that was really good :P

Please please please continue.

bloodandsandbloodandsandalmost 11 years ago
wow

anticipating the next installment eagerly. rooting for may sinclair already. :)

Literoticareader99Literoticareader99almost 11 years ago
First chapter is very good

A lot of scene setting (but background is good). So far I think it has the makings of a great story! It could just as easily been put in the Sci fy category. I think May and conrad are in for an interesting adventure together! Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Incredible!

This may be my favourite story yet! I love it!

inspector123inspector123almost 11 years ago
Good start .....

I can't believe that this is your first submission. Please continue. Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I'm interested. I'm interested.

Please keep going! See lots of possibilities here. Sounds like an adventure is brewing with political intrigue, rebellion and (hopefully) triumph over adversity by courageous young women others foolishly underestimate (at least, I hope so).

alreadytakenalreadytakenalmost 11 years ago
Please don't stop!!!

Your writing is absolutely wonderful!! I already love the characters, and I can see this story quickly becoming one of the favourites! This is right up there with the current popular/favourite stories quality-wise, and I REALLY hope you keep writing. Wow, damn, this story has already sucked me in. I'm glad you decided on the non-con category because I would have missed out on it otherwise. I hate to sound desperate, but please don't stop! Other than a few typos here and there, this story is top-notch. Five stars! Have I mentioned yet I'd like you to keep writing? Can't wait to see what Conrad has in store for May, and vice versa.

KittenCuddlerKittenCuddleralmost 11 years ago
Wow

Oh this is a fascinating beginning! Please continue the story as I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter!

pheobecharmedpheobecharmedalmost 11 years ago
im hooked

I love it. Right up there with waterburn. Darling92 hispet tightsandlace lbgrant.jenny and all the other greats :-) I'm happy for sophia. Loving all the characters

That's was bad to leave on a cliffhanger may will definatly be a fighter and she's smart. Thanks again keep the chapters coming

kinky019kinky019almost 11 years ago
Interest Generated

Please continue it's good and I'm excited to see where it's going to go

MaynessMaynessalmost 11 years ago

Really interesting start. Your writing imparted enough detail of the world without making it long winded, so I didn't feel it was slow at all, just balanced. I love May, she is such a good character, I do hope she gets one up on Faulkner. For a first submission this was very good (few typos) and can see it becoming legend with the non con fans. Thanks.

FindmywayFindmywayalmost 11 years ago
Keep going

I agree with the anon and pheobocharmed. Your writing mirrors my favorites. Keep writing and if you get any negative comments about your story.....keep writing. You alone know the direction your taking us. We only share our insights because in some way you have touched us and we become invested in the story. Very nice start

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Amazing

don't doubt yourself, already I feel like this has potential to be one of the best. I'm so excited for what comes next. please continue!

elisebeeelisebeealmost 11 years ago
Awesome!!!

wow. Please don't quit -

EmeraldRoughEmeraldRoughalmost 11 years ago
Wonderful Beginings

There is an amazing amount of potential to the story you have begun for us. I am generally browsing the BDSM stories myself and I am very glad I took the time to glance through the list of new submissions!! I expect to see more!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Love it

This really mashes my buttons, I do love a fighter. Heh, I am well aware of how sick that sounds but what can you do? It is what it is.

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 11 years ago
A good start.

I like that May is fighting back.

FA_JFFA_JFalmost 11 years ago
Nothing but net....swish!

Wonderful, intriguing, enthralling, super duper, warm brownies with vanilla bean ice cream good. If you do not continue, we will be on your doorstep with pitchforks and torches. Welcome to the book club, hunni. We will pick and poke and whine and speculate your story to bits and shower it with love the whole time. When you get truly unpleasant comments just toss 'em in the trash.

I like the story as is. I did not find any part boring or dragging. World creation takes time and effort. You gave use lots of necessary background. Noncon especially needs context or readers are lost in the 'wtf' why is this happening? I believe you avoided that with the detailed set up. Your characters are defined and illustrated superbly. The political machinations on so many different levels will allow for much story development.

It looks like noncon is the over riding theme. It will be easier for readers if you keep all chapters in the same section. Use author notes at the start of a chapter if you feel it contains significant other issues.

Thanks to phoebecharmed for the heads up on this story. I some how missed it while sipping adult beverages at the beach. ;)

magicsplashmagicsplashalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Wow! Thanks for all the good feedback, guys. I was NOT expecting this story to meet with such a positive reaction. I figured I'd get maybe one or two people giving me lukewarm comments like 'seems okay' or 'not bad'. No way did I think I'd get 20 favorites! Woohoo! I'm super happy. Now I only hope the rest of the story is as good.

I've started the next chapter, but it's probably going to be two or three days before I post it, and then another week as it slogs its way through to approval.

Since it looks like people actually want me to finish, I'm going to have to think hard about where I want this story to go. If you guys really like or dislike parts or characters, let me know. Just don't be too mean about it. :)

Thanks again for all the good comments!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
continue and continue quickly

Wow... this looks like its going to be an AMAZING story!!! I (along with many others it seems) am totally hooked on just the first chapter, which is rare. Your writing is wonderful and it seems like you have a lot of greatl ideas! I truely hope you continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Enjoyed it so far, keep it coming, its great for a change to have a victim ready to fight instead of the 'smack, smack, crack, crack, "Yes sir", "No sir" tedious stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
variety

Wonderful story. I look forward to the rest. I found if you're looking to please a large audience...you're going to need variety. A reader may not like a lesbian story, but he or she will like one that also has bdsm, gangbang, forced orgasm and many other categories. If, as you say, there is going to be a lot of bondage in the next few chapters, please try to mix it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Well done. Keep the plot moving along. Steampunk and its variants are tricky to keep believable, but so far you're doing that.

sdf963sdf963almost 11 years ago
Keep on going...!

Boring??... NOT! I loved it. Great start. Please do continue. Don't make me waste my five star vote on a story that won't be finished! There are too many stories on Lit that get thrown by the wayside that could be great stories. And some other authors that make us dedicated readers wait so long in between chapters that we have to read the story over and over to keep interested! Don't be one of those! Thank you for a great first chapter.

alreadytakenalreadytakenalmost 11 years ago

My personal don't-like is when an awesome spunky heroine (such as yours) suddenly loses said spunk. I get frustrated when they seem to change overnight and become a complete doormat or suddenly succumb to what's been charmingly termed 'magic cock syndrome', haha. Stylistially, I like the way you've explained your characters' feelings etc. so I don't think that will be a problem here; so far all of their actions make sense (...if that makes any sense). I guess the point of this long ramble is that please don't make May a complete doormat unless we know there's a reason behind it, like she's trying to prove a point or faking it or whatever.

All that being said, these are your characters and your story; you've done a marvellous job of sucking me right in already. Despite any preferences we may have, it's still YOUR story and you know best. I REALLY look forward to the next instalment. =)

areanabenoirareanabenoiralmost 11 years ago
Not Boring at all

I did not find the story boring at all and am interested in what happens . I like eroticism used as part of an overall story ... not just wham , bang, fuck , suck and the story is over . So thanks for giving a story to follow ..... I do hope you will continue it ......

dilettantish_reflibrariandilettantish_reflibrarianalmost 11 years ago
More, please!

I enjoyed your story very much. The characterization was vivid (except I kept mixing up May and Sophia until they were separated. Please post more, I am so curious as to what will happen next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
LOL

Omg that ending. So far I love May and am hoping she stays spunky! Taglight made me laugh and I hope we get to hear more about Sophia and him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Love it!

I adore the story so far! The ending left me hanging! Do hurry with the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Love it!!

Please continue this story!! :)

LadyPartsLadyPartsalmost 11 years ago
Fucking brilliant!

You simply MUST get going with the rest of the fantastic story!

This is the best, just fabulous!

Could use an editor for a few autocorrect screw ups... But other than that... Superb!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Re-reading.

I just read this again and it's even better than I remembered. I can't wait for the rest of this series, you're brilliant.

SmithieSubSmithieSubalmost 11 years ago
Wonderful!

This is lovely! I enjoy your writing style and you must continue it!

alreadytakenalreadytakenalmost 11 years ago
Update?

Any word on if/when you plan to continue this story? Pretty please? =D

LSG16LSG16almost 11 years ago
I was browsing the top lists and saw this.

Excellent start to what I hope will be a continued story. Very well started, giving us characters, motivations, and lots of intrigue. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
My goodness!

Amazing! I really hope you decide to continue with this and hopefully soon. I can't wait to see what you have planned for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
keep writing

very good start

magicsplashmagicsplashalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Chapter 2 is submitted!

So yeah, Chapter 2 has been submitted. I'm sorry it took so long. I was buying a new computer, and didn't have access to my laptop for two weeks. Plus I accidentally submitted it in the wrong format about a week ago, and I had to re-submit it as as rtf today. It's going to take a little while to travel down the queue again (I think), but hopefully it'll be posted soon. Again thanks for all the positive comments!

FA_JFFA_JFalmost 11 years ago
Happy puppy dance...

With whip cream and and chocolate sauce!!!

So happy there will be more.:)

mickymouse113mickymouse113almost 11 years ago
Yeh...

I hope May ends up taiming the beast. He needs to respect her to love her.

Anticipating Chapter 2...

inspector123inspector123almost 11 years ago
Woot!

A couple of "heavy hitters" in this category are taking a break so good to see that new talented writers are taking up the slack. Can't wait for the next chapter to see where you are taking this story!

alreadytakenalreadytakenalmost 11 years ago
Yay!!!

This has quickly become one of my favourite stories despite it just being the first instalment; I'm glad to hear I'll be getting a fix soon!! Excuse me while I join in on the whipped cream and chocolate sauce dance party! =P

pheobecharmedpheobecharmedalmost 11 years ago

Wooohooo i'm so excited for the release of chapter 2 i've been checking every day lol. anyway please hurry litgods :-)

bloodandsandbloodandsandalmost 11 years ago
update soon. please

I have been checking like mad for what seems like forever. please as soon as possible update. please and thank you.

mickymouse113mickymouse113almost 11 years ago
Bounced Back

Has chapter 2 been sent back to you for some reason because I kind of expected it to have posted by now.

Any info you have so I can set up a timeline anticipating post date would be very warmly welcomed.

obliterationsobliterationsalmost 11 years ago
Not Bad

It has great potential, just proof read it or get a beta :)

Tracy1115Tracy1115almost 11 years ago

Love it! Please continue...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good work!!!

Would love it if you continued

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

Glad she tripped him

kisscatkisscatover 8 years ago
Incredible

This is great! Best thing I've found for ages, I can't believe its your first! I totally am a fantasy-nonconcent girl and I can never find anything good.

FiestyLittleKittyFiestyLittleKittyalmost 8 years ago
Incredible

You are great, my man! I've read several books on this topic and lemme tell you this piece was no less worthy than any of them, if not considerably better. ;) I'm going on to read the rest of the series.... Really excited about knowing the rest of it.

TanukiTanukiover 6 years ago
Another rising Lit talent, terrific debut

This is one of those rare erotica stories where you could remove the sex and still have a good story. It's the combination of strong character development and a very immersive style, that makes the pages flow so easily. Some suggestions: please proofread the entire chapter before submitting. Read it as if for the first time, out loud if that helps, you'll catch most of the errors and you will find little ways to improve scenes. And this story has a bit of an unplanned feel to it - write out all major plot points before submitting the first chapter, cause it's hard to go back. You have too much talent to be sloppy, and take your time, because people will still read your stories years later. You can even fix the errors and resubmit. Like everyone I loved May, but Sophia seemed interesting as well. The tripping was a stroke of brilliance, lol.

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistime7 months ago

Uhrm...I'm too scared to go and look whether this story has been finished. I am really, really scared.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous