Dirty Little Fucker!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,868 Followers

"Don't you dare!" said Mum, "I know I'm better than Sue; I've had more practice, so come on, do it properly!"

"You're not pissed off?" I said incredulously, "You're ok with what I said?"

"You were bound to get her arse sometime," said Mum, chuckling, "She's a wicked tease...but I bet she didn't expect you to be so big, did she?"

"No," I chuckled too, "She thought I'd be small as well - got a nice shock!"

"So did I!" said Mum, her arse at work hard now, "A lovely shock - now come on use it; fill me darling! Hurry up before your Dad comes home!"

With the new knowledge that Mum was eager to enjoy me, I bent to my task once more, now driving my cock back into her hole with renewed vigour. Time after time he slammed into her with Mum responding, her buttocks tightening around my penis as I pounded her until things became overheated.

"Oh Chris, I can't stand much more!" said Mum, "Are you going to cum soon?"

"Is that ok?" I asked, "Really - can I?"

"You'd better!" said Mum, panting, "I want to feel you as you spunk, I want to be able to grip you tightly as you shoot off!"

"Ok Mum," I replied, my thrusts shorter now but faster, "I'm gettin' there..."

"Oh God, you're sending me over the top too!" cried Mum suddenly, "Oh God - I'm gonna cum - I'm gonna cum!"

Almost immediately her hole began to spasm around my penis, fluttering and squeezing and almost sucking at my cock as I built up to my own orgasm - then suddenly I realised that I was very quickly heading to my finale.

A few more quick strokes and I was there - that 'I can't stop now' feeling that's so exciting, so uncontrollable!

"Cummming Mum!" I exclaimed, "Its cumming! Up inside you, Mum!"

"Yes darling, yes, push him right up when you cum!" she said excitedly, "Do it soon!"

"Here it cums - can't stop...! I cried, "Aaaahhhhhh yeahhhhhhh!"

An eruption of volcanic proportions began; incredible spasms of powerful muscles inside me pumped what felt like pints of cum from my cock, hosing Mum's innards generously.

"Bloody hell!" she said, looking over her shoulder at me, "Christ, that was a big one!"

"Here cums another one too!" I said, feeling another eruption to be imminent, "Ahhhhh yesss, yesssss!"

"Gosh - you're flooding me!" said Mum quietly, "I can feel it all up there - all warm inside!"

"It's lovely Mum," I said panting as I slowly unwound, "Oh God, that was good, I needed that!"

"I won't say I needed it but it was definitely good," agreed Mum, lifting her head up, "Oh, thank heavens I've still got time for a quick shower before your Dad gets home."

Trust Mum to get her priorities right!

Slowly and gently I eased my cock from her hole and as he slipped out so a steam of sexual juices followed him, quickly soaking into the bedclothes.

"Bugger - I'll have a wet patch in the bed now," I said, speaking out loud unintentionally and Mum looked down between her legs.

"Hmmm, that reminds me. I'd better put something up my arse or perhaps I'll wear a pad," she said, "Don't want to leak into our bed too. Your Dad won't be amused!"

We moved around until we were off the bed, taking it in turns to share the towel, our bodies glowing with sweat and excitement.

"Phew - that was good! Gonna have to try that again some time!" said Mum as she pulled her knickers back on, "If we can find the time."

I shook my head in wonderment. All these years and only now had I discovered that I lived with two horny, eager arseholes!

"You'll have to make an appointment, what with Sue," I said bravely but cheerfully, still worried in case Mum considered my relationship with Sue to be out of bounds but there was no such trouble.

"I'm senior," she said, her hands on my chest, "So I come first, ok. You save it for me!"

With that her hands fell to my cock and grasped me, very quickly bringing him back to his earlier state of complete erection.

"That's what I love about young cocks - they're so eager!" she said as she ran her hands up and down my shaft, "Wish we had a lot more time...I've got some more holes you could fill!"

"Wha...?" I exclaimed, "Which...where...wow!"

But Mum was laughing and leaving me there, aroused once more but alone.

"Time for my shower," she said, "You get on and have a wank; you won't need those video clips now!"

And with a blown kiss and an armful of clothes she was gone.

I collapsed back onto my bed, immediately finding that my bum had landed in the wet patch of course, but it didn't matter right now.

Because right now all I could think about were the two wonderfully different and yet fantastically exciting arseholes of my sister and my mother.

Gently I stropped my hard-on, not particularly in need of cumming as I let my mind wander back over the past week to the two brilliant anal fucks we'd had.

What more could a dirty little fucker like me want?

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,868 Followers