Dirty Little Fucker!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers

But in my dreams I'd always ensure that my spunk was fired well up inside her hole - so what was I to do when I exploded?

"Sue," I asked, "Is it ok to move now?"

"Yeah - will you...please," said Sue, her hips moving around, "Feels good now - like I want to turn the vibrations on!"

"Guess I'll have to provide the vibrations then," I replied and with that I began to move my cock around inside her - and every time I moved he seemed to slide a little further inside. Still I moved so that my knob pressed against the walls of her rectum, so that the angle of penetration changed, so that the pressure reached different parts of her anus. I jerked my cock and felt quivers from Sue's hole return to excite me.

Sue began to moan as I moved and suddenly I realised that I was as good as fucking her; my cock was sliding in and out and moving around - and now Sue's arse was pushing back at me energetically too!

"I like it, oooh I like it," I moaned as I worked my cock in and out, "You're lovely and tight Sue."

"You feel good too Chris," Sue replied, her hole squeezing me hard, "Better than that old vibrator...oooooh fuuuuck, yeahhhh!"

I thought I'd better point out the situation...

"Sue, you do realise that I'm fucking your arse, don't you?" I said, "I'm getting it all inside you!"

"What?" said Sue, "All of it? Fucking hell - didn't think I'd manage that! Feels bloody lovely though...don't stop now!"

Having wasted breath on my statement I now concentrated on my penis and her arse, powering my cock into her time after time while Sue's arse responded equally energetically. Soon the sound of the sticky wet slapping of my thighs on her buttocks overpowered the sounds of our breathing while the aroma of hot sexually aroused flesh filled the air around us like an aphrodisiac.

I could feel the effects stirring my balls, creating a process that would soon become uncontrollable; that would soon pump my sperm from my pulsating penis; an orgasm that I would never have expected a mere hour or so ago. Momentarily I considered asking Sue if it would be alright to cum inside her but then the excitement of the moment overcame me and I totally forgot - only for the matter to be brought back to me by Sue.

"You nearly there?" she asked suddenly, "Please cum soon - I can't hold it much longer!"

"In you?" I asked incredulously, "You want me to cum in you? Really?"

"Yessss please, please, cum in me!" cried Sue, "I want to feel it spurting! My vibrator can't do that - I want to feel you!"

"Oh fuck!" I cried, "I won't be able to stop soon either Sue; I'm almost there!"

Our bodies were slamming together and Sue was grunting heavily each time my cock buried itself inside her; each time my balls slapped against the back of her thighs; each time my hands pulled at her shoulders.

I couldn't hold it any longer...

"Here it cums Sue!" I cried, vibrant tremors driving me on, "Here it cums!"

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" she cried loudly, "Fuckin' fill me, do it!"

"Ahhhhhhgggghhh!" I groaned, "Its cumming now!"

With one last thrust I held my penis rigidly inside her as gush after gush of spunk ricocheted around in her rectum; spreading my warmth and seed everywhere.

With one last wild gyration of her hips and a last squeeze from her hole Sue too exploded into a paroxysm of frantic sounds and actions.

A scream; a howl of ecstasy; a moan of pain and pleasure; a grunt of effort and Sue collapsed; her legs giving way, pulling me down to the floor on top of her.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" was all she could say - not that I was any more articulate either!

It took us a few moments before we recovered enough to even think, let alone move but finally Sue spoke.

"Come on Chris, up you get; you're heavy," she said.

Carefully I lifted my hips, feeling my cock sliding out from her hole.

"Shall I take him out?" I asked and Sue hummed her approval.

"Do it slowly Chris," she said, "Be careful."

Almost gingerly I continued my withdrawal, finally feeling her little hole close as my sticky wet cum-covered tip slid from it.

"Oooooh, feel empty," said Sue, "Miss him already!"

I sat back on my haunches and watched Sue's hole as it winked at me before sealing itself tight. A ring of white frothy cum surrounded it - if my cock had have remained just a little harder I'd have just had to stick him back in there!

But instead he was collapsing just as Sue had done, all energy gone, if only for now...

"You're a dirty little fucker, aren't you!" said Sue as she began wiping her arse and her thighs, "But you're good!"

"I wasn't the one who insisted; I just offered," I said, "You're the one who decided you wanted to try him."

"Oooooh, glad I did," said Sue, her voice all quivery, "Do you reckon we can do it again some time perhaps?"

"Yeahhhhh!" I said brightly, "Bloody right! Love to!"

Sue had recovered somewhat by now and my cock had remained quiescent as we both stood up; both naked beside each other. We were actually a match for height but there the similarity ended, my slim figure well countered by Sue's far more voluptuous figure.

Somehow it seemed right for us to both reach out and envelop the other in their arms and seconds later we were melded almost into one being. Face to face we smiled at each other; then suddenly we just came together, lips to lips, tongue to tongue, sharing breaths and saliva - until Sue pushed me away.

"Thought you were an arse man?" she said looking down accusingly, because down there my penis had regained all his lost rigidity!

I sniggered and looked up and down Sue's body.

"Yeah I may be but you're enough to wake the dead," I said, "God - those tits of yours pressing into me; the heat from your pussy - wow, no wonder he woke up!"

She shook her head and pushed me away.

"Get on with you," she said, "I'm off for another shower - and DON'T come looking - get it?"

I didn't need to, at least for a while; the memories of her wonderful arse remaining fixed permanently in my brain.

"Thanks Sue," I said, "You were wonderful."

"And you," replied Sue as she began to close my door behind her, "You're still a dirty fucker though!"

The rest of the day disappeared into thin air as days have a habit of doing and soon the weekend had passed, unremarkable except for that incredible encounter.

Monday came and then Tuesday; then on Wednesday Sue had a date while Mum and Dad were off to a christening party - so I was 'in charge' of the house, as Dad reminded me.

Great - a chance to catch up with my internet meandering; my eternal browsing and searching for the perfect arse; my erotic surfing. Soon I'd downloaded some great clips; some fantastic wanking material, which I then loaded onto a memory stick.

But in order to browse better, I used Mum and Dad's computer - it was far more up to date than mine and was often my preferred portal to the internet when everyone was out.

Soon I was back in my own room, copying the clips onto my machine; saved into my ever-expanding folder of anal fodder. I wouldn't be short of some good wanking films for a while!

Everyone returned around the same time and Mum even had the foresight to grab a couple of generous sized pizzas which we all sat around and enjoyed.

And in the midst of our chatter, Sue told us that she'd be away on Friday night as she planned to go to a gig somewhere while Dad also reminded Mum that he had to attend a managers meeting on Friday too, so he'd be late.

Mum and I briefly discussed what we'd eat that evening and then it was time for us all to hit the sack.

Thursday and Friday came and went and suddenly the evening arrived and Mum and I were alone in a house that seemed to be almost unnaturally quiet - so peaceful...

Well, it was peaceful until Mum knocked on my door and opened it. I'd got myself ready for bed and was in my pyjama shorts and jacket and thank heavens I was innocently watching a film on my PC rather than playing with myself as I often might be!

But that was as far as the 'fortunate' bit went.

"Hi Mum!" I said cheerfully, my voice dying as I saw the look on Mum's face...

"Chris," said Mum as she came and stood near me, "Did you use our computer, darling?"

"Yeah Mum, I did," I admitted, wondering how Mum knew, not that I'd done any crime, "You know yours is quicker than mine."

"Oh I'm not complaining but in that case dear, why didn't you clear your browsing history then?" said Mum, her eyes twinkling, her mouth smiling naughtily.

"Oh shit!" I exclaimed realising far too late that I hadn't cleared it, "Damn, oh bugger, forgot!"

"Chose the right words there, didn't you?" said Mum cheerfully, her hand now on my shoulder as she stood before me, "Got something about arses, have you?"

I knew I was caught, even my blushes were letting me down - I had to admit my guilt.

"Sorry Mum," I said resigning myself to my fate, "Oh well, at least you know now."

Mum rolled up my spare swivel chair and sat beside me, facing me.

"What's so special about them then?" she said, "Have you got a fetish for arses or something?"

"Suppose I must have," I admitted, my mouth twisting in embarrassment, "Just find them interesting."

"Hmmm, a lot more than interesting I reckon!" she said, "Come on, tell me then."

I looked aghast at her - it was one thing talking to my sister about such things but talking to my Mum was somewhat different.

"Come on darling, we're on our own," she said, her hand smoothing my arm, "I won't be mad at you - I'm just curious... Come on, tell me a bit."

I still couldn't open up so Mum did it for me.

"Look, I know you've had loads of girlfriends," she said, "And I know you've bedded quite a few of them, haven't you?"

I nodded - that much was common knowledge.

"So at a guess, since they're all around your age, they're pretty basic when it comes to sex, aren't they?"

I nodded again; Mum obviously knew young girls' shortcomings.

"So you've done some exploring then?" she continued, "And found out all about arseholes - am I right?"

I found myself nodding again while now finding my level of embarrassment rising once more.

But Mum was busy calming me down as she leaned towards me, both hands now resting on my arm.

"So you think you're the first person ever to be interested in arses, do you?" she asked rhetorically, "Cos you're not!"

She let the meaning of her words sink in before continuing.

"It must run in the family," she said, "Because your Dad loves plugging my arse!"

I know that my mouth dropped open as she spoke and at a guess my eyes were wide open too - and my ears were listening hard!

"Seriously?" I asked, "Honest?"

"I'd hardly say that if it wasn't true," said Mum, "So I think perhaps its time we had a little chat."

I didn't really know where to look but Mum was calm and cheerful.

"We're all alone darling," she said smoothly, "So what we talk about is between just you and me, ok. And for that matter, whatever happens remains within your bedroom walls too!"

"Yeah Mum," I answered feebly and not absorbing her words, "So what are you going to..."

"No - you're going to do the talking darling," she said, one hand now sliding up and down my bare thigh, "So where do you start...?"

Her hand on my thigh was getting me all worked up now and despite my concern that this was my mother, I could feel my penis beginning to stiffen and I knew that Mum would soon be able to see his movements. I didn't know whether to get her to stop or to just ignore everything - and anyway, it seemed I'd have to get talking soon.

"How about telling me why you like arses, eh?" she started, "What's so exciting about them?"

"They're just better than pussies!" I blurted out, "Oh fuck!"

"No - that's good Chris," said Mum, "Be honest and let it go. Don't worry about using rude words."

"Ok - well they are," I said, feeling a bit better, "All the girls' pussies get so wet and sloppy that I just sort-of slide around...whereas an arsehole stays tight and feels that much better."

'Phew - I'd said it!' I thought, 'And Mum hasn't turned a hair!'

"Well spoken!" said Mum, "Brave of you - well done. Now perhaps we can get down to the nitty-gritty of it!"

I let out a long breath of relaxing air, wondering where Mum was heading now.

"Ok - so come on, tell me the details then," she asked, "Look, I'll be honest with you - if you're on the small side, most pussies will be a bit big and loose and as you're quite small I can understand your situation."

"But I'm not!" I cried, "Just because I'm small doesn't mean I'm small all over!"

"You mean you're bigger than I'd have thought you might be?" said Mum, "You're what, five, six inches long then?"

"No Mum, I'm not!" I cried again, scared to admit my size.

"Oh darling!" she said, completely getting the wrong idea, "Oh I am sorry love."

And with that she stood up and pulled me upright too and grasped me tightly in her embrace. She squeezed me hard and kissed my lips - before suddenly pushing me away.

"What the...?" she exclaimed looking down.

And there was the evidence that I was no six incher; sticking out obscenely through the slit in my pyjama shorts was my cock; at least seven inches of throbbing penis proudly erect and glistening with that 'just woken up' glow.

"Ye Gods!" exclaimed Mum, her hands holding me at arms length, "What the fuck...!"

It was way too late to hide him away so I just stood there with my eyes closed. At least I wouldn't see how angry Mum was.

But she wasn't angry at all; in fact she was still marvelling at the sight.

"I can't believe it!" she said, "He's huge!"

Wow - I could take praise like that all day! My eyes sprang open and my cock jumped for joy as she spoke.

But that was all Mum said; I think that she was actually lost for words because instead of speaking she dropped to her knees before me, her hands coming up to wrap themselves around my penis.

"He's lovely!" moaned Mum eventually, her hands sliding up and down his length, "You used to be so small once upon a time...!"

I chuckled.

"Not now, am I?" I said proudly.

And now Mum's hands moved to my waistband and began sliding my shorts down, stretching the elastic over my erection as she dropped them to the floor.

"My God - he's even bigger now!" she moaned as his entire length was exposed to her view.

Then she looked up at me.

"And you've managed to get this into some of your girlfriends' arseholes?" she asked - and I nodded.

"God, that would stretch me so much..." she said almost under her breath, "I wonder what it would...?"

Her words tapered off as she came to stand before me again, her hands still holding my cock though.

"Darling," she said quietly, "I don't know how to say this but...could I try him?"

"Muuuuum!" I exclaimed, shocked even more than I had been so far, "Oh God - fuckin' yesssss!"

I saw Mum looking around her, scanning everywhere, checking things out.

"We'll get on the bed - don't want to get carpet burns," she said, "And have you got any lubrication dear?"

"There's some KY in the cupboard," I said, "And there's some tissues there too."

"Good," said Mum, "I don't want to be sore either!"

She seemed to be in a hurry now, frantic almost as she began tearing off her clothes.

Her jumper was off in moments, revealing her breasts to me, the first time I'd ever seen them in their entirety. Yeah, sure I'd seen them through the shower screen but now they were merely clad in a mesh bra that even as I absorbed her delights, slid off and was cast aside.

And now her strong, firm, generous breasts stood up, each capped with a nipple of the ideal size to fit in ones mouth. Mum shook them as if to ease the strictures her bra had caused and smiled at me.

"No sense in doing half the job," she said smiling a bit self-consciously, "Might as well strip for action! How about you?"

I only had my pyjama jacket on now and that was soon off to display my slender frame and my massive prong jutting from my groin. He looked all out of proportion but I was happy enough.

Mum hadn't wasted any time and was now sliding her knickers down, her skirt having been quickly discarded and her bending sent shockwaves through my system as her arse presented itself to me. A beautifully rounded arse, smoothly split and showing the lower extremities of her hairy pussy between her legs, her arsehole hidden from view. I so nearly moved forward and sank my cock between her cheeks but somehow I held back. We may have crossed many boundaries but things needed to be done at Mum's pace, not mine, although she wasn't hanging back!

In fact she was ready for me now and she climbed onto the bed, settling herself in the centre on her hands and knees.

"Come on dear, we'll run short of time if we don't get on with it!" Mum said, her arse moving around as she got herself comfortable.

I guessed we'd got the best part of an hour before Dad would be back as I climbed onto the bed and positioned myself between her legs, my erection aimed at her arse; my hand holding the tube of KY.

Quickly I squeezed some onto Mum's arsehole and another blob onto my cock, then, discarding the tube I smoothed it over her hole and over my penis too.

"You ready Mum," I asked, an incongruous question - a son asking his mother if he could fuck her arse!

But Mum was up for it and hummed her reply.

"Mmmmmm," she said, "Be nice to me... You're quite a bit bigger than your Dad!"

I may have felt a heel for taking Mum's arse but to hear her say that dispelled all concerns. I was bigger than my Dad - that was brilliant!

My cock had new steel in him now as I closed in on her hole, gently nudging myself nearer until a scant inch or two separated us...then I lifted my hips and made contact.

"Ohhhhhhh," moaned Mum, "Yessss darling! Push lover - I'm letting you in."

I could see her rosebud fluttering as she pushed outwards and the tip of my cock spread the KY into her little aperture as he entered. I leaned a little closer and felt my knob sliding into her warm slippery entrance; there was a squeezing of her anal muscles and then suddenly a slipping feeling as several inches of my penis slid smoothly inside.

"Ohhhhh yessss darling," moaned Mum, "God, that was quick!"

"I didn't push," I said, "I just slid in..."

"It's alright Chris, I'm fine," said Mum, her arse moving to better accommodate me, "I've got so used to your Dad doing that. You stretched me a lot more but its ok now."

Saving my energy and instead of speaking I began to fuck her arse, pushing my penis well into her before sliding out until just my knob remained inside - then back again. Slowly but steadily my insertions became deeper and deeper, faster and faster and as I did so Mum's arse returned my efforts, our bodies now crashing into each other with each stroke.

"God Chris, you feel a lot bigger than your Dad," said Mum again, her voice jerking as I thrust hard, "But you feel so good inside me; I'm really filled up, love."

"Don't know how you can take me so easily," I replied blasély, still pile-driving my cock into her, "Sue couldn't!"

Mum froze solid suddenly and looked over her shoulder.

"You what?" she said, "Our Sue you mean?"

"Oh fuck," I gasped, "Oh shit, I didn't mean to say that Mum - oh fuck!"

"Are you telling me that you've fucked Sue as well?" Mum said, now holding still and grasping my cock with a death grip, "You dirty little fucker, you!"

"Oh shit Mum, I'm sorry!" I said, "The words just came out..."

My cock would have gone completely limp except that mum's grasp was so tight that blood couldn't escape from him.

"Do you want me to stop Mum," I said, utterly expecting her to want to break off relationships, but instead I felt Mum's arsehole begin to flutter around my cock, caressing me and bringing my cock back to life.

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers