Destiny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We leave the restaurant and I'm walking about a foot off the ground, I'm so happy. Chuck is acting so happy too. He's got a big smile on this face. In the car, we're kissing and touching each other. He's surprised when he feels that I don't have a bra on. He's licking his lips. Oh, my! Tonight is going to be a hot night once we get to bed. As he's driving to the theater, I start to hyperventilate. I cup my hands over my face to try to stop it since I don't have a paper bag. He pulls the car over and is very concerned about me. After a few minutes, I'm feeling better. "It's just the excitement, honey. I'm fine. I started to hyperventilate." He kisses me again.

Soon we are in the theater waiting for the movie to start. We're making out. I'm wet as hell and that little thong I have on is soaking wet. I realize I should have brought a spare. I can't wait to make love to my fiance'. Oh, God! I pinch my arm to make sure I'm not dreaming. It hurts so I'm awake, so this is all real. Wow! MY FIANCE'!

The movie is hot. The BDSM scenes are so damn hot. I'm going to ask Chuck to do some light BDSM with me. I'm not into the pain but the thought of being tied up spread-eagle and letting him fuck me any way he wants is so hot. Overall, the movie is great and follows the books fairly close. During the sex scenes, Chuck slips his hand up my skirt and is rubbing my wet thong. The first time he did it and pulled his hand out with wet fingers, he looked at me and smiled. He then stuck his fingers into his mouth. God!! He leans over and says, "God, it's so hot to know you are so wet, my love. And you taste terrific."

I French kiss him and whisper, "I can't wait to make love to you, my prince." He laughs.

When the movie credits start to roll, we stand up, French kiss, and grab our coats. In the car, I ask him if we can just get some champagne and head for his apartment. He agrees and says, "I can't wait to get my future wife naked."

At his apartment, we are naked in no time. He pops the cork on the champagne bottle and we toast each other. He says, "To the most wonderful woman I have ever met. I love you so much, Barbara."

I say, "To the man who has made me the happiest woman in the world. I love you, Chuck."

We finish one glass and he grabs my hand. We are soon on the bed making out. He says, "Those tastes of your pussy juice at the theater were wonderful but I need more."

He works his way down my body, stopping at my nipples for a while. I'm already on the edge. This man has me hot as hell. He is soon licking my soaking wet pussy. He barely gets started licking my inner labia when my orgasm hits me hard. It's a whole body orgasm. Every nerve ending is exploding. Every muscle is contracting. I'm bucking hard on the bed but Chuck stays with it. I'm going from orgasm peak to another orgasm peak. When he starts to suck my clit, I scream as the mother of all orgasms hits me. It's so hard my legs are shaking then half way through it, I pass out.

I come too a couple of minutes later and Chuck looks really worried. I grab him and kiss him. "Don't worry, honey. That was the best set of orgasms I ever had. They were so hard that I just passed out. That's the first time that ever happened. But that last orgasm was wonderful...while I was awake anyway."

I scoot down and take his hard cock in my mouth. I sink all seven inches into my mouth and throat until my nose is against his abdomen. He groans. It's my first attempt at a deepthroat and I do it pretty good. I'm proud of myself. I knew I had fairly good control of my gag reflex. I start giving him the best deep-throat blowjob I know how to give. Soon he tries to stop me because he's getting too close. I say, "I want my future husband's cum in my mouth." In three plus months, he's never cum in my mouth. I continue to suck him off good. A minute later, he grunts, arches his back and begins to ejaculate into my mouth. It's a pretty good cum for him too. I have to swallow twice before he's finished. The last little bit, I taste and it's not bad at all. I'm going to be doing this a lot for him.

We cuddle in for awhile. I don't think it will take too long for my stud to get another hard-on. We are cuddling and making out again before long. Ten minutes after he finished cumming, he's getting pretty hard again. I decide to speed it up by sucking him again. After he's good and hard, I lay down, spread my legs and say, "Make love to me, future husband."

He smiles and grabs a condom. I say, "Don't bother with that anymore, honey. I can't get pregnant and we're both clean. I want to feel that beautiful cock of yours in my wet pussy without the condom."

That puts a big smile on his face.

He starts to kiss down my body. I'm already burning in heat. He must want to drive me crazy with lust. I love the kisses around my ears and down my neck. I think I should have put a pee pad on the bed. I can feel my juices running over my anus and butt cheeks.

Soon he's sucking and nibbling on my nipples. God, I love that. I'm already feeling the tension building between my legs. I'm running my fingers though his hair. I love this man. He's everything to me now.

Shit, he's kissing down my flat stomach and the tongue goes into my belly button. He's already got me breathing hard and I'm getting a bit dizzy. He kisses down further and begins to kiss around my hot, wet pussy. When he runs his tongue up my slit from my anus to my clit, I squeal. He laughs. Soon he's sucking and licking my inner pussy lips. I feel like I'm going to explode. He doesn't even make it to my clit before my orgasm slams into me hard. I'm bucking, trying my best to fuck his face and he's got his arms around my thighs trying to hold on. It seems like every nerve in my body is firing.

He stays with me and by the time I start to come down from the orgasm, he sucks my clit into his mouth and flicks his tongue back and forth over the tip. Seconds later, my body overloads again. Every muscle in my body locks up and my legs are shaking. Holy fuck, this is a hard one!! I have to reach down and push him away before I pass out. As I come down again, he smiles at me and I smile back. He reaches up and kisses my clit again and I squeal again. He leans down and begins to lick my butt cheeks and anus. I squeal. After a minute, he sits up and says, "Just licking up those wonderful juices, honey." I smile. "I love the way you taste." Wow!

As I come back to Earth and my pulse calms down a little bit, he scoots up next to me. I grab him and French kiss him. My juices are all over his face but I kind of enjoy them now too. After the kiss, I lick some of the juices off of his face and he smiles at me. I scoot down and run my tongue over the head of his nice hard cock. Yum, this is soon to be my cock legally. I take it into my mouth and lower my head down as far as I can.

On the first try, I don't quite get all of it into my mouth. I'm about a half inch away from his lower abs. I slide it out and slide back down on it. Now my nose and lips are against his abs. I look him in the eyes and he groans. I start to fuck him with my mouth, taking it all the way in on the downstroke. He's moaning quickly and only lets me do it for a short time, like thirty seconds. He stops me and tells me he wants to make love again to the woman he loves.

I scoot back up and lay on my back with my legs spread. "Make love to me, my love!"

He gets between my legs and licks his lips. I smile up at him. He slips into me. Damn, I wish he could stay right there for the rest of my life. He starts to move in and out of me. I love it when he bottoms out. The tip of his beautiful cock feels so good when it's all the way in me and pushes against my cervix.

He's speeding up now and it feels so good. I say, "Fuck me, baby, fuck me." I pull my legs up and rotate my hips a little to give him a better angle.

I'm building up again to another orgasm. Chuck is really good at lasting. He's definitely a stud. Two minutes later, I hit another hard orgasm and this one continues for quite a while because he's still pounding into me. I'm going from orgasm peak to orgasm peak. Holy fuck!! After three orgasms, he stops and says, "How about you getting on top, sweet thing?" I nod and he grabs my ass and rolls us both over.

I put my hands on his hot chest and begin to work that wonderful cock in and out of me. After a minute or so, Chuck starts to rub my clit. Seconds later, I scream and begin the best cum ever. My back is arched, every muscle is contracting and it feels so good. I continue bouncing on that cock and my orgasm just keeps going. I manage to keep it up for two more minutes but I'm out of energy. I have to stop. That's the longest orgasm of my life.

Chuck hasn't cum yet so after I come back to Earth, I crawl off of him and lean down to take him in my mouth and begin to deep-throat him. He lasts a little over one minute and explodes into my mouth. It's a hard cum for him and I've got a mouthful of cum. I savor it for a bit and then swallow. I look down at him and he finally opens his eyes and says, "Wow! That was awesome."

I smile, bend down and clean his cock off and crawl on top of him. He grabs me and we French kiss for a long time. I guess he doesn't mind the taste of his own cum because that tongue of his is relentless. Finally, he breaks the kiss and I lay my cheek on his muscular chest. I say, "I'm so very happy, Chuck. I love you."

He's caressing my hair as he says, "You are something, Barbara. I love you very much. I'm so glad you agreed to be my wife." I smile. Me too.

June 10th. We've been engaged for almost three months now. We've decided on a late June wedding - June 30th. I can't wait.

One day I was cleaning, getting my stuff ready to move into Chuck's apartment and decided to look in a fire proof file that I've had forever. I haven't been in this file for a very long time. I start looking through it, checking all the paperwork I've collected in the 35+ years I've been away from my parents. I notice a lot of the paperwork I can probably throw out. There are even tax returns from clear back when I first started to file. Wow!!

I also came across adoption paperwork. I study it and it's got me wondering now. My husband and I attempted to adopt a child when I was in my late 20s. We were turned down but I look at the name and wonder.

The next time we go out, I ask if he remembers his mother's maiden name. He, of course, asks why. I say, "I was just wondering."

He says, he doesn't know. I'm wondering now how I might find out. Oh, well.

It's another wonderful date and at the end, we fuck each other until we are both exhausted again. The only difference is we are at his apartment this time. I love his apartment. It's so much nicer than mine. In about a couple of weeks, I'll be living here permanently.

****************************

Sometime later, I'm talking about this with my BFF Jobeth at work. She suggests I hire a genealogist to research the Molton's and their adoption.

****************************

I hire a lady who is suppose to be the best. I tell her what I want to find out. I explain to her about my current situation. She doesn't want take the job at first but, since I'm engaged to marry him, she eventually says, she'll look into it. She tells me what it will cost and it's affordable.

Nine days later she calls me and tells me the information I'm looking for. I'm surprised and kind of shocked. How in the world did this happen? What are the odds.

****************************

On our next date, after supper and a few drinks, we are back at my house and Chuck is ready for sex. I tell him I want to tell him something. He looks at me kind of worried. I tell him it's nothing to worry about. It's just surprising. He asks me what I'm talking about.

I show him the adoption paperwork. He looks it over and says, "I don't understand, Barbara."

I say, "Well, it appears we were destined to be in each others lives one way or another." He looks at me strangely.

"What are you trying to tell me, honey?"

"Well, I found out what your birth mother's last name was. It was Jackson. Your birth name was Charles Jackson."

He picks up the paperwork and looks again. He says, "You mean that you tried to adopt me?"

I smile and say, "Yes. The agency refused my husband and I because he didn't make a lot of money back then. So it seems one way or another, we were destined to be in each others lives. I could have been your mother if they would have approved our application."

He says, "Wow! Well, I'm kind of glad they turned you down. I like you much better as my lover and fiance' and soon my wife. Not that you wouldn't have been a great mother."

I smile and say, "Thanks, Chuck. Isn't this a remarkable coincidence?"

"It sure is. I'm kind of stunned."

"Well, I'm kind of glad they refused us too. I'm very happy to be your lover and future wife."

He smiles, grabs me and kisses me with lots of tongue while groping my right breast. He says, "You can't do that to your mother, or what I'm about to do to you either." I laugh. He picks me up and carries me to my bedroom. I'm wet as hell again. God, I love this man.

End.