Destiny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've got it beautiful."

Monday night.

I'm waiting for my hunk to pick me up for the Pilates class. He arrives at 6:35pm and we head out. He's wearing his tight bike shorts and his tight muscle t-shirt. He's got my juices flowing already. Can I last two more dates with him? I really want him but I'm going to try not to press him.

We get through the class okay except he took a place right behind me so he could "watch my beautiful ass bouncing." I was so embarrassed.

After the class, we walk to the locker rooms together. He looks like he's got a partial erection. I'm looking at it and catch myself licking my lips. He chuckles at me. My face heats up.

After we shower, separately of course, we go out for coffee and chat some more. After an hour and a half, he takes me home. At the door, we kiss again long and hard and as I lean into him I can feel his erection.

I say, "Ah...Chuck, what would you say about being one of my exceptions?"

He looks at me and says, "What?"

I say, "I mean I don't want to wait for our third or fourth date. I'm saying let's plan on sex on the second date...if that's okay with you."

He says, "I'm not sure I can wait for the third date either. How about we consider this our second date?"

I say, "That sounds great to me. I know I felt your erection when I kissed you. I'm totally wet right now and have been since you picked me up tonight."

He blushes and says, "I think I'm going to be okay with that but let's not plan on it. I think it needs to be spontaneous."

"Right, it does need to be spontaneous." We kiss some more. God, this is great. He tells me good night and we French kiss again.

I tell him good night and watch him walk to the car. Wow! Look at that sexy ass.

I climb into bed and I'm horny as hell and soaking wet. I rub myself a little and say, 'Screw it'. I reach over, open the bedside table drawer and grab my vibrator. I have to get myself off. As I told him, I've been wet all damn night and I can't stand it any more.

**************************

He calls me Wednesday and tells me to dress up for the date on Saturday. We're going to the ballet in the city so we are not going out to eat. Wow! I've never been to the ballet. He reminds me to eat something before he picks me up at 6:30pm.

Saturday.

After I eat a little bit, I go to get ready for the date. I cleaned myself up good. I douched and then take a long soak bath. I was going to shave my pussy but I decided in the end not too. I just trimmed it up. I'm going to have to find out what he likes down there. He likes mature women not young women so maybe he doesn't like it shaved.

I've got a red dress on. It's like a basic black dress but red. I'm wearing red 4" heels. I've got a black purse and a black jacket to wear. I'm very nervous tonight. Monday we both basically told each other that we wanted to have sex. I hope we are not pushing it too much but I'm looking forward to it. It's been nearly three months since I've had anything but my vibrator. Every time I think about it I get juicier. I'm pacing back and forth. Maybe I should take a spare pair of panties. I hurry to my bedroom, grab another pair and stuff them in my purse.

Chuck arrives and he looks yummy. He's dressed almost all in black. Black suit, blue shirt, black shoes, with a white tie. Wow, he looks great.

He gives me a kiss and during the kiss he reaches down and grabs my ass. Oh God!

He tells me he hopes I like ballet. Since I've never been to the ballet, I hope I like it too. He tells me he loves it and hopes I will to. It's a forty-five minute drive to the big city. We head out and chat along the way. I feel comfortable with him now. I'm definitely ready to get naked with him.

We attend the ballet and I really enjoy it. We are touching each other during the performance. Mostly on each others legs but very sexual. He whispered into my ear several times that I look hotter than hell. I keep rubbing his leg higher and higher. He'd occasionally pushes my hand back down and whispers that I'm a bad girl. I giggled at that.

Back in the car on the way back to our town, he says, "I should spank you for being a naughty girl tonight."

I smile and say, "Promises, promises." He laughs.

We stop at a bar for a couple drinks. We sit on the same side of the table and we are playing with each other between sips of our drinks. At one point, he had his hand all the way up my skirt and was rubbing my pussy through my thong. I wonder if he notices the wetness.

We are soon walking up to my house. I'm nervous. This man is half my age. How can he want me?

We sit down on my couch, he takes his suit coat and tie off and I offer him a glass of wine. He says, "I'm not interested in wine, sweet thing. I'm interested in Barbara Clarke." I blush. We start to French kiss long and deep. Soon his hand is on my left breast as we kiss. We French kiss for over ten minutes. God, I'm hot.

He looks at me and says, "Are you sure you don't want to wait until the next date, Barbara?"

I say, "Only if you do. I'm ready though. I feel I know you pretty well now." Hell, I'm horny and wet as hell right now. He starts to unzip my dress. I say, to myself, 'Go for it, girl.' Wow, a hot young man wants me. I can't believe it.

I start to unbutton his shirt. I've seen 90% of him nearly naked anyway so his chest is nothing I haven't seen already. He's seen a good portion of my body, well at least the shape of everything. My Pilates outfit is a body leotard. After he pulls my dress up over my head, he reaches behind me and, just like that, my bra is loose. It's a strapless half bra. I let him remove it. "Barbara, you have very beautiful breasts. You are very hot, woman." I smile at that. They still aren't too bad. Very little sag yet. I remove his shirt and then rub my hands over his chest and abdomen. Wow! I've never touched a chest and abdomen so muscular. My pussy gets wetter.

He leans down and takes my left nipple in his mouth. He begins sucking it and runs his tongue around the edge of the nipple. Damn, that feels nice. I reach down and unfasten his belt. I then unsnap his trousers. I can't wait to see that penis. I start to pull his pants down. He stops sucking my nipple and raises up so I can pull the pants all the way down. I reach down and pull his shoes off and then remove his pants. He's got his underwear and socks on. I have on my panties which are very wet in the front.

His cock is already hard and has built a tent in his jockeys. He says, "Can we go to your bedroom, sweetheart?" I stand and grab his hand and pull him toward the bedroom. Damn, I've never wanted a man this much. I hope he's good.

In my bedroom, he kneels down in front of me and pulls my panties down. I'm naked in front of a man that is half my age. He pulls his own shorts and socks off and then leads me over to the bed. I look down and his hard cock looks to be about seven inches long and pretty thick. I lick my lips, I want to taste him. I crawl up on the bed and lay there, a little bit bashful with my legs closed. He crawls up and grabs my ankles. He pulls my legs open and then says, "Please, baby, open your legs wide for me so I can pleasure that gorgeous pussy. I can't wait to lick and suck your pussy. It's one of my favorite things to do." Oooooo, I like that information.

Very nervously, I spread my legs farther apart and pull my knees up. I'm wide open for him now. "God, Barbara, what a wonderful sight. You are, indeed, a very sexy woman."

He lays down between my legs and begins to lick my labia. I say, "Oh, yeah, baby, I like that. I didn't know whether to completely shave or not. I don't normally shave my vaginal lips."

"You did fine, honey, this is exactly the way I like it. Neatly trimmed. I don't like them completely shaved. I don't want you to look like a little girl. You are a gorgeous, mature woman, you should look like it everywhere." He continues to lick my outer lips. Soon he spreads my outer lips and begins to pleasure my inner lips. God, I love it when a man licks my inner lips. I can feel pussy juice running down over my anus.

Soon he moves to my clit and begins to lick and suck that. Two fingers are inserted into my vagina. He's rubbing the front of my vaginal wall just behind my clit. God, that feels wonderful. The tension is quickly building in my core. I've never generated so much pussy juice. The bed is going to be soaked.

Less than a minute later, my nervous system overloads. I scream and every muscle in my body tenses. Chuck is still sucking my clit and rubbing the inside of my vagina. Fuck, this is something. I've never cum like this in my 55 years. The second hard orgasm hits me two minutes later, both my legs are shaking the orgasm is so hard. I cum for a long time and now I'm feeling over-stimulated. I can take no more so I push him away. I can't catch my breath. I feel exhausted all ready and we haven't even fucked yet. When I finally come back to my senses, I look down at him and he is smiling.

I say, "Wow, those are the best orgasms I ever had. Thank you, sir."

He says, "I'm glad you enjoyed it." He starts to put a condom on but I get up and stop him. He looks at me like 'What are you doing?'

I grab his hard cock and roll the condom back off. I then lean down and start to lick the head of his beautiful seven inches. He moans and lays down on his back. I begin giving him the best blowjob that I know how to give. I'm licking his cock up and down and then flick my tongue all over his balls. After a minute, I take as much of his seven inches as I can into my mouth; I've got nearly all but about an inch in my mouth. It's hitting the back of my throat. I've never been able to deep throat a hard cock. Of course, I haven't really tried that hard. I hope he likes what I'm doing. I want to learn to deep-throat him.

Chuck is moaning and soon stops me. He pulls me up to him and kisses me with lots of tongue. He says, "If you continue like that, I'm going to cum in your mouth, honey. I want to make love to you."

Make love? Not just fuck me? Holy shit, Batman!

He rolls me off of him and kneels between my legs which I've pulled back up and opened wide for him again. He rolls the condom on and then slowly slips the head of his cock between my vaginal lips. I'm looking up at that perfect male body and I cream again. He easily slips in all the way. I can feel his cock poke my cervix. A perfect fit.

He sighs and says, "God, that feels so good." I have to agree. I moan and grab his face to French kiss him again.

He begins to slowly move in and out of me. Man, that feels so good.

He slowly speeds up. Within minutes he's really pounding into me. My third orgasm is building quickly. Within minutes, my body explodes in another mind-blowing orgasm. I feel this one all over my body. I've never had a full body orgasm before. Wow! Even my toes are tingling. I've got my arms around him and I raise my legs and wrap them around his waist. He didn't cum and is still pounding into me hard.

My next orgasm hits me quickly and totally by surprise. There didn't seem to be any buildup. Just WHAM!! Again, he didn't cum. He's like a pile driver. I'm going to be so sore tomorrow morning but that kind of sore is a good sore. I'm certainly not use to this level of love making.

After another hard orgasm, I feel his hard cock get bigger. He's getting very close. He's been breathing hard for a while now. Suddenly, he growls, arches his back and I feel his cock begin to pulse. That starts another orgasm for me and this one is the hardest of all. Christ, I'm going to die. My heart feels like it's going to explode. He's finished but he keeps pounding into me because I'm still in the middle of my orgasm. After a minute of cumming, I'm totally exhausted. Even Pilates doesn't prepare you for this kind of sex. Every muscle in my body relaxes and I almost pass out. I'm feeling very light headed.

He stops pumping into me. His wonderful cock is all the way in me now. It's filling me very well and feels like it belongs there. He leans down and French kisses me again. I put my arms and legs around him again. "That was magnificent, Chuck. The hardest orgasms I've ever had, especially that last one."

"Mine was great too. We're pretty good together, aren't we?"

"Oh, yeah. I was just thinking that your wonderful cock feels like it's in the right place now."

He laughs and says, "I feel the same way, Barbara. But it's now deflating so I'm going to pull out."

He pulls out and lays down beside me. He removes the condom and throws it on the floor. He then leans over and kisses me again. After he breaks the kiss, I scoot down and take his wet cock in my mouth. I lick and suck it for a while, cleaning him up. I don't normally do that but I can't resist doing that to this cock. It's just so beautiful just like the rest of him.

We lay there and cuddle for quite a while. Then he says, "Are you glad we decided to do this on the second date?"

"I'm very glad. And you said Monday was a date, so this is the third date. Anyway, I sure needed those orgasms. It's been a while since I've cum to anything but my vibrator. I thank you very much, Mr. Molton."

He laughs and says, "You are very welcome, Ms. Clarke."

We lay there for a while cuddling and soon I fade to black.

******************************

I'm kissed and fondled awake in the morning. I tell him I need to go to the bathroom. I get up, go pee and then wipe my vulva off with an adult wipe because I want to be fairly fresh smelling for him . I personally hate morning breath so I rinse my mouth with mouthwash. When I come back he gets up and does the same thing. I'm laying in bed naked waiting for him to come back. My pussy is back to being juicy again. Just watching that hot naked male ass walk out of the room is what did it. Of course, he had a piss hard-on too which made my mouth water.

He comes back to bed and lays down. He grabs me and asks "Ready for another round, Barbara? I can't tell you how much I want you."

I reach down and grab his now half hard cock. It seems to jump in my hand. I start to stroke it. He moans and it starts to grow. He reaches down and begins to lightly rub my clit. A minute later, he slips his middle finger into my pussy and it feels so good. Yes, I'm a little sore but I don't care. I'm ready to get more sore. I want that hard cock between my legs again. I feel empty yet so wet down there.

He kisses his way down my body and I'm on fire again. When he starts licking my juicy pussy I feel like I'm going to explode. God, that feels too good. I'm building to orgasm again really fast. When he sucks my clit into his mouth, I scream and every muscle contracts. My back arches but he stays with me, still sucking my clit. Soon I have to push him away or I'll pass out.

When I come back to Earth, I look down and he's rock hard again. I love young guys. I reach down to grab his cock but he's putting a condom on. He kneels between my legs and begins to slip into me. Oh, hell yeah! Before long all seven inches are buried deep inside of me. I love it!! He begins to pump in and out of me. It's not going to be long before I explode again. This stud is a pile driver. I'm definitely being fucked good and hard; This is so good!!

Less than two minutes and another orgasm hits me hard. Holy fuck!

He pounds me to five orgasms before he groans and his cock begins to pulse in my hot cunt. I hit my last orgasm hard. After I come back down, I'm so tired. This guy has worn me out...again.

He pulls out and pulls the condom off to throw on the floor. I lean down and suck that beautiful cock to clean it off. Then I lay down next to him and cuddle in. I'm laying there very happy but thinking about the future. This relationship is crazy. I'm old enough to be his mother. How can it work? I certainly don't know but I'm going to enjoy the sex while it's available.

He sees me thinking and says, "A penny for your thoughts."

I smile and say, "Cheapskate!" He laughs. I say, "I'm just happy. Probably the happiest I've been in a long, long time. You wore me out again though. I'm not use to this level of sex."

"I'm very glad you are happy. And you are in fantastic shape; you'll get use to this level of sex quickly." He sits up and leans down and French kisses me. When he breaks the kiss, I sigh. Then I cuddle into him again. He says, "I'm very happy too." I smile.

Before long I fade to black again...exhausted.

I don't sleep long. Maybe a half hour. He's still there because it is Sunday. I cuddle in and he leans over and kisses me again. I say, "Let's get up, take a shower and I'll make breakfast. I'm starving. You really worked me hard last night and this morning."

He laughs and kisses me again. We move to the shower. That's a lot of fun. What a body this man has! And the feel of his hands rubbing soap all over me is like being in paradise. Soon we are dry and getting dressed. I ask him what he wants. He says, "Surprise me, luscious."

I say, "How about omelets, I think I have ham and cheese?"

He says, "That sounds perfect. I'll make some coffee and toast."

We eat and I'm really enjoying just being around him. It's an enjoyable breakfast and he tells me the omelet was great. One of the best he's ever had. I think he's exaggerating a little bit but I'll take the complement.

*******************************

February 14th. Almost three months later, I look at my reflection in the mirror and I'm amazed that Chuck and I are still dating. Our relationship seems to be much stronger than ever and I have gotten use to the way he fucks me. He rarely wears me out any more. I've started jogging on Thursdays and I'm in much better aerobic shape now. I'm in love with Chuck but I won't say anything, yet. I need to hear it from him first before I say those three words. I'm still worried about our age difference but Chuck is fine with it. He actually prefers it.

Tonight is Valentine's Day. We're going out for supper, a movie and drinks. The movie is Fifty Shades Of Grey so it should be hot. I'm ready for our date. Everything is clean and my pussy is already juicy. I've got my basic black dress on, without a bra. I've got a very small black thong on. I'm wearing four inch black heels without nylons. I'm going to wear my long coat because it's pretty cold out. At least there is no snow or ice on the ground or I'd be wearing flats.

The door bell rings and I go to let Chuck in. I open the door and he is dressed in a gorgeous black suit, white shirt with a blue tie and patent leather shoes. He's looking so good. I let him in, kiss him long and hard and grab my coat and purse. He tells me I look delicious and, of course, I blush. Soon we are headed out to the restaurant.

We're going to the Italian three star restaurant in town. I love Italian food. My mother was part Italian so we always had a lot of Italian dishes. During the meal, we are chit chatting about our days. The meal is wonderful. I'm pretty stuffed by the time we are finished. I had a quarter fried chicken with tortellinis in an excellent tomato sauce.

When we are both finished eating, Chuck makes a toast with the Chianti that he ordered with the meal. "To us, Barbara. This past almost four months have been the best months of my life." We both take a drink and Chuck gets up and kneels in front of me. Oh, shit!!

"Barbara, I love you. I want to marry you and live with you forever. I know you have been worried about the age difference but I'm not. Please marry me." I've got my hand over my mouth. I'm shocked. As I've said, I'm totally surprised we are still dating.

He's looking up at me and has a ring box in his hand which has a engagement ring with large diamond in it. I look at him and say, "Yes, I'll marry you. I love you too, Chuck." He takes the ring out and puts it on my finger. God, I'm so happy that I start to cry from just pure joy. He gets up and gives me a long French kiss. People sitting around us are clapping. I'm still thinking about the age difference. I hope there won't be issues when I'm 80 and he's still relatively young 52. But I've decided to live in the present and not worry about the future.