Day by Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirSinn
SirSinn
3,552 Followers

"Well?" she asked.

"Holy shit," I whispered.

She wore heels, black fishnet stockings, suspenders, a tiny g-string and a silky camisole that was obviously fitted -- it was stretched tight across her huge tits, the thin spaghetti straps really straining to keep the neckline from slipping down over her mounds, but cinched in tight around her trim waist before flaring out over her hips.

"I take it you like this?" mom asked. I nodded, unable to take my eyes off her. "I went to that lingerie shop again today," she said. "Picked this up, thinking you might like it." She climbed up on to the couch next to me, bringing her feet up on to the seat as she leaned into me, curling up into my side, letting me put my arm around her, feeling the silk beneath my fingers.

"Mom, you look fantastic," I said.

"Good," she said, grabbing the remote and starting the movie. "Now, shall we watch this?"

The film started but, honestly, those first twenty minutes or so went by without me paying much attention. I was sat staring down at my mom's huge tits and the deep cleavage between them. I could feel my cock thicken and lengthen down the leg of my pajamas as mom wriggled in closer to me, her hand on my thigh, her big boobs pressing against my chest.

"That's it, baby -- ooh yeah," some girl said on screen. I glanced up to see a busty blonde making out with some guy in the woods at night, his hands pawing at her well-filled sweater. The scene was intercut with point of view shots of the monster or whatever watching them as they got hot and heavy, the girl losing her top.

"That's quite a rack on her," mom said.

"Nothing compared to you, mom," I said.

Mom looked up and leaned closer. "Thank you, Zak," she said, and kissed me, a gentle peck that turned into another and another, each one longer than the last until we were making out once more, the film forgotten. I wrapped my arms around her, my hands sliding over her silken cami, slowly moving higher. Instead of stopping me as she had before, mom moaned as we kissed as my hand cupped her huge tits, feeling her stiff nipples through the smooth fabric.

"I love your tits, mom," I murmured as I cupped and felt them, gently pinching her nipples. I slid my hand up to her neckline, running my fingertips over the tops of her jugs, slipping them into her cleavage.

"Did you like fucking them last night?" she asked. She reached across to my other leg and ran her hand along the hard length of my cock which was trapped by my pajamas. "Like getting this big cock between mommy's big tits?"

"God yeah," I grinned. "Couldn't you tell by the amount I came over them?"

"Yeah, but it's still nice to hear," she said. "Want to do it again?"

Mom sat up and grabbed the bottom of her cami, pulling it up and over her head, releasing her huge tits while I quickly stripped off my T-shirt then raised my ass and pushed my pajamas down to my ankles. My hard-on sprang free and slapped against my belly just as mom returned to her position, curling up next to me. She reached out and took hold of my cock, stroking it up and down, smearing the pre-cum that dribbled from my knob over the shaft.

"Such a big cock for mommy," she sighed. My dick lurched as she referred to herself as "mommy", something we'd established was a turn on for both of us. She held it upright as she moved down a little, her huge mounds enveloping it, my cock disappearing into her cleavage once more, only for the head to appear beneath her chin. "Hold mommy's tits, baby," she said. "Hold them and fuck them."

I did as well as I could, only really able to get one hand on them due to our positions, while I slowly pumped my hips up and down, sliding my cock between her jugs.

"Yeah, fuck mommy's tits," she sighed, "Fuck mommy's big titties," she moaned, covering my hand and pushing her boobs together with me. "Mommy wants your big cock -- mmmmm, yeah," she said, looking up at me. "Mommy wants your big cock, baby."

"It's all yours, mom," I said, loving the feel of my dick sliding up and down in her cleavage.

"Thank you, baby," she said -- and slowly moved away, my dick slipping free from her tits. I looked at her, confused for a second -- before she lowered her head and, still holding my cock in one hand, slid her lips down and over my cock head.

I swear I almost came and blacked out at the same time as I felt my mom take my cock into her mouth for the very first time. She lashed her tongue around the knob, sucking down the pre-cum that was now pouring almost freely from my cock, and then went lower and lower. I felt the crown of my cock nudge against the back of her throat -- which was further than any girlfriend had taken it -- but mom kept going. She swallowed and my knob slid into her throat followed by the next few inches and the next until her nose touched my trimmed pubes. She swallowed a few times, the muscles of her throat massaging my length before she slowly pulled up, finally letting my cock pop free as she gasped and took a breath, smiling up at me.

"Jesus, mom," I gasped, staring at the line of spit that connected my prick to her lips.

"First time being deep-throated?" she asked. I nodded. Mom laughed and swallowed my dick again -- not completely this time, but bobbing her mouth up and down my shaft, letting her tongue play around the head for a few minutes before taking a deep breath through her nose and sliding my cock into her throat again.

I groaned, loving the feel of my dick being clenched and grabbed by her throat as mom moved up and down on it this time, fucking my cock deep into her throat for a few seconds before lifting up to catch her breath. A second or two later, and her face was in my pubes again, my cock jammed down her gullet.

"Oh fuck," I groaned, watching my mom's head bob up and down on my dick as she alternated between deep-throating and just working the head, her hand stroking my shaft when she could. "Fuck, mom -- that feel so good," I gasped. Mom kept going for another ten minutes or so before I started to feel my stomach muscles clenching, a familiar tingling in my balls signalling an orgasm.

Mom obviously felt it too as she lifted off me for a moment, her hand -- slick with spit and pre-cum -- sliding up and down my rock hard cock.

"You gonna cum, baby?" she asked. It was all I could do to just nod. "Do it, then," she said, her hand speeding up. "Cum, Zak -- cum for mommy -- give me that big fucking load -- cum for mommy."

With a final groan, my cock pulsed and launched the first stream of jizz into my mom's waiting, open mouth. She quickly clamped her lips around my knob as the second and third shots poured in, making her swallow as fast as she could as more and more thick cum spurted out of my knob. She took the first five or six shots but -- as my dick kept shooting -- she had to pull back so she could get her breath. Instead of moving away like every other girl in my life had, mom kept jacking on my prick and pointing it at her face, taking load after load over her face.

Lines of jizz spurted up and over her features, laying in solid, gel-like cords from her forehead, over her eyes and nose, down to her jaw and chin, criss-crossing each other, coating my mom's face in my seed.

"Oh fuck -- oh fuck," I gasped as my dick lurched over and over, jizz dripping from her face to fall on to her tits and my thigh.

Finally, my mom moved back and sat back against the sofa, smiling at me through my cum.

"Was that good, baby?" she asked.

"God mom, that was intense," I said. "Definitely the best yet."

"Glad you liked it," she said. "Grab my phone, take a picture," she said, pointing to her cell on the table. I did as she asked, getting a shot of her scooping up my cum from her face and licking it off her fingers. "Send it to your aunt Laura," she said.

"What should I put as the caption?" I asked.

"That this was the best so far," mom said, "and you can't wait for the weekend."

As I typed the message and sent the picture, I asked "What's happening on the weekend?"

Mom laughed. "You'll have to wait." Mom stood, still wiping spunk from her face and licking her fingers clean, and headed out. She stood by the door and looked back. "Thank you, Zak," she said. "That was the best for me too. Get cleaned up and off to bed."

She waved and headed upstairs.

FRIDAY

By the time I woke up, mom had left for work. There was a note on the kitchen table saying "Really enjoyed last night! Money on the side to get a costume for tonight. Will ring later to confirm details. Love, mom." followed by a lipstick kiss.

Sure enough there was a bunch of notes next to it along with the address of a costume shop. I made myself some breakfast and got dressed before heading out into the town to get a costume. The shop had a good selection and it didn't take me long to hire something for the party tonight -- I had no idea what mom would be wearing so couldn't plan to match or anything so instead picked something that hoped she'd be happy with and which wouldn't make me look like a dick in front of my new work colleagues.

Back home, I rang the store where I worked on a Saturday and told them I'd be quitting -- they were good about it, knowing it was only a fill in until I could find something else, and it helped that I gave them a friend's details who would be happy to take over from me.

With all that done, I had little else to do but wait around the house for my mom to call.

She rang in the afternoon as I sat in my room, idly scanning through some MILF porn -- it was like Monday all over again.

"Hey sweetie," she said when I answered. "How are you this morning?"

"I'm good, especially after last night," I said quietly in case anyone near her could over hear.

"I bet you are," she said with a laugh. "You obviously enjoyed it, then?" she asked quietly.

"Come on, mom, you keep asking me this. You should know the answer by now."

"I do, but maybe I like hearing it."

"I enjoyed last night like nothing else -- it was the best ever," I said honestly.

"Mmmm, good -- me too," she said. "Did you get a costume?" I told her that I had. "Okay, get a cab and be here for six. You can meet up with me and your aunt Laura and the others and then we can head to the party. Love you and see you later."

"Love you too, mom," I said, and hung up.

Hanging around for the rest of the day, waiting for the time to get ready and head out to the party was a drag but the hands on the clock slowly crept round. I got changed into my costume and rang for a cab, getting in when it arrived.

"Don't tell me, the batmobile's broken down?" the cab driver said with a laugh as he looked me over.

I laughed and agreed, looking down at my grey and black Batman costume which -- I hoped -- would be okay for the party. The driver took me to the firm where mom and aunt Laura worked and after paying him, I headed inside to the reception where several of the workers, all in different costumes, were gathering.

"Come to save me from the bad guy?" Jessica Rabbit asked me as I approached the desk. I did a double take -- the long red wig caught me off guard -- but there was my aunt Laura, huge tits almost falling out of the skin tight, sparkly red dress she wore, purple gloves up to her elbows.

"Hey, aunt Laura," I said, getting a hug from her. "You look fantastic," I said, trying desperately not to stare at the enormous amount of cleavage she had on display.

"Thank you, Zak," she said before whispering directly into my ear so no-one else could hear. "You like my dress?" I nodded. "Really? Or do you like how much of my tits you can see?"

"Both," I whispered back before letting her go so our hug didn't seem odd. "Mom around?"

Before she could answer, Iron Man wandered over calling my name -- it was Rob, my new boss. We shook hands and he dragged me away from aunt Laura -- glancing at her tits while trying not to be obvious -- and started to introduce me to some people I'd be working with. It was only ten minutes later when the coach arrived to take us to the party venue that I was able to get away and head back to aunt Laura who, by now, was stood with my mom.

Mom wore a full length, sleeveless white dress with bandages wrapped from her hands up to her shoulders. Her black hair was piled up into a column and a white streak ran up either side of it while her face had been painted white apart from jet black lipstick and thick eyeliner which had also been used to draw on stitch scars. The neckline was a little more demure than that of aunt Laura's but there was no hiding the swelling bosom underneath that was constrained by the buttons that ran from hem to neck up the front of her dress.

She was the sexiest Bride of Frankenstein I'd ever seen.

"You look fantastic, mom," I said, giving her a hug, being careful not to smudge her make-up.

"Thank you," she said, looking me up and down. "You don't look so bad yourself."

We all headed out to the coach and piled on, mom, aunt Laura and I somehow squeezing into the same double seats together, me sandwiched between them. The journey was long and raucous -- it seemed some of the staff had started drinking before they left the office -- but I enjoyed myself as the motion of the coach sent both mom and aunt Laura sliding into me time and again, their big tits "accidentally" pushing against my sides.

The venue was a large country club that the owner of the firm owned and the staff had bought tickets and donated prizes that would be raffled off with all the money going to charity. It started slow with a sit down meal but -- once the bottles of wine on the tables were opened -- things started to get a little more fun. I took the advice of both my mom and my aunt however and steered clear of the alcohol -- the last thing I wanted was to get drunk right before starting my new job. It seemed like most everyone wasn't bothered though, and very soon most of them were more than half way to being drunk, aunt Laura among them.

After the meal, the raffle came and went -- I didn't win anything -- and everyone headed to the bar to continue getting loaded. Rob -- holding a bottle of wine -- found me and showed me round to some more people -- some of whom were so drunk they weren't going to remember -- before he quietly confided in me that he thought my aunt Laura was "fucking hot." I just laughed and passed it off.

I headed to the bathroom and once I'd finished in there, went back out to try and find either my mom or aunt Laura. As I walked through the bar, I heard a man's voice raised in anger shouting out that something "wasn't fucking fair!" Walking over, I saw a small group of people stood in shock as my mom was held against the wall by a man dressed as the Scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz who was busy yelling at her.

I didn't stop to think but barged through the group as more people arrived, just as the Scarecrow raised his hand to either slap or punch her -- I didn't care which one he intended to do as I reached out and grabbed his hand. He turned to look at me as I swung my own fist and punched him in the nose. I'm no fighter and it was probably the booze he'd had more than anything but it felt good watching his eyes roll up behind his rubber mask as he passed out and sunk to the floor.

"Mom, you okay?" I asked, giving her a hug as she threw herself at me, starting to cry.

"What the hell's going on?" Rob cried as he arrived, still a bit drunk, looking down at the Scarecrow.

"Rob, I'm sorry," I said, before the others joined in, telling him what had happened. Rob reached down and pulled the Scarecrow's mask off -- I wasn't surprised to find it was John, mom's ex, beneath the mask. He groaned as he started to come round. "If you don't want me to turn up on Monday, I understand," I said, still holding mom who had stopped crying and was still in my arms.

"No, no, you show up," Rob said. "You, on the other hand," he said, kicking John to get his attention. "You are fired, you no good sack of shit."

Several of the crowd cheered at that as John blearily looked around at them.

Aunt Laura arrived, took one look at the scene, and rushed over to us, hugging us both, asking mom if she was okay.

"I'm fine, Batman saved me," she said looking up at me. She turned to Rob. "I'm really sorry -- " she began but he waved her apology aside.

"Denise, you've nothing to apologise for," he said. "You want to press charges against this sorry excuse?" he said pointing down at John.

"No," she said. "I just -- I just want to go home."

"Okay," Rob said. "Zak, can you take your mom home?" I said I could. "Order a cab at the reception, the firm will pay for it. Go home and chill over the weekend, okay?"

"Sure," mom said.

"Want me to come with you?" aunt Laura asked.

"No, we'll be okay," mom said.

"Call me tomorrow, okay?" Aunt Laura hugged us again and let us head out to reception and get the cab. As we waited for it, mom assured me that she was okay -- but she didn't let me go, holding tightly on to me, her arms around me, her body pressed close to mine. We got into the cab after it arrived and again she curled up close to me.

"Thank you," she whispered in my ear as we headed home. "You're my hero."

"I'm just glad you're not hurt," I said quietly.

"I'm fine, don't worry," mom whispered. She pulled my costume's cape around so that it covered my lap and thighs -- and her hand which rested on my crotch, gently squeezing my hardening cock. She smiled at me as she slowly and quietly undid the zipper and slipped her hand inside the costume and then my boxers, wrapping her fingers around my thick length. "God, I love how big you are," she whispered.

"Right back at you," I said, obviously looking down at her huge tits that stretched the front of her dress almost to bursting. I reached up and undid the first three buttons on her dress, the sides peeling apart, giving me a perfect view down her cleavage.

We stayed like that for the rest of the journey -- mom pressed up against me, her hand slowly stroking my big dick while I stared down at her tits -- until the cab driver announced that we were home. Mom thanked him and we hurried out, unlocking and opening the front door even before he'd pulled away. With the front door closed, mom kissed me deeply, both hands working at the front of my costume and as soon as she'd pulled my dick free, dropped to her knees.

She stared up at me as she ran her tongue from the base of my cock all the way up to the bloated knob before wrapping her lips around it and sucking gently on the head. She moved forward, bobbing her head up and down my length, taking a little more each time, working the shaft with her hand as she altered the angle of her approach, my cock nudging at the back of her throat. She took a deep breath through her nose, winked and me, and pushed her head down, swallowing my cock down to the balls.

"Oh Jesus -- fucking hell, mom," I gasped.

She lifted off me and smiled up. "You like mommy sucking your big cock, don't you?" She didn't bother waiting for me to answer, just swallowed my dick once more. I bent over and, as best I could, grabbed hold of her huge tits, filling my hands with their heavy, firm roundness. Mom grabbed the sides of her dress and pulled them apart, buttons flying off and bouncing on the floor. She knelt up, my dick falling from her mouth, and pulled the cups of her bra down, wrapping her huge tits around my cock.

"Fuck mommy's titties, baby," she said as I moved my dick up and down in her cleavage. "Fuck mommy's big fucking tits!"

I did just that, the spit from her blow job allowing my prick to slide in and out of the hot, tight sheath formed by her massive mounds as I watched.

"Fuck, mom," I groaned. "Love your tits."

"Their yours, baby," mom said, smiling up at me, holding her tits around my cock. "Any time you want them -- whatever you want to do to them -- their yours -- just like the rest of me, baby."

SirSinn
SirSinn
3,552 Followers