Day by Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

>>Both of you!<< I replied.

I held my phone, eagerly waiting for the next picture, wondering just how far they'd go with each other but nothing happened -- my phone remained silent. I stared at that last picture, concentrating on where my mom had a hold of my aunt's tit, or where my aunt was doing the same to my mom, but nothing new arrived.

With a resigned sigh, I put my phone down and turned back to the film which was fast approaching its predictable, terribly scripted end. Explosions appeared on screen, the bad guy died, the good guy got the girl and the credits rolled.

And then my phone pinged with a new email.

I opened it up and read the one line from my mom:

>>We're out of here to go dancing. Love you lots!! Don't wait up and DON'T jerk off!!<< she'd written.

Attached was a video.

I hit the play icon and saw my mom and my aunt in one of the stalls in the bathroom, mom holding the camera out and at head height, both of them waving and blowing me kisses, but then holding their fingers to their lips. Dimly, in the background, I could hear the sounds of other women in the bathroom. They turned to each other and kissed lightly, smiling back at the phone before kissing again and again, each time with more and more passion, mouths open, tongues sliding back and fore. As the phone dipped down slightly, I caught a glimpse of my aunt's hands rubbing at my mom's tits through her T-shirt, pinching her obviously hard nipples as they made out. The phone steadied again, concentrating on them kissing, mom's free hand sliding round the back of her sister's head, fingers entwined in her thick, black hair. They separated briefly, tongues out, a thin line of spit connecting them before they kissed once more, tongues darting into each other's mouths.

They parted, giving each other tiny little kisses before smiling back at the camera and blowing me a kiss each as the video ended.

I instantly watched it again and a third time. My mom and my aunt were making out for me -- actually, it looked like they were doing it for themselves as well, but they videoed it for me. Despite all the hardcore porn I'd seen, that was quite possibly the hottest fucking thing I had ever watched.

So I watched it again.

Eventually, I headed upstairs to my room. Before crashing out, I uploaded the video from my phone to my PC and watched it over again. Mom had told me not to jerk off, but watching the two bustiest and sexiest women I knew get hot and heavy with each other -- man, I had a tough time not grabbing hold of my dick, I can tell you.

I woke up a couple of hours later -- I'd left a couple of lights on downstairs for mom to be able to see when she got home, and I could hear her moving about and fixing herself a drink of water. I wondered if aunt Laura was with her but realised it was just her. She switched lights off, came upstairs and headed into her bedroom, firmly shutting the door behind her -- I guessed we weren't going to be getting a show tonight.

A minute or two later, though, her door opened and there was a tap at mine.

"Zak, baby? You awake?" she asked quietly.

"Yeah, mom," I said. "Come on in."

The door opened and she stepped inside, holding a glass of water. She'd changed into a long, baggy T-shirt that came down to her thighs but which still did nothing to hide the size of her huge jugs. She dropped down on to the side of the bed and leaned forward, kissing me gently.

"Did you like the video?" she asked.

"God, yeah," I said.

"And you don't mind me making out with your aunt Laura?"

"It was honestly one of the horniest things I've ever seen," I said.

"Mmmmm, good answer," she said, kissing me again, this time slipping her tongue between my lips, letting me do the same with her. "I really missed our movie night tonight," she said, sitting back up, trailing her hand down my chest.

"Me too," I said, watching her hand move further and further down until it reached the sheets that were bunched up at my waist.

"Did you follow my instructions?" she asked. When I looked unsure about what she was referring to, she said "I told you not to jerk off. Did you?" I shook my head. "Good boy," she said.

My mom slowly pulled back the sheets, exposing my already half hard dick which was laying across my hip.

"God, I can't get over how big you are," she said, staring at it as it started to thicken even more. She smiled at me as she slowly and ever so gently ran her finger tips from the base of my dick along its length to the big, bulging head. I sighed as she went back down, her fingers pressing a little more firmly against the hardening flesh. When she reached the base again, she took hold of it, struggling to get her fingers to meet around the girth as she hefted it upright, feeling it pulse in her hand as it reached full hardness. Slowly she pulled her hand up to the top, swirling her fingers around the head before moving back down again.

"Fuck, mom," I gasped. "That feels good."

She smiled at me. "You shouldn't swear in front of your mom," she laughed. She took a big gulp of water, swilling it around her cheeks before swallowing most of it. She then held my cock upright and leaned over it -- for a second I thought she was actually going to blow me -- then slowly let out a thick line of saliva that landed on my knob and was quickly moved around by her hand.

I sighed as I felt her now lubed hand glide up and down my cock, the wet, slick sounds of her hand job filling the room.

"You like that, baby?" she asked.

"God yeah," I said, watching all the while. "Do you, mom?"

"Fuck yes," she said, staring at my prick. "I've been thinking about this big -- fucking -- cock all night," she sighed. "I know it's wrong -- but I spent all day -- fantasising about you -- about us."

"You know it doesn't have to be a fantasy, mom," I said hopefully.

"I know, baby," she said, still stroking my cock. She leaned over and drooled over the head of my prick again, replenishing her spit lube. "But I like taking it slow for now. Is that okay?"

"We go as fast or as slow as you want, mom," I said, gently bucking my hips up, fucking her hand as she held my prick.

"Such a good boy," she said, speeding up her movements, her hand now moving faster up and down my slick cock.

"Mom -- feels good -- not gonna last much longer," I gasped out.

My mom made a pretence of looking around. "I forgot the towel," she said. She let go of my dick and grabbed the bottom of her T-shirt, slowly pulling it up and over her head, exposing her huge tits that, despite their size, still rode firm and high on her chest, the nipples small and rock hard. Mom spread her T-shirt over my chest then took hold of my cock once more as I stared at her tits.

"You like these?" she asked, using her free arm to lift her tits up.

"Fuck yeah," I groaned as she lifted one up, bending her head and sucking at her own nipple. "Uuhnnnnn!" was my reply as my cock lurched in her hand and spewed out a huge stream of jizz that went high before falling on to her T-shirt.

"Do it, baby," mom cried, still holding on to her tit with her free hand. "Cum for mommy!"

And I did. Time and again my prick jumped as she still pumped it, sending thick ropes of cum splattering over her T-shirt which lay over me, covering it in seconds, mom watching wide-eyed as she coaxed out more and more of the creamy fluid.

"God -- you cum so much," she sighed, staring at the mess we'd made, the last of my load running down my cock to slide over her fingers.

"I guess -- I guess that's what you do for me, mom," I gasped.

She let go of my cock and used a dry patch of the T-shirt to wipe my half-hard dick clean before bending over and kissing me gently on the lips.

"Go to sleep now, baby," she said, balling up her T-shirt. "I'll do the washing tomorrow."

WEDNESDAY

Mom slept in late the next day -- she didn't work on a Wednesday or Thursday so could relax at home and recover from the night out with her sister. I was up nice and early though and despite her offer last night, I sorted out the washing -- after all, it was my mess!

About ten, I took her a coffee and she smiled as she woke up to find me sat on her bed, the rich aroma of the coffee filling the room.

"Morning, mom," I said.

"Morning, Zak," she replied. She sipped her coffee a couple of times. "Thanks, I need this."

"Yeah, I figured you might. Why don't you go shower when you're ready and I'll make you breakfast when you come down?"

She reached out and stroked my arm. "You're too good to me," she said.

I kissed the top of her head and left her to get up and use the bathroom while I went to the kitchen to make a start on some food. A little later she came down, her hair still wet, wearing some baggy sweatpants and a matching top that zipped up the front, undone just enough for me to get a look at the start of her cleavage. I made her some fresh coffee and served up her breakfast, sitting at the table as she ate.

"Thank you, baby," she said, pushing her empty plate aside. "That was just what I needed."

We said nothing for a while, just looked at each other.

"So, that was something of a step we took last night," she said. "You know -- actually touching each other."

I laughed. "Actually, it was you touching me," I said.

"Okay, don't be a smartass," she laughed back. "I need to know, though, are you okay with what happened?"

"Seriously, mom?" I asked. "I think the mess I made of your T-shirt was a pretty good indication that I was really okay with it."

She actually blushed at that! "You do cum one hell of a lot," she said with a giggle.

"Yeah, I know," I said, feeling myself blush. "Every girl I've had has complained about that."

"Well you won't be adding me to that list," mom said. "I love a big load and you've got plenty to share," she said with a wink. "Talking of which, I'm going to ask you something now and I want you to be completely honest, okay? Don't say what you think I want to hear, tell me the truth. Promise?"

"Sure, mom."

"Your aunt Laura -- would you fuck her?"

I paused for the merest second. "Only if you're a hundred percent okay with it," I said honestly. "I don't really know what this is we've got going or where it's going to end up but there is no way on Earth I would hurt you by screwing someone else without you being completely okay with it."

Mom reached up and wiped her eye as she teared up a little, waving me back as I got up to hug her.

"No, I'm okay," she said. "It's just your dad said something similar to me years ago and you've obviously got the same sense of decency as he had." She sniffed a little and laughed. "Thankfully you've also got the same cock he had, too."

"Mom, can I ask you something?" She nodded. "You and aunt Laura -- you made out in the video you sent me -- which was awesome, by the way -- but have you and her ever done -- you know? Anything more than that?"

"You mean have I ever fucked my sister?" I nodded. "Lots of times," she said, laughing at my shocked expression. "We've been lovers since we were teenagers, and after I started dating your dad, the three of us became lovers, too. But -- and this is what I mean when I said you reminded me of him -- your dad only agreed to have sex with Laura if I was totally okay with it. After you were born, we carried on but, as you got older we mostly fooled around at Laura's place so you wouldn't get messed up in the head."

"Bit late for that now," I said.

She laughed at that. "Then, after your dad died, we kinda cooled down a bit," she said, a little sad. "So last night was the first time for quite a while -- and it felt real good knowing you'd be watching a little bit of it."

"And I enjoyed watching it," I said. I paused for a second before asking something that was on my mind. "You asked if I'd fuck aunt Laura -- will I get to fuck you, too?"

Mom's eyes went wide and her smile grew. "I've thought about it a lot over the last few days," she said. "It's a hell of a step, though, Zak," she said.

I shrugged. "I'm enjoying what's been happening lately," I said, "so there's no way I want to screw that up. But just so you know where I am, I want to state clearly that I really, really want to have sex with you, mom."

We stared at each other for a while after I admitted that, before the silence was broken by mom's cell phone ringing in the pocket of her sweatpants top.

"Speak of the devil," she said, answering her phone. "Hey Laura, how you doing?" she said.

While mom chatted with her sister, I cleared up the breakfast things before sitting back down, listening to her half of the conversation.

" -- no, he was awake when I got home," she said, obviously referring to me. "Oh, he really enjoyed the video we sent him -- nuh-uh, I told him not to when I sent it -- no, I wanted him to save it for me," she said, staring at me. "I sat on the side of his bed, got him hard -- and then jerked him off -- mm-hmm, had that big, fat cock of his in my hand and jerked him till he came -- and he cums such a lot -- every night for the last few nights and it's always the same huge load -- no, he's sitting right here, listening to me and from the state of his pajamas, getting hard, too -- no, I'm not lying -- want to speak to him?"

Mom handed me the phone.

"Hey, aunt Laura," I said.

"Oh my God, you are there!" my aunt said. "Is your mom telling the truth? Did she jerk you off last night?"

"Sure did," I said with a laugh. "And I loved it."

"Oh that lucky bitch," my aunt said. "You think she'd mind sharing with me?"

"We were talking about that only a few minutes ago," I said. "It might happen."

"Ohhh, I really hope it does," she said. "Anyway, I was actually ringing to speak to you rather than your mom, but about something else," she said, changing tack. "There's a position opened up at the firm. It's only a junior role to start with, admin clerk, some spreadsheet work, that sort of thing, but it's a foot in the door if you're interested? Plus you'd be working with your sexy mom and hot aunt."

"Wow, yeah, that sounds great," I said.

"Okay, I can get you in for an interview tomorrow at noon. Okay with that?"

"Sure -- I mean, wow, thanks, aunt Laura."

"Just come along, look smart, be yourself and you'll be fine. Now, hand me back to your mom, baby, and I'll see you tomorrow. Enjoy whatever your mom has planned for tonight's movie night."

I said goodbye and handed the phone back, Laura obviously telling mom about the interview. When they finished up their conversation, mom smiled at me.

"Go get dressed -- we need to buy you a suit for the interview." She winked at me. "And maybe a little something for me, too."

A couple of hours later we were in the city, mom treating me to a brand new suit, shirt and tie for tomorrow's interview, fussing over me and making sure everything looked good. The guy in the store couldn't take his eyes off mom who looked great in a pair of skin tight jeans and an off the shoulder top that clung to her curves while at the same time making it obvious she wasn't wearing a bra. She flirted with him a little and managed to get a twenty five percent discount on the clothes!

Before heading back to the car mom and I wandered around the mall, picking up a few other bits and pieces before she took us out to a district where smaller, independent shops were set up. I was kinda surprised when she headed to a store called Jay's Sweet Things which, with the window display showing mannequins dressed in stockings, suspenders, basques and bras, was clearly a lingerie shop.

"Are we going in here, mom?" I asked.

"I did say I needed to get a little something for myself," mom replied. We paused outside for a second as mom stood real close and looked up at me with a smile. "It might be worth you not calling me mom while we're inside," she said, pecking me on the cheek. "Just to avoid any awkward questions, okay?"

"Okay -- Denise," I said, calling my mom by her first name for quite possibly the very first time.

Mom frowned, though. "Hmmm. I prefer you calling me mom, if I'm honest, so don't get used to this."

"You got it -- mom," I said before we headed inside.

The shop was cool and low-lit with racks of lingerie of all sorts dotted around -- bras, stockings, suspender belts, corsets, basques, the works -- and I couldn't help myself staring, instantly imagining mom in some of this stuff.

"Hi there, I'm Jay, welcome to my store," the shop owner said as she walked over to us. She had long black hair like mom, deep green eyes and full, sexy lips. She wore a short, tight black dress which did nothing to hide her perfect figure which was topped off by a pair of obviously enhanced breasts that almost spilled from the low-cut neckline, two full orbs with a deep cleavage between them. "What can I help you lovely couple with?"

"I'm looking for a corset," mom said, before indicating her own huge breasts. "I need something that'll keep the girls under control," she said a little quieter.

"Oh, I know exactly what you mean," Jay said, blatantly grabbing her own jugs and giving them a squeeze, her dress almost giving way. "I love these but it can be so difficult to find lingerie that fits." She took mom by the arm and guided her over to one of the displays. "Let's see what we can find for you and your man," she said, indicating that I should follow.

I stood back a bit and watched mom and Jay pick out various things, hold them up to mom's chest and then umm and ahh over whether they were any good for her. They settled on a pink, strapless corset that had hook fasteners running up the front which Jay said would be the right size for mom.

"You could always try it on here," she said. "There are some very spacious fitting rooms in the back if you and your friend want to see how it looks."

Mom looked at me. "No, I think I'll save the viewing till tonight, if that's okay with you Zak?"

"Fine by me, mom -- I mean, Denise," I said without thinking. Our eyes went wide in shock and we turned to Jay who simply smiled.

"Relax," she said. "You'd be surprised how many of my customers have very -- very -- attentive sons. And when I buy something for myself? I always make sure my brother gives me his -- full approval."

"Really?" mom sighed in relief.

"Oh yes," Jay said. "You wouldn't believe some of the things that go on in the those changing rooms. Most of the lingerie the mothers buy needs to be cleaned before it leaves the shop because their sons have -- showered them -- with compliments, if you see what I mean."

Mom looked at me, almost a little embarrassed. "Well, we're not quite at that stage," she said.

"Well maybe you will be after tonight's viewing?" Jay said.

Mom bought the pink corset after that and we headed home, knocking about for the rest of the afternoon until we curled up on the sofa and watched another dreadful film, munching on popcorn as we shouted comments and abuse at the screen. That didn't last long, though, as we were soon making out as hot and heavy as we had on Monday night. I tried to get my hands on her tits but again, mom held me back, though she was more than happy to run her hand over the huge hard-on I was sporting in my jeans.

Once the film finished, she moved back a little and said "I'm going to bed now. Give me ten minutes then maybe you could come in to say goodnight?"

I did as she asked, following her upstairs and going to my room, changing into my pajamas before waiting ten minutes then heading to her bedroom. The door was closed for once so I tapped it and mom called for me to come in.

She sat on the edge of the bed, her long black hair piled up into a bun on top of her head, pink stockings on her legs, a pink G-string covering her pussy and her new pink corset wrapped around her waist. It was a good fit -- Jay in the shop had been right about that -- but it still left the tops of her huge tits exposed, the creamy mounds ballooning out the top.