All Comments on 'Dark as Daylight Ch. 12'

by Prolonged_Debut10

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
BlackWolfDraBlackWolfDraabout 8 years ago
Love

Love you man. Thank you for this gift you are giving us. Please when you DO check out before the next chapter have someone post that you have past on. This U.S. disabled vet will enjoy your writen legacy to the end of time. You have giving me light in my darkest hour with your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I pray you have a remission.

I hope and pray for you not just because of your writing and the fact that I will miss it so. I pray because I watched friends and love ones pass one from illnesses that were slow and painful at over 65 and more than then 2 wars in over 30 years in the AIR FORCE there isn't much in death I haven't seen.

Believe me when I say my heart go's out to you. May God you a remission and long and happy life AMEN.

tomscardstomscardsabout 8 years ago
HAVE NOT READ IT YET

JUST SAW IT WAS POSTED. I WAS GETTING SO SCARED FOR YOU.

AS HAS ALREADY BEEN POSTED, SINCE YOU ARE HAVING SOMEONE CONVERT THIS TYPE, PLEASE HAVE THEM LET US KNOW.

THANKS AGAIN

TOM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thank you!!!

Thank you for this extremely intense chapter!!!

If this chapter isn't up to your standards I don't what is. Almost forgot to breathe while reading.

Along with all your other readers I pray for your wellbeing and am greatful for every chapter you grant us.

R.W.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Quality Writting

I enjoy your stories very much. You are one of the most talented writers and your story line is without a doubt spell binding. Hope you can continue to write for a long time. Thank you!!!

imsbillyimsbillyabout 8 years ago
Praying

Sir, I am praying for you and your family. I have enjoyed reading your writing and look forward to the next one.

tomscardstomscardsabout 8 years ago
I READ IT 10 GOLD STARS

IT IS UP TO YOUR STANDARDS. THANKS SO MUCH.

TOM

GrandPaMGrandPaMabout 8 years ago
Relieved...

...to see you again!

I am sorry that you are having new physical difficulties, and fervently wish you were not having to go through this sort of struggle. I trust that your experiences are serving a purpose beyond merely having you discomforted or distressed. My faith says that everything happens for a reason, and that the divine one can turn all things to good. ...even when that good does not seem to be for us, ourselves, as we live through those moments during our appointed days.

I pray for your continued well-being, at least in spirit, if not so much in the flesh, and for your continual efforts to fulfill the purpose(s) of your journey here with us (and I don't necessarily mean just your writing, either... :-) ).

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 8 years ago

I swear that my warranty must have expired because parts of me malfunction from time to time. As long as you keep writing, I'll be here to keep reading and enjoying every word of it.

SerendeSerendeabout 8 years ago
With admiration

Bob I have commented many times. I was worried we had seen the last of your wonderful work. The world will be a lesser place without you in it. I will be on that will forever be rereading your stories. My thoughts be with you. Emma

Griffin_ScoutGriffin_Scoutabout 8 years ago
I am enjoying this immensely

I have enjoyed your works for a while now. But, I am also a realist. It will be a sad day when you leave this world behind. But until that time, I thank you for such enjoyable stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Keep going Bob

Don't give up Bob and enjoy each moment as much as you can. I love reading your writing so much. No one else makes me laugh or cry and fall head over heels into a story like you do. Thank you so much for continuing to write and I wish you the best for as long as I can.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
looking forward to the next installment(s)

all the best I have certainly enjoined the linkages and joie de vivre of your tale

Roberte45Roberte45about 8 years ago
Thank you for your hard work

I as well was worried and was glad to see you felt good enough for another chapter. Take care of your health, that comes first. I have enjoyed ecerything you have written. Thank you for your writing. R

Lo_PanLo_Panabout 8 years ago
You know.....

As much as I like your writing, you start a new chapter with a new romance. It's becoming a distraction, and a chore to read as you keep going. I'm sorry, but this is becoming boring.

MountainsboycaMountainsboycaabout 8 years ago
Heartfelt thanks for all you have given us

I don't normally comment on stories since one persons opinion is just that... their opinion.  While I truly love all your series, there is one thing that has bugged me or maybe its endeared me to your stories, especially your end notes on this one.

I understand that writing is your passion and it shows.  But honestly, unless there is some therapeutic reason for continuing to write, your focus seems to be on us, your readers.  To me seems a little misplaced.

I am certain many of us feel the same.  Your focus should be on your health.  While it is true with me (and many more) that I go through withdrawl not having a new chapter about the Zabos and Lucks, I can honestly say I would not read another word and be left hanging...knowing you are focused on you.

Don't feel the need to satisfy my wants (I do want to continue) but fulfill your needs first.

I shall end with a thought...there are many artists and authors out there with unfinished works.  I would rather you not finish for your health than meld with Callie far too soon.  Your readers will remain faithful.

Hopes and prayers for your health...and another chapter...but not at our convenience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
DONT GIVE UP!

My thoughts and prayers are with you everyday. Thank you for all you have given us. Don't give up on YOU and we won't give up on my The Good Luck and the Good Luck 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Agree with Lo pan

You've always been a good writer, This is getting tedious, though. Time to wrap it up and move on. Each chapter is not quite as much fun as the previous. The end notes are a bit disturbing, too.

DwolfDragonDwolfDragonabout 8 years ago
Thank you

While I love your writing and you keep me on the edge of my seat and up late reading every word I too would rather see you focus on your health instead of being concerned for us your loving readers. Ignore the detrimental comments and let the story flow however it comes to you. If there is anything we can do to help just let us know

XandarXXandarXabout 8 years ago
Ignore the haters.

There Must Be a Mistake and Dark As Daylight are two novels I have followed since you published chapter 19 of the first one. I then had to read all of our works in order. I am now an avid fan of all of your characters and stories. Lucius Canyon is a man I have actually met. Different name, of course, but I know one identical to that personality and skill set.

The Zabo's are an absolute delight in how they handle things as well as how they view the world around them.

Even Luck could have been me, easily.

There is something else I identify with in all this. Cancer.

If you are terminal and there is nothing that can be done about it, I understand your drive in completing these chapters. If, however, you are not - the readers will still be here. We aren't going anywhere. Take your time and heal, please.

As for this being long and people wanting it to end, too many new romances, etc. The story is writing itself. That's the way it is coming out. The full story already exists, you are the one that happens to be turning it into printed media. They don't like it, there are other things to read, I am sure. For myself and the rest of us, please continue as you see fit. I, for one, am quite thoroughly enjoying the voyage.

Do us all a favor, would you? Give Teddy your head, please.

From my heart, Bob, Good Luck.

SnowRevolSnowRevolabout 8 years ago
Believe in your True Work

Your Still doing Amazing and We Hope for Help and Miracles for you to keep you well and Able. You know, And we know just how great your stories are, like others I started early in Mistake, then stopped in middle to read Honor, and stopped middle to read Payne, to restart and finish Honor then Mistake all over again so I truly understood all the amazing details you build and Hide in your stories. Small things that link the previous series in nice small and un-detracting ways that can pass single story readers by, but are there to keep the Fans that have read em all happy and laughing/crying with the characters for all the small details that make them real with out to much needed explainations in every single story. Keep up the Amazing work, And don't let Life Keep you from Living!

-Revol

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
giday bob

is this background matter with your health genuine?

your focus is bloody awesome.

all the best to you ahe

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userProlonged_Debut10@Prolonged_Debut10
B.S. Professional Studies M.A. History I Love Books with great content, and words in general. Language is my love. I write for my enjoyment. I write non-erotic pieces, and add some titilating scenes in every so often, to pick up your heart rate. If you are looking for smut, l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES