All Comments on 'Dark as Daylight Ch. 07'

by Prolonged_Debut10

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
ms904191ms904191over 8 years ago
Don't worry

I think you should concentrate on getting better first

Take care of yourself

And don't worry about us we understand

Stop beating yourself about things which are out of your control

I hope you get better soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you!!!

Thank you once again for a chapter that is beyond excellent.

I fully agree with ms904191's comment. Please take good care of yourself. Not just for us, your readers, to enjoy your work but above all for you to enjoy your life and loved ones.

It will be murder to wait for the next chapter, but we will wait as long as necessary.

Wishing you a steady recovery towards good health and high spirit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
God be with you

As much as I enjoy reading all that you write. I have to agree with your son. Take care of your health if not for your self then for the those that mean everything to you.

TrayomireTrayomireover 8 years ago
To your health

Bob as much as we love your work, I hope your fans all agree with me that your health is the most important thing. Be strong, get well, and of course I am being a little selfish. I want you healthy enough to write more for longer. I have enjoyed all or your stories and hope to continue for a long time. Your loyal reader

Trayomire

cliuincliuinover 8 years ago
Your health,

is what is more important , so take your time to heal and we, your readers, will wait for you .

tomscardstomscardsover 8 years ago
at least 17 stars

get well. we may not like to wait on the next installment, but if you get worse---there may not be a next installment.

have you ever thought about using some talk to text system? ?omething on the order of dragon speaks naturally? that may be of some help.

loved the twists and turns.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Take your time!!!

Please take care of yourself. I read the Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan, unfortunately for his fans, he passed away before he finished his work and his son attempted, with some success, to finish his father's opus. The final 4 or 5 books became 2 if I remember right and the quality suffered. No one could replace the master.

Feel the same way about your work. Await your next installment eagerly but never, ever at the cost of your health and well being. Live on and prosper my friend.We will still be here.

SgtammoSgtammoover 8 years ago
keep it up

Bob

Keep up the great work but do it at a safe pace for you. We as your readers will always be here for you and your fine writing and your witty sense of humor. So rest relax and write and be good to yourself.

A very faithful reader

SerendeSerendeover 8 years ago
Get well soon

Bob take your time. If you get too bored ask for a laptop or a digital recorder or even see if your son can setup for you the voice to text software to make it so you don't have to type. Or back to basics with pen and paper. Get well. Those who are your true fans will wait and endure the time until you are well enough to write more of the genius stories that only you can. With love Emma

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 8 years ago
Don't worry about us

We'll wait as long as it takes!

bduncan976bduncan976over 8 years ago
Excelent

Bob,

I started following you with 'There must be a Mistake' as others have stated eagerly awaiting each new installment. In between the last few chapters of 'Dark as Daylight' I have gone back and started reading 'Having Fun with Dycke and Payne' and 'Honor Thy Mother & Thy Father'. They are both great stories and provide great background to many of the characters in these stories.

You are a great story teller! Thank You for sharing your time and talent with us!

I will be watching for the next installment whenever you can complete it. Take care of yourself and be healthy.

Brian

MrmacjrMrmacjrover 8 years ago
An entertaining story

PD- make sure that you take care of your health first. As much as I would love to see several of your chapters appear soon it is definitely more important for you to recover. I can see several more possibilities coming and will await their arrival. If you want someone to look over verbage let me know. Again I am enjoying your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Prolonged is the right word

Thousands of words, but very little said. Time to wrap it up.

myassisdraginmyassisdraginover 8 years ago
Keep the chapters coming....

Bob, I for one will wait the extra time without complaint as long as you can stay healthy and finish this story. The longer it takes the better as far as I am concerned.... LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Still in the dark

No light at the end of this tunnel. Just a million more words that don't ever go anywhere. I give up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent story

When are you going to release your next chapter??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A sequel to Arabian Nights

For those who want the story to end, they clearly have not read the others by this author, or understood the classic "Arabian Nights". Please just keep spinning your tale.

As an aside, I was intrigued why an American should suggest that a woman should "lie back and think of England". What aspect of England is she supposed to think about? For an English woman between the two world wars, it was a very simple matter of child production to replace the generation lost in the trenches, hence she was having sex for the good of her country.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
keep on writing

please continue want more please cannot understand foolish complaints love story and characters think of weber and harrington stories . more please.

paps

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
@Anonymous Arabian nights

Lie back and think of England is an old English expression (18th century) mothers used to tell their daughters to do on their wedding night because women were taught that sex was unpleasant to women and to enjoy it at all was a sin, so basically what laying back and thinking of England means is she should be a good girl, pull up their nightie and spread their legs and be the dutiful wife without fuss or complaint.

Tazzy

goo_neiggoo_neigover 1 year ago

health is much more important then story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userProlonged_Debut10@Prolonged_Debut10
B.S. Professional Studies M.A. History I Love Books with great content, and words in general. Language is my love. I write for my enjoyment. I write non-erotic pieces, and add some titilating scenes in every so often, to pick up your heart rate. If you are looking for smut, l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES