Danny Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um um good, um um good; that's what moms tits are; um um good" to the old Campbell Soups jingle substituting mom's ass or mom's tits in place of Campbell Soup.

She got back at me by grabbing my package and saying, "Ball Park Franks. They plump up when they are hot."

It was never any more than that, but I was under no illusion that under the right set of circumstances something could have happened.

The second thing was my relationship with Pauline's dad. He made no secret of the fact that he wasn't happy with Pauline's choice because it changed all of his plans for her and his business. He tried to sabotage the wedding by insisting on a pre-nup that would prevent me from ever having any claim to his business when he passed on and left it to Pauline. He was certain that both Pauline and I would balk at that, but we both surprised him and signed with no protest at all.

Pauline laughed when she told me about it. "If he dies and leaves it to me it is mine to do with what I want. If I want to sell it to you for a dollar and then work for you I can do it.'

It didn't matter to me one way or another. I was doing well at Appsolar and had a bright future as solar power became more and more popular and the business was constantly growing.

Pauline did convince her father to open another store in St. Louis and she has made a success of it.

Claudia found a guy that she really likes and they seem to be heading down the road that leads to the wedding chapel.

This tale wouldn't be complete without telling what happened to Mandy and Haight. They married about two months before Pauline and I tied the knot. They even invited me to the wedding although I did think I was done tongue in cheek. I'm guessing Mandy was in favor of sending it as a way of saying:

"Too bad Danny; you could have had me, but you blew it."

On Haight's part it was most like sent as his saying, "I took your woman asshole. Come and watch."

I think I surprised them both when I showed up with Pauline and even brought a present. To be honest about it I only showed up hoping to spoil the day a little for them. As I went through the receiving line and shook his hand I was thinking:

"I'll give you two years before she is cheating on you asshole."

I missed it by six months. Eighteen months into the marriage Haight came home a day early from a sales trip and found his beloved fucking her lover on what Haight considered their 'holy place.' Her lover? None other than Gary. Haight lost it and did some severe damage to both Gary and Mandy. He got jail time for it and of course lost his job, but even though in jail he sued Gary for interfering in his marriage and Appsolar for not enforcing the morals clause in their employee manual.

Appsolar laughed at him and said that the policy clearly stated that relations between someone in a position of authority and someone under their control was prohibited, but Gary was nowhere in Mandy's chain of command so they were not liable. He didn't get anything from Gary either although he did get a little payback (other than what got him thrown in jail) because it wasn't the first time that Gary had put the spotlight on Appsolar so the decision was made to terminate him.

They couldn't do anything to Mandy without being exposed to a wrongful termination lawsuit, but a lot of her coworkers were aware of why our relationship had ended and when you piled on what she did to Haight on top of it her coworkers decided that she was toxic and she was frozen out of things like stopping after work for drinks, being invited to barbecues and parties and at the company picnic and company Christmas party no one would sit with her. She eventually quit and moved away. No one has heard from her since.