All Comments on 'Danny Ch. 04'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bland

I didn't feel any passion or real emotion from any of the characters, especially Danny. I kept reading only because the author usually comes up with something, but it never happened.

QuestioningLitQuestioningLitover 8 years ago
Agreed

I agree with the Anon. Was enjoying the story but then it jumped several years and seemed to just lose something. There wasn't that excitement at the end when a certain someone showed up. Still enjoyed it but not as much as I was expecting or hoping.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

Sad when you cannot do what you used to do so well.

JPB cannot write anymore . The ideas are gone . The plots are derived from old stories or another writers work . For example this reminds me of a story titled "Henry".

Thanks for the previous works JPB, take a vacation . Come back in a year or two .

That will help you refresh and re-charge . It will give the reader a break also , lol.

AMerryman

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 8 years ago
but finally......

While I won't say it is one of his best, it is a twist to see Pauline get the guy and keep him in the end.

Usually she's the bad girl.

Sometimes just the girl that he has no spark with or she has none with him.

bruce22bruce22over 8 years ago
Nice little soap opera

The evolution of the relationships hold our attention but nothing very exciting seems to happen.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
I kept hoping someone would fall in love

instead of being together out of convenience.

Take what you can while it is available isn't much to look forward to as you grow old sharing the same house.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
pauline

great to see pauline french finally married and settled down , but ibet she still has some on the side when hubby is not around lol

ramonbrookramonbrookabout 8 years ago
Bob, just let me start by saying this ......

YOU ARE THE MASTER EROTIC STORIES!!

I read all chapter and voted on each but waited till the end to put my comments out.

This could have been one of my favorites but Danny, although you tried very hard not to, was a cuckold! Pauline (I love Pauline French) is a master deceiver! She let controlled who Danny was with! She never clarified whether or not was lying about Mr Lopez at Maxims. That is another problem , her father scared off Danny but he let his daughter flirt with an older man??? Also we never got clarification why Pauline got pissed off when Danny said he knew she was having sex back at college!

She allowed Danny to have his thing with Claudine but Danny had no idea who or how many guys she was with at college. Have we heard of STD's?

Danny would have been happier if he and Pauline had pledged their exclusive love FO one another but he knew Pauline would not last four years! So he became a cuckold!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A well written relationship story.

Enjoyed reading. Many thanks.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Not a chance

Pauline was faithful for even five years.

avidfaavidfaover 6 years ago
Thanks for taking care of Pauline

I commented on another story that I would like to see you take care of Pauline, and another reader pointed me here, which must be one of your few non-Romance stories I hadn't read yet. Thanks, she deserved a happy ending at least once.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A nice story in your fucked up world

I guess in the fucked up world your characters live this story makes sense.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed reading it, but the truth is I didn't care much for any of them. They are beyound the gray area for my taste, so whatever happened to any of them, I was good. No one to root. Enjoyable read despite all the weird and weider situations you put them through.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
GREAT READ

One of the better (best?) JPB I've read.

Was thinking he can write other than Loving Wives. (Could have been Romance). Then realized Bob did not get far off. This could be Loving Wives. Pauline's mom cheats. Danny gets cheated on (or offended) several times throughout . He enables Pauline's Mom. Right to the end, Gary and Amanda cheat. To help get it where he's coming from, read Open Letter From Just Plain Bob in Literotica Discussion Board.

The intricacies and crazies here are worthy to be a JPB tale.

Easily, easily 5 stars.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
OPEN LETTER

The Open Letter from Just Plain Bob can be accessed easier as For Those Who Wondered in JPB's Story Submissions. It's the same content.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
3rd time through

And it's still a doozie.

One of the better reads on Literotica.

Paul in Oklahoma

jrphdojrphdoover 5 years ago
Finally, Success With Pauline

JPB, you so often use Pauline in your stories, but alway as a slut albeit one who is nice, not the stereotypical evil one. I often thought "I wish I knew Bob well enough for an introduction". Great story and I am glad things worked out for both of them.

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 5 years ago
Pauline French — she sure shows up a lot. A “nice” girl too.

I like her. Sure wish I’d met her in high school. Mmm-mmm.

4-stars.

viper086956viper086956almost 5 years ago
His parents?

It says his parents suddenly divorced. At some point, he would have found out why and then passed it on.

rawhidesmithrawhidesmithalmost 5 years ago
Excellent.

Couldn't put it down.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
4th time through

...and it's still a doozie.

One of the better reads on Literotica.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A very entertaining

..story with a few interesting convolutions in plot design. Almost all the characters are likable if not admirable. I imagine I'll be reading it again at some point. Five stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not

Not a bad story,though I would have liked to know what Pauline got up to whilst she was away.

Rocketmann22Rocketmann22over 4 years ago
What!

All that writing for that ending. Story wasn’t satisfying and too long to have such a boring ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very emotionless story

Where was the love, romance or even emotions in this story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Marrying Pauline?

I don't see the marriage to Pauline as surviving. Since she is a "highly sexual" person, as soon as the marriage gets a little routine, wouldn't she be spreading her legs. However, I certainly wish I could have had a fraction of the sexual life of our hero. But I rather suspect that people who would engage in these types of relationships rarely ever live happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sounds like just the sort of nonsense that I got up to when I was late-teens/early 20s. I had nowhere near this kind of success, but took what I could, when I could, without much of an eye toward a long term situation. Could one of those unstable liaisons have somehow become, under the right circumstances, a life partnership? None of them did, but I’ve learned that love arrives in unpredictable ways, so who knows? If you want to call the premises of this story improbable, I won’t disagree. But impossible? Never. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pauline fucked every guy at her college

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Good for Pauline.

I’m glad Pauline finally got a happily ever after, she deserved it at least once. ( I’m going to assume she was a good and faithful wife this time) KS

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerabout 1 year ago

The ending was the part that really bothered me. Simply not enough information. So is Pauline now "true"? Also there's a great deal of the story was uncharted territory. I mean the back and forth with girl friends etc., was too much. He is or was at least a slut and so were the other partners.

NitpicNitpic8 months ago
Nothing

Nothing is mentioned about his parents after he moved to St Louis,.Did either of them remarry or come to his wedding and what about his sister?.When he left he should have severed all contact with his mother ,as it was her stubbornness over his father's business that caused him to move away.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Danny Ch. 03 Previous Part
Danny Series Info