Cum Dump Squad: Hotel Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He then pulled out, "Look at his gaped asshole."

"Shit, you really did a number on that white ass," Beth approved.

"Wow, so hot," Desiree agreed.

Meanwhile, I begged, feeling so empty without his cock in my asshole, which worried me, but at the time the only thing I cared about was getting fucked, "Please, slam that big black cock back in my asshole and cum in me. I need your dick so bad."

I knew I sounded pathetic.

I knew my voice sounded feminine.

Yet, I didn't care.

I just wanted to get fucked.

Fucked by big hard black cock.

"You really want my load in your ass?" Tyler asked, as he slapped my ass with his dick.

"Yes, I'll do anything for your cum," I mindlessly responded, at that moment meaning it.

"Good, because I have a few guys coming up in a few minutes and they all have full loads for you," he revealed as he slammed back into me.

"Okaaaaay," I agreed, completely at the whim of his dick, and I sensed, any black dick.

"You lucky fucker," my wife said, clearly jealous of my upcoming all black orgy.

"You want black cock, Desiree?" Beth asked.

"God, yes," my wife answered, sounding horny as fuck about that possibility.

They couldn't see my face anymore, but my eyes once again went wide as I got ass-drilled while I tried to listen to the conversation on the phone, which behind me wasn't as clear.

"There is a bar called The Pit where you can get all the black cock you ever wanted," Beth revealed.

"Really?" Desiree said.

"Can we go?" Jasmine asked. "I haven't been triple-penetrated by thirty inches of BBC in forever."

"We're going," Beth decided.

"Oh, fuck, yes," I moaned, as the hard pounding and the wild reality that my wife may go to a bar for black dick somehow turned me on.

"I think he wants you to go," Beth surmised. "Give bottom bitch the phone, baby."

Tyler tossed it beside me.

I picked it up and saw Beth looking partly at me and partly to her side, as she said, "Tell your cum dump you're going on the prowl for black dick."

My pretty bride took the phone, looked right at me, and said, "I have to baby, I have to go and find out what it's like to get blacked again."

I moaned, as my cock was throbbing, and I thought I may come any second. While I should have been mortified by the idea, instead my dick throbbed and I already pictured her with black dick in her mouth and pussy and perhaps even ass.

"I'll FaceTime you when I have cock in me," she said. "As a big black cock face-fucks your wife."

"Oh fuck," I moaned at her words, dripping with sensuality.

"As I'm bent over a table or a toilet getting hammered with a stranger's fat black cock," she continued, spinning out the lengthy details of her night's plans.

"Oh God."

"Or maybe I'll take a big black cock in all three holes at once," she said.

Beth added, "With two hands you can actually service five."

"Challenge accepted," my wife smiled.

"Oh fuck, I'm about to," I began, feeling my cock pulsating, as his cock hammered me hard.

"And I'll finish with a massive bukkake," my wife added, knowing I loved coming on her face... back in our wild days.

"Fuuuuck," I grunted, as suddenly I was spewing my load all over the bed.

"Did he just come?" Beth asked.

"He did," Tyler acknowledged, even as he kept fucking me good.

"Shit," she laughed.

"Can you come on his face?" my wife asked.

"You want to watch me spew my load on his face?" Tyler asked.

"Please," my wife nodded.

"Spin around," Tyler ordered.

I did even as I ended up kneeling on my own cum.

"Close your mouth," he instructed.

I did.

And watched as he pumped his dick and then a few seconds later shot his massive load on my face. The cum a lot warmer than I had ever imagined.

"So hot, baby," my wife said with a moan.

Once he was done, he slid his dick between my lips, and I did the perverse ass-to-mouth... which indeed had a taste that added to the humiliation... and yet made my still hard cock twitch.

"Oh yes, clean up that dick," my wife encouraged.

"We gotta get going," Beth said, "Desiree has a lot of black dick to take."

"Mmmmmm, you want me to take a bunch of big black dick, baby?" my bride asked in a sultry voice.

"He will be getting a bunch of big black dick too," Tyler added, as there was a knock at the door. "Speak of the devil."

As he pulled out, I looked into the phone, my face coated with cum and said, "You take all the black cock you can. We can tell each other everything tomorrow."

"She'll also be dining on more black pussy," Beth said.

"I love you, baby," Desiree said.

"I love you," I said, as the door opened and three men walked in. "I got to go."

"Enjoy all that black chocolate, baby," she smiled.

"You too," I said, as all three black men began to pull down their pants... I thought he said he had two colleagues?

"He's already a two hole cum dump," Tyler said.

"Perfect," a deep voice said.

"Get over here, white boy," another said.

"Take every load, baby," Desiree said.

"I will," I said. After she hung up, I put the phone down, got off the bed and knelt before three complete black strangers.

The night was just beginning.

My new life was just beginning.

The end

This may be a new series down the road of men who join the Cum Dump Squad, like the star quarterback, other professors, prep students, etc...

Any ideas or suggestions?

Share away.