All Comments on 'Cum Dump Squad: Hotel Surprise'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
HottieOlwenHottieOlwen2 months ago

Jasmine, you have hit the heights of depravity with this story. I loved it. Desiree is cuckolding Dan with not one, but two women, and encouraging Tyler to make her cuckold a total bottom bitch. There has to be a follow up to this... please? Whatever you decide, I'm giving this 5 stars. It's perfect!

TyrayCartierTyrayCartier2 months ago

Can you leave racism and slavery out of IR erotica? It's unsexy, off-putting, fetishising, and tone-deaf.

Xmale06Xmale062 months ago

Oh yes please, make it the beginning of a new serie! And tell us too how the newly turned out coped with his demanding black fuckers....

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoes2 months ago

I agree that I would suck cock and get ass fucked. But I believe in equality and reciprocity. If it's a woman, I'll eat her if she'll suck me. I get to fuck her ass if she pegs me. If it's a man, if I suck him, he has to suck me too. If he fucks my ass, I get to fuck his. But there will be condoms too. There'll be no cum dumping in my ass if I'll be anywhere after that where it would be embarrassing to blow a cum fart and leave me with wet shorts or pants. If Dan takes some loads up his ass, he'll be taking the chance of a cum fart at the game tomorrow or at breakfast in the lodging. Write that into your series, Jasmine. Tell it true. Embarrass Tyler with a cum fart as he coaches the game after Dan has dropped a load in Tyler's ass.

elboriquaelboriqua2 months ago

Can't wait to read more about The Squad

awyldsideawyldside2 months ago

I loved that they each had a bisexual affair with each watching. Not so keen on the wife committing adultery, even though it is a fantasy of both. They should have done it together in person.

ndeavourndeavour2 months ago

Just about the hottest story old yours I think I've read!so now she can take five and he can take four at once. Then there a are the other joining the squad, to say nothing of nights with the two of them in the same room taking on all comets (of both sexes). My only issue is that anything I might try to write is going to be derivative....

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

damn you have to continue this story it's too hot you can't stop now

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I would love to read a story about straight(really straight) man that get blacked after a threesome. Not someone who had thought about it before ;)

Derrt1Derrt12 months ago

I could do without the racial stuff, hit story though

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

With any good coach they need to recruit new players...perhaps this husband/wife team will help bring new couples into the BBC world

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Let's see, finding stories that have 1. A plot (yes) 2. Believable (ba ha ha ha, stop, you're killing me) 3. Character development (seriously I can't breathe from laughing) 4. Good grammar (absolutely yes. So 2 out of 4. Fifty percent. I guess that's not bad.

Also, why do you hate your race, and more specifically yourself, so much? I love fucking other races. And I would dig watching you eat black pussy. But I would also dig you eating brown pussy, yellow pussy, red pussy, and yes, white pussy. Being turned on by interracial is one thing. But thinking your race is inferior is another. There is no superior nor inferior race. I think all pussy is hot, and believe most straight women think all dick is hot. Don't get me started on your whole all men want to suck dick theory. You are wrong on levels too numerous to list.

As a mixed person, think Tiger Woods calling himself Cablanasian, I shake my head at white people like you. Most of us POC just want to be left alone. Oh, and if we're male, to fuck women of all colors, even striped and polka dotted if there are any. You a great writer, even if you do miss that believable mark. Stick to writing great stories and leave all the virtue signalling to the politicians.

BlueEyes1969BlueEyes19692 months ago

Erotica at its best! Thanks for an arousing story and the descriptions of everything a man could want!

Bfarr1616Bfarr16162 months ago

Impressed, great job!

cdCindy1cdCindy12 months ago

FANTASTIC !!! 5 STARS FOR SURE !!! ONE OF THE BEST STORIES ON ALL OF LITEROTICA !!!

When I started reading this story it was hot because I love BBC stories. I'm a white faggot cocksucker but my wife doesn't know (at least not yet). But then when your story got to Beth, when Dan realized his wife was licking Beth's pussy, and when his wife knew that her husband was sucking a BBC -- that surprise really and totally turned me on and got me so hard that I ended up cumming in my hand a couple minutes later (and ate it all up, of course). I would love for this to happen with me and my wife. I want her not just to know but also to see me sucking cock and getting fucked (black, white, brown cocks; doesn't matter as long as it's a big beautiful cock).

One short excerpt from your story that sums it up is:

"Fuck him," Beth ordered. "Yes, fuck my husband," my wife chipped in. "You'll love having a cock up your ass."

When I read that, I blew my load. I've been fucked by men many times but not with my wife watching. That is my dream.

I have said this before in comments on some of your other stories -- reading gay stories from a male perspective but written by a female writer is fantastic. You are a great writer. Keep up the great writing and please PLEASE PLEASE tell us more of this story. I'm dying to find out what other friends or colleagues of Dan's are part of the Cum Bucket Squad.

Can I join? Please.

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer2 months ago

You got me hard as a rock with this hot story. It had me wanting to drop to my knees to suck Tyler's cock. Part of what made this so hot was that although it was basically a Dom/sub story, it was only that for sexual gratification purposes and was still able to maintain a level of respect between colleagues. The idea of a series sounds great, and I hope you planning on keeping the friendly aspect that this first part had and not turning this abusive. This was very well done.

Digger66Digger662 months ago

I love this story. I would love to read part 2, and 3, etc. Please write about the wife going to the Pit. Perhaps the opposing coaches could become members of the Squad. I would love to read about the gloryhole. Maybe he could run into a guy who was leaving it--someone he would never expect, like a big alpha white guy--maybe the ball-busting, semi-racist president or head of the board of trustees of the college. There could be hints that there are squads at other colleges.

Keep up the good work & look forward to part 2.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This is the opposite of real life!!!!!!!!!! When I nolonger got any at home. I did not go out and give bj or anal bottom. I went out to get a bj and find a bottom to top.

SnemonyLicketSnemonyLicket2 months ago

Would enjoy him roping in other professors to get turned out by bbc. Or them walking in on him and giving in to their urges and taking cock too

smoothwienersmoothwiener2 months ago

This was seriously hot...

tarthearttartheart2 months ago

SO hot a 5, It's definitely a series BUT you need artwork! How can you leave us hanging without any artwork!

BbcAddict123BbcAddict1232 months ago

Will you return to the black dominance story at some point? Find out what happened to the girlfriend

AllktagAllktag2 months ago

Like so many of your stories, loved it! Would love cum dump squad to be an ongoing story! Star quarterback, tutors and ga's, freshman on move in day (maybe dad or older brother too), campus security, the athletic dr, frat president, other coaches...

S_boyS_boy2 months ago

Would not lie, It is my long lasting dream to share such expierence with my girlfriend like Dan and Desiree did. Just let go of fear, moral restrictions and such....fantastic story. The one thing it lacked was promise of some black pussy for Dan. His wife can whore herself, so can he ;)

Cheers,

velvetsubgirlvelvetsubgirl2 months ago

Superb as always!

BerryTangerineBerryTangerine2 months ago

I've missed your BBC content. I want to see Dan and his wife get gangbanged together

easybottom52easybottom522 months ago

Great story I hope you make a series out of it

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I would absolutely love to enjoy a BBC only to find out my bride was enjoying pussy at the same time. My best friend is black and nothing would please me more than for him to allow me such a pleasure. I would even guide his dick into my bride. And afterwards I would clean her cream pie and his dick. If given the chance I would be his cum dump any time he chose. A+

animal7486animal74862 months ago

Ideas? I certainly want to hear her story at the pit. Gangbanged together. Getting players involved or other teachers. Him getting caught and being taken advantage of.

Rwest232Rwest2322 months ago

Great story as always! My only feedback is that is that I *personally* like when you have a longer build up to the submission, especially in the straight turned genre.

But love it and eagerly await any continuation of this one!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

MORE PLEASE!

ronibarretronibarret2 months ago

Fantastic piece, Jaz! My wife loved this story, especially after getting her first BBC in Vegas in January!

Tally ho!!

ronibarretronibarret2 months ago

As for ideas, I agree with animal7486: a night of Desiree and her husband's initial descent into interracial debauchery.

RB

girly_cdgirly_cd2 months ago

please make this a series 😍

Bigtim47Bigtim472 months ago

I really loved the story as I put myself in his shoes and probably would have sucked him off in the hot tub. Looking for part two

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Sissification of him too?

OzeminotaurOzeminotaurabout 2 months ago

Jasmine you come up with some very delicious ideas to write about I especially like it when you write about a couple getting turned into submissive sluts by a alpha males or females

Keep the great stories coming as it gives me so much enjoyment right now

Thank you Jasmine

kneelnakedforbbckneelnakedforbbcabout 2 months ago

Great as usual. Where do I audition for the Cum-bucket squad?

DeltaFoxDeltaFoxabout 2 months ago

Great story!! It definitely had the desired effect. While a whole series of different men being brought into the Squad sounds like limitless fun, I'm more excited to hear of the action in the club. Will Dan start visiting the club himself? Will Desiree and Dan become submissive party goers as part of their new enlightened lifestyles. Endless possibilities. I can't wait.

DannyXDannyXabout 2 months ago

I love when you insert yourself into your stories!

This needs to be a series, and at some point, Dan, Desiree, and Jasmine need to be together servicing black cocks and pussies. Assholes getting filled with BBC and strapons! I can't wait!

Great work as always!

load69load69about 1 month ago

Fuck that’s hot! I would love to be that guy! Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

definitely need a lot more of this, so hot, made me so hard. please keep this series going

TeriLeighTeriLeighabout 1 month ago

I always love your stories

So good

Almost as good as actually taking cock in both of my holes

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This was hot I remember the first time I took a black cock in my Aussie arse I was a little nervous as I’d never had interracial sex before and it was massive but he slowly entered me and I was amazed that I actually managed to take it no pain whatsoever he fucked me non stop for two hours he was wearing a condom and shot his load in my arse it was incredible, if your a white guy try interracial sex it’s fantastic and no it doesn’t hurt

KRoyKRoyabout 1 month ago

Absolutely Hot 🥵 as usual. Thank you for all of the effort you put in to writing. You are truly gifted!!

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Jasmine, I have enjoyed many of your stories. However, as a young female fan, I do not see this story as the best of anything and certainly not the best on Literotica. It does encourage me to avoid any future stories submitted by you on Literotica. I can’t help but believe that you have exhausted your reasonable and realistic subject matter material. I wish you well in pursuing this “new low” for those that seek your overtly racial and sick smut. A disgusted former fan, thinking you should perhaps move on and have a real life. Please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...