All Comments on 'Crimson Reborn'

by Quixerotic1

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yessss!

You're back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Cool, back!

Nice, I think one of my favorite stories was where the girl basically became a demoness of the night, literally jet-black? Got a couple succubus pics that fit that bill pretty well.

HEyLolitaHeY22HEyLolitaHeY22over 5 years ago
Glad you're back!

I loved the original series, I can't wait to read this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So Excited!

Happy to see you back! Missed this story, looking forward to Reborn!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome to see this story come back

I tried to find the original chapters onhere to no avail, I really enjoy your work

Nerdygamer9Nerdygamer9over 5 years ago
Interesting...

It seems that this is a sequel/reboot to another series (I wouldn’t know, I’ve never read it nor can I find it), but this looks like it had promise. Keep it up!

mBrowmBrowover 5 years ago
Great series building?

This story appears quite enticing. The original series was grand. I saved it through chapter 22, but I don't if it's appropriate or feasible to share it. Author's preference?

sweet_timessweet_timesalmost 5 years ago
Welcome back!

This is a nice surprise >:) Add my voice to the screaming legions that still want to reread the old series...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lucy

I've noticed something. I've noticed that there's huge contrast between what Lucy actually is compared to what Mandy believed she would be. Especially after reading chapter 15. But I've noticed that even here, when Mandy asks her to promise to leave all of her humanity behind, Lucy fails that promise, with literally the very first thing she does after drinking the magical milk is thanking the Crimson lady for giving it to her. It's funny thinking that Mandy was so much of a failure, even going all the way to find the "perfect" girl supposedly, and that this is what will make Lucy succeed in the end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQuixerotic1@Quixerotic1
I have always enjoyed a particular type of erotica, the kind that focuses on our own base desires overcoming our sense of reason or decorum. Through fantasy or far flung science, my characters explore their sexuality's limits, often with transformative results. For everyth...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES