All Comments on 'Couple Need Sperm, She Finds Lust'

by KissedMany

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 4 years ago

noticed the problem with her name, also - but, the story got me hard - and I wanted to be Richard - so, there's that...

NorthernGuy16NorthernGuy16over 4 years ago

Excellent! Looking forward to the next chapter(s)!

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 4 years ago

Was enjoying the story until you switched POV. Next time write the whole story in 3rd person so you can change to whichever character you want. 1st person means just that, the story is only from one POV.

PlayswellwithotherswifesPlayswellwithotherswifesover 4 years ago
Been there

We have been in the swinglifestyle for 19 years, we have been to a lot of house party's even one like in this story . We was told we didn't fit in there group.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
who's who

Hard to keep up with who is who especially after the name change in the beginning. The story is told from multiple perspectives is hard to follow when scheme reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another time ...

No way she got pregnant the first time... let's hear how she got permission and continued

AJava469AJava469about 4 years ago
a 5

I hope they come back for another cumming (and you write it up). It could takes months to get her preggie,

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fun Fantasy

Good story. I liked the perspective switches from the visiting wife to the host, Richard. My only gripe was that the wife was introduced as Claire and stayed Claire for a couple paragraphs, then suddenly became Denise. After being Denise for several paragraphs, she reverted to Claire for 3 or 4 references through 2 paragraphs, before sticking with Denise for the remainder of the story. What made this particularly irritating was that the story made a big deal of how both the husband, James, and the host, Richard, were SO GOOD WITH REMEMBERING NAMES. Also, there was one instance during a Denise POV perspective, where both the host and husband were referred to by the same name throughout the paragraph.

It was fun to watch Claire/Denise transform. Starting as a demure hesitant wife fearfully agreeing to have sex with a stranger - as a solution to her husband's infertility; she went from passive and embarrassed to being a wanton wench. It was almost believable. Richard was a bit arrogant, but was considerate throughout the story. He was a consummate professional, LOL, assisting a first-timer as she overcame her nervous inhibitions.

The overall presentation of the house party was excellent, with couples mingling, making out, and fucking in a carefree guilt-free atmosphere. I urge the author to write a companion story that presents the same story from the POV's of the hostess, Muriel, and Claire's/Denise's husband, James.

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 2 years ago

KissedMany, This is another excellently written story. You did a great job of expressing the thoughts and emotions of the characters. Denice has had her sexual emotions awoken by Richard. Hopefully she does get to attached to Richard. Looking forward to reading more of this story. Thank You!

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Excellent story. Well written and erotic. It feeds those of us with a pregnancy fetish of having another man put a baby in your wife.

Lobosolo51Lobosolo51about 1 year ago

Good story - need to edit before releasing - you kept getting the names mixed up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous