Connie: Slut MILF Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott grimaced as he loomed over her, enjoying the delicious, gripping tightness of her pussy. Faster and harder he rammed his cock into her belly, reaming out her cunt completely with every stroke. Pushed to the very edge of orgasm by both her tight, buttery pussy and the obscene things she said about her sexual relationship with Rachel.

Thinking about his mother between his girlfriend's legs, licking her sweet young pussy caused Scott to fuck his mother harder still, slamming his hips down, pounding his thick prick into her gushing pussy tunnel.

Connie humped back frantically to meet his powerful strokes, her big tits jiggling underneath him. Her eighteen-year-old son's hard pounding became too much, her pussy started to suck and throb, and she knew she was going to experience an extremely intense orgasm.

"Oh, God! Oh, Sweetie! Fuck Mommy's pussy, fuck my horny little pussy!" she squealed. "I'm cumming, Sweetie! Mommy's cumming!"

Her climax was long and delicious, pouring through her naked body, making her cock-stuffed fuck hole ripple lusciously around the probing, thick length of her son's prick. Scott kept fucking her as fast as he could, his long, meaty cock shaft growing, and swelling with his approaching orgasm deep inside her belly. Finally he rammed his big cock completely in to her cunt, and he was cumming too.

"Oh, fuck!" He groaned.

Her son's huge load of cock juice sprayed out of his cock, spewing and streaming torrentially into her cunt, bathing the walls of his mother's womb with his seed. Connie came again, shuddering with pleasure as she felt the force of the blast deep in her pussy. The warm liquid soothing the horny interior deep within her cunt. She humped, wiggled and flexed, contracting her pussy around his sperm-squirting cock, helping her well-hung son completely shoot out every last drop.

When he finished cumming, Scott rolled off of her body, and said, "I'd like to fuck both you and Rachel, at the same time."

"Me too, Sweetie," Connie said, still panting hard. "Me too."