Connie: Slut MILF Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
busty_fucker
busty_fucker
1,404 Followers

Rachel couldn't believe her boyfriend's mother was kissing her while she caressed her breasts and found she was powerless to stop her. The girl's head was spinning, a sexually induced haze clouding her thoughts.

Rachel felt a stirring in her pussy she had never felt before, she moaned in pleasure, but in between her moans of ecstasy, feeling a touch of guilt, she made a feeble attempt to get the older woman to stop.

"I don't know if I should be doing this," she replied breathlessly, in a very tight voice.

"I'm just helping you relax, making you feel good. Go with it," she said with a silky voice.

After hearing her reassuring tone, Rachel lost her resolve, setting her reluctance aside. She understood, at that very moment that she would let this woman have complete access to her young body.

"Rachel, you're beautiful," the older woman offered. Rachel stood before her, nude other than the lacy, strapless bra.

"Thank you," she replied breathlessly.

Rachel stiffened, incredulous, but just stood there as the mature woman casually reached out to the vee between her legs. She already knew what Connie would find there, a damp pussy, wet, just a few quick finger strokes away from complete arousal. Connie looked right into Rachel's suddenly dreamy eyes while letting her fingers lightly brush, stroke and probe her dripping vagina, knowing that she was the one who'd aroused the girl.

"Open your legs up," she whispered in her ear.

She gasped sharply as Connie rubbed her finger between her lips, slowly and insistently applying pressure to the digit until Rachel's lips parted, and she slipped the fingertip inside her vagina. A low, near guttural, gurgling moan softly escaped the girl's throat. She had this sudden, overwhelming, feverish need to cum, she absolutely needed it.

Connie leaned forward, again whispering into the girl's ear, "Do you like that? You do, don't you? Spread your legs wider."

"Oh, Jesus. It's so good," she moaned. "I can't believe we're doing this." She whimpered with bliss, biting her lower lip as she felt the finger being shoved all the way into her fever-hot cunt. "But I don't know if we should really be doing this." One last feeble attempt at resistance.

As she looked into Rachel's eyes, a finger deep in her now wet mound, as she stroked her thumb over her clit, Connie leaned over and whispered gently into her ear, "Do you really want me to stop?"

Rachel shivered. She was feeling an urge that she never had before, she looked at her first female lover, "No, don't stop, oh God, please don't stop." she groaned, closing her eyes in pleasure, as she let out another low moan from the pleasurable feelings that she was creating in her body.

She moved Rachel to the bed, sitting her on the edge. She instructed the girl to lie back and spread her legs, she complied immediately, putting her bare, open pussy completely on display, her swollen lips were spread and very wet. Connie dropped to her knees, kneeling between the aroused eighteen-year-old's long legs. Rachel's pink pussy lips were glistening, spread open in anticipation of being licked and sucked, begging for the older woman's tongue and fingers.

She trembled with lust as she felt Connie's breath on her thighs as she stroked her hands up her smooth legs. Her touch was so delicate, so different from Scott's. But it was also very erotic; Rachel found that she was helpless under Connie's caress.

Rachel's lust crazed mind was genuinely spinning, never in her entire life had she had any kind of sexual relationship with another woman, but now, right between her long, smooth thighs, facing her pink pussy lips was her boyfriend's sexy mother, preparing to deliver the attention her horny young cunt was demanding.

Connie inhaled deeply and could smell her juicy pussy. "Your pussy smells delicious," she told Rachel.

As she gently fingered the girl's sopping wet pussy, Connie looked up into Rachel's eyes and asked with a very husky, yet seductive voice, "Do you want to know what feels very, very good?"

"W-what?" Rachel gasped as the insistent finger brushed over her burning, erect clit, "W-what feels good?"

"Having a woman lick your pussy to an orgasm," she replied sweetly. "A man just doesn't do it right. Only a woman can really give you the attention you need for a very powerful, mind numbing orgasm."

"Oh, god," Rachel moaned. "I want to cum. W-w-would you make me cum? I'm so close, it feels so good."

"Mmmm, I'm not sure," the horny older lady replied, teasingly. "Would you like me to lick you? Do you want me here, down on my knees, using my mouth on your sweet little vagina?"

"Yes, oh yes, please," she managed to reply. Her pussy was completely throbbing.

Her body had become lethargic from the sexual overload, just the thought of her boyfriend's beautiful, brazen mother licking and mouthing her vagina made her collapse back onto the bed, spreading her legs wider in an open invitation, her hips were humping against Connie's finger as if they had a mind of their own, anxious to have the older seductress stimulate her pink, swollen, and very hard clit.

"Are you ready?" She asked Rachel in a whispered voice . "Oh, yes. Please Connie, please help me cum," she replied softly, beads of sweat breaking out on her forehead. Her reluctance forgotten, her pussy was on fire, the only thing she cared about at that moment was cumming; she needed to cum so very bad.

"I'm going to enjoy licking you're pretty little pussy."

Connie gently kissed around her bare pussy until finally she let her tongue begin to part Rachel's pussy lips. She was using long gentle strokes and hit the girl's clit with each stroke she made.

Connie began licking Rachel's pussy harder, pulling on her pussy lips with her mouth, causing the teens hips to rotate into the mattress. Then she gave the pink slit a long, deep French kiss, flicked her clit, pulled away and asked, "Is he big, I mean, does Scott have a large penis?"

The question seemed so inappropriate to Rachel. Why would she want to know how large her son's penis was? Yet, deep down, the question really turned her on, made her hot. "Oh God, yes! He's fucking huge," Rachel blurted out. "I love it when he fucks me!"

"Do you let him lick your pussy?" She asked softly.

"Yes, oh, yes," she gasped. "He licks my pussy and fucks me."

"Does he do it as good as this," the older woman asked just before returning to Rachel's needy cunt.

"Oh, Christ," she groaned, digging her nails into the bedspread. "Lick me right there, oh, yes, suck my clit, suck it!"

"Ooo, I like that," Connie whispered. "Your clit is so sensitive. You're really going to like this."

Her boyfriend's mother proved to be an expert, and talented pussy eater. She had the teenager wiggling and squirming. Connie was doing an incredible number on Rachel's little, pink, erect clit.

Rachel moaned while pushing her cunt hard against the older woman's face, "Oh, fuck! Suck my clit. My pussy is so fucking hot. I need to cum so badly!"

While licking the girl's pussy, Connie slipped her hand inside of her jean shorts, navigating her fingers within her panties, she found her clit and began furiously diddling her own hard and aroused clit.

While Rachel knew that she would always prefer to be fucked by Scott's long, thick cock, she decided that she liked a woman's touch. Rachel found that having her legs spread wide as a woman's warm, gentle mouth and probing tongue worked her over were not as bad as she had originally thought.

Connie used her oral skills, and the point of her tongue to guide Rachel toward a heavenly climax, moving the girl to the ragged edge of a violent orgasm.

"Mmm. You taste so good. Are you ready to cum?" The horny mother whispered, lust heavy in her voice. "Cum for me Rachel, I want to taste your cum."

Connie lowered her head, burying her face once again between Rachel's thighs. She pressed her mouth to the teen's wet, tasty fuck hole. She was eagerly lapping the cunt cream from the folds of her pussy.

"Does it make you horny knowing that I'm licking the same pussy that my son has fucked?"

She had been on the edge already, the orgasm right there, but it was the dirty, nasty and naughty words Connie spoke to her that finally drove her right over into an orgasmic abyss. Rachel's pussy convulsed over and over again as the experienced, older woman's hot tongue continued licking her, pulling her through the climax.

"Oh fuck, that feels good, oh God, I'm gonna cum, oh fuck there it is, ohh myyy gaawwdd!" She was breathing hard, feeling the rush of her oncoming orgasm.

Rachel's eyes glazed over as her hips bucking her cunt wildly against Connie's open mouth and probing tongue. Her climax tore through her womb with a loud groan as the older woman thrust her finger deep into the girl's tight pussy and fingered her to an even more intense mind numbing orgasm. She soaked Connie's tongue and finger with thick, pearly, hot cream, the liquid overflowed her cunt, running down the crack of her ass onto the bed.

Connie rose to her feet, licking her lips as Rachel's orgasm ebbed out, leaving the girl lying on the bed, legs still spread, panting, gasping for breath and very satisfied.

"How was that?" Connie asked, unable to stop staring down at Rachel, her mind was spinning with lustful need, her fingers fumbling with her shirt.

"It was incredible," she panted. "I've never cum so hard in my whole, entire life."

Connie's hands were shaking as she shrugged the shirt off, revealing her large, bra encased tits to the teen girl's gaze. Reaching behind her back with one hand, Connie popped the bra clasps, slowly peeling it off, fully revealing her ample chest. Her hands traveled to her waist, unbuttoning her jean shorts, sliding them down her shapely and smooth legs, pushing them to the floor.

Then, naked except for her panties, Connie kneeled over the top of her, leaned forward and took the girl's face in her hands, kissing her soft, full mouth, gently until she opened her mouth, tasting her juices on Connie's lips. Blushing, Rachel suddenly returned Connie's kiss with a desperate, fiery passion.

Their eyes were closed as Connie slowly searched out her tongue, probing the girl's mouth, Rachel's tongue meeting Connie's, both tongues wrapping, dancing, playing with the other, the women's breathing quickening.

Leaning on one arm, the older woman lay down beside Rachel on the big bed and began running her fingers through the teenagers soft, long hair with one hand as she gently continued kissing her.

She then reached down and slipped her finger back into Rachel's pussy, teasing the girl, sliding it in and out. "Would you do me a favor? Licking your sweet pussy has made me so fucking horny. Would you suck my horny little pussy now?"

Rachel's tongue touched her lower lip: she so desperately wanted to taste Connie, but she didn't want to seem too eager, or to be taken for a slut. "I don't think I should," she meekly replied, "I can't... We shouldn't do this... It isn't right."

"Now Rachel, it wouldn't be fair if you didn't help me get off after I gave you the best cum of your life," Connie said persuasively, stroking the eighteen-year-olds wet pussy.

Again, Rachel wondered what had happened. She'd come over to discuss her concerns about her relationship with Scott, hoping to get some frank answers from his mother. Instead she was lying naked in bed, having wound up allowing the older woman to lick her pussy and suck on her clit. Now she was sure that she was dangerously close to returning the favor.

Connie took the girl's hand and gently guided it inside her panties, to her pink, swollen pussy. "Can you feel that? Feel how warm it is? My pussy's very juicy," Connie observed. "Stick your finger in, and wiggle it around."

Rachel began fingering the busty redhead, "Oh my, Connie, you're pussy is so wet it's absolutely dripping!"

"Would you like to lick it now? Why don't you take my panties off, then you can lick my pussy," Connie said, looking at her.

Rachel hooked her thumps into the elastic at the top of Connie's panties, slowly pulling them down off of her round little ass, fully exposing her bare pussy.

Now her boyfriend's sexy mother was completely naked. Connie spread her thighs wide apart, letting Rachel look upon her wet, throbbing pussy, that was about to become the first cunt the teen ever sucked on. She noted that the older woman was definitely aroused as her pussy was shiny, and glistening with her juices.

Rachel slid off the bed, her mouth watering, unable to resist the sight of Connie's moist, juicy pussy, or the thought of performing this forbidden act. She slouched to her knees between the redhead's widely splayed thighs, confronting the older woman's obviously aroused, buttery fuck slit. The aroma was not repulsive as she thought it would be, in fact, the opposite was true. As her nostrils flared and were filled with the Connie's scent, Rachel found it intoxicating.

Connie's hands cradled the back of the girl's head, slowly guiding her forward, pressing her mouth to her shaved labia. Abandoning all resistance and red-faced with shame, yet overwhelmed with passion, Rachel eagerly flicking her tongue out, licking another woman's cunt for the very first time. She wiggled her tongue between the pouting lips of Connie's extremely horny cunt, tasting her sweet nectar and discovering that she enjoyed it.

"Oh, God yes!" Connie sighed as she ran her hand down to her mound, peeling open her pussy petals with her fingers.

Rachel shivered with desire as she sampled her first taste of another woman; it ignited a burning lust within her. She obsessively sucked and licked the older woman's wet pussy as Connie began humping her ass lightly off of the bed, hungrily thrusting her wet, horny hole onto Rachel's tongue.

"Lick it, Rachel. Get your tongue in there! Unh! That's a good girl! Do you like the way my pussy tastes?"

She didn't answer the lewd question, she was too busy licking and sucking, loving the taste of the other woman's wet cunt. The whole affair was extremely exciting to her. She could feel her own pussy throbbing wildly as she continued to thrust her pointed pink tongue in deep, lapping the fragrant cunt oils from the depths of Connie's aching cunt.

The girl hungrily slid her tongue up and down Connie's throbbing fuck hole, collecting the oozing, heavy flow of fuck oils with her tongue. She slid her hands up, filling them with the woman's large tits as she thrust her tongue inside Connie's pussy, licking deep inside her drooling cunt.

"Oh, fuck yes! Suck me," Connie gasped.

Rachel's enthusiastic mouth was making Connie's cunt wetter, and hornier, causing it to throb from the stimulation. Rachel slid a finger in between the pink lips, straightening the finger, then added a second, jamming them into the narrow, creamy interior of the sexy woman's fuck tunnel. Connie gasped as the teen started pumping her fingers, banging them rhythmically in and out of her wet, overheated pink fuck slit.

"Suck me," Connie cried. Her big tits jiggled as she humped her ass off the bed, fucking her wet, smooth pussy onto Rachel's mouth and fingers. "Suck my clit! Uh! Ah! Uh! Suck my clit! Oh, fuck, yes, please honey, put it in your mouth now! Suck it, suck it hard!"

Rachel did as the woman asked, sucking Connie's clit while pumping her fingers in and out of her cunt as fast as she could. Connie's clit had grown fat and swollen, protruding at the top of her slick, pink opening. The eighteen-year-old girl wrapped her lips around it, sucking hard, puckering her cheeks just like she did when she'd suck on Scott's cock. Connie clawed the bedspread, pulling at the covering.

"Suck me, suck me!" Connie gasped and moaned. Her face twisted in a mask of absolute sexual need. "Unh! Fuck me with your fingers! Oh, fuck me! My cunt's so fucking wet! Oh, God, my pussy needs to cum!"

Rachel straightened her fingers, sliding them into and then back out of the clinging, tight, buttery interior of Connie's hot, and horny hole. Rapidly she jacked off the horny woman, banging her knuckles on the puffy pink lips of Connie's fuck slit.

Rachel sucked the woman's clit harder, pressing her tongue on the tip, flicking it back and forth. Connie frantically lunged her hips forward as far as she could to gain better contact with her darting, flicking pink tongue.

"Oh, God! I'm gonna cum!" Connie squealed. She grabbed the back of Rachel's head, weeping with pleasure, fucking her ass frantically off the bed, shuddering. "Unh! Suck my pussy, suck my horny fucking pussy! You're making me cum, oh, fuck!"

Rachel reached a hand down between her legs, sliding two fingers into her own horny, dripping cunt, fingering her pussy as she sucked on Connie's pussy, wanting to cum at the same time the older woman climaxed.

Connie convulsed into orgasmic bliss, her tight cunt hole spasming and throbbing in a long, violent cum. Rachel's own pussy clamped around her fingers as she came with Connie, moaning into the woman's wet, throbbing cunt. The girl frantically lapped up the cunt cream as it spewed from the pulsating pussy.

"Lick it, Rachel! Unh, unh, unh, lick it, suck my pussy! I'm cumming, oh fuck I'm cumming!"

When her orgasm subsided, Connie sat up dreamily, smiling lazily, glowing from the intense orgasm she had just experienced. She pulled Rachel to her, planting her lips on the girl's, embracing her with a long, lewd, sucking kiss.

Rachel cuddled up beside her, brushing her auburn hair back and out of her face, gently kissing her neck, and then nibbled her ear lobe. They snuggled like that as the sexual glow settled.

Finally, they got up. Connie put on her robe and pulled an extra from her closet for Rachel. They went downstairs and got comfortable in the living room, Connie drinking a glass of wine.

"Oh God. Seduced by my boyfriend's mother. How hot is that?"

"You think I seduced you?" Connie asked with mocked surprise, gently pulling Rachel's robe open. She took a sip of her wine, then dipped a finger in it, dragging a wet finger-pad over one of Rachel's nipples. "I'm shocked that you'd even think that."

Connie bent down and wrapped her lips around her hard nipple, sucking the wine off of it, then said, "We're going to have so much fun playing together."

Rachel laughed, "Yes we are." She then leaned over, kissing the older woman full on the mouth.

Suddenly they were back at it, but this time it was different, quickly building up into an orgasmic frenzy. _____________________________________

Scott arrived back home the next afternoon. Later that night, while between his mother's long, smooth legs, pounding his long, thick cock in and out of her syrupy fuck hole, Connie began telling him about her activities with Rachel.

Upon hearing that his mother had sex with his girlfriend Scott became violently aroused and began fucking Connie as hard as he could. He panted and groaned hoarsely, his lips on her neck, then her mouth, his tongue darted between her lips, more demanding than ever. He sucked on her tongue and lips, eagerly kissing her while pounding his hard cock into her creaming cunt.

"Does it make you hot thinking about Mommy licking Rachel's pussy, Sweetie?" She seductively asked.

"Oh, fuck yeah, Mom!" Scott said as he kept banging his stiff prick into her pussy.

Connie kept teasing him, telling him more details, humping and wiggling her ass to meet his strokes, shuddering every time the thick, stiff cock reached the innermost depths of her cunt. She raised her legs as high as she could, draping her ankles over his shoulders, completely opening her wet, pink fuck hole for the womb-reaching thrusts of his cock.

"I'm so horny, Sweetie! Ungh! My pussy's so wet, Scott! Ungh! Fuck Mommy, fuck my cunt, fuck it hard!"

busty_fucker
busty_fucker
1,404 Followers