All Comments on 'Coffee Date'

by PortraitOfPerversion

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved this story. It was a simple way to kink up something that almost everyone does when meeting someone for the first time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A Good Start,,, Yes! 😘

Hallo Ms. PortraitOfPerversion!

It's kinda short but oh so fucking hot and sexy, and your Sandra sounds very interesting indeed, like someone I'd loved to have met when I was working in Europe,,, yes!

Did you mean to say (The End.), or (To Be Continued.) just the end of chapter-1?... I'm saying you have a really good start but it's only a start!... And if you read my message to author... you will know more about me and what I mean!

Thank-you... 5-Stars and 5-Hot Wet Orgasms!

Gay Kat..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Amazing story. Short, but the action was so fast and erotic it worked beautifully.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hope there will be another chapter or more to continue this very sexy story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPortraitOfPerversion@PortraitOfPerversion
Hiya! I'm Miss Perversion from Portrait of Perversion. I am a Bi, Nerdy, Canadian, Switch who is in love of all things kinky & depraved. I'm a content creator (Videos, Photos, and Erotica) who focuses on Kink, Fetishes and BDSM. I was born to be an exhibitionist as I very muc...