Cock Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wonder what Mrs. Waters would think if she could see her husband with ten inches of dick in his mouth," he mused.

I didn't answer, although the idea terrified me. Just all the more reason to devour this cock, suck it dry and get back home.

"Yeah, and here's another thought: what do you think Mrs. Waters would do with my big dick?" he added.

Again, I just sucked... although that was an intriguing question. Mine was six inches... average... not too big and not too small... and I always got her off (although sometimes with my tongue, when my dick hadn't done the trick), and while we watched porn together when she was tipsy, she seemed to be in awe of the big cocks, and occasionally she even mused out loud what it might be like to take one that big.

"I bet she'd love my big multiple loads and my multiple orgasming cock," he said.

I'd never imagined my pretty wife with another man, but as he conveyed the thought, my hard cock flinched in my pajama bottoms. He'd be able to fuck her in ways I never could.

"Yeah, I bet you'd love to watch me pounding your wife," he said confidently.

I just kept sucking.

"Or maybe you want to keep this cock to yourself," he said, and I imagined him smirking as he spoke.

There was some truth to that. Twice in a single day, and I was already completely enamored by and addicted to this teen's big fat cock. So I moaned in agreement, while I continued deep throating his ten-inch monster.

"Don't worry, cock sucker," he said. "I have enough cock and enough loads for both you and your wife."

I had mixed feelings about his fucking my wife, but at this moment while his cock was in my mouth, I was amazingly turned on by the idea... yet no way did I want my wife fucking another guy, especially not a young stud with a cock this big, and no way did I want my wife to learn about my lust for cock.

"Yeah, maybe I'll fuck you and your wife one right after the other, while you take turns watching," he said, as I kept bobbing on his cock, desperately trying to extract that second load.

As I kept bobbing, he added, "You'd like that."

I didn't respond, but I felt his cock pulsing and knew he was close.

"Oh yeah, you want my load, don't you, cock sucker?" he asked as I sucked his cock more aggressively.

A moment later he pulled out and asked, "Do you?"

"Yes," I replied, lustfully staring at his cock, glistening with my saliva.

"Yes, what?" he asked as he stroked his cock about two inches away from my face and my slack-jawed mouth.

"Yes, I want your big load," I admitted hungrily.

"Because you're my cock sucking faggot?" he probed... the name calling turning me on.

"Yes, I'm your cock sucking, cum swallowing faggot," I agreed mindlessly, unable to take my eyes off his cock.

"And you'll happily take facials too?" he asked, although I didn't have time to respond in the affirmative before he exploded his hot load all over my face... his first wad going right into my open left eye.

Cum blast after warm cum blast plastered my face, as I closed my eyes after that first surprising and unfortunate cum shot in the eye.

Once he was done, he slid his cock back into my mouth, and I resumed sucking so I could extract any final remnants of the cum that I craved... while his spent cum dripped down my face.

I slowly bobbed on his cock for another minute or so, before he pulled out and said, "Thanks, cock sucker."

"Thanks, Mike," I replied sheepishly as he tucked his cock away.

"You're welcome, cum bucket," he said.

I got off my knees and he headed out of the backyard to his car. He drove off and I returned to my garage. I wiped the cum off my face and returned to my sleeping wife, feeling guilty, and yet wondering what Mary would do if she was given the opportunity to play with Mike's big cock.

EPILOGUE:

It turned out to be a life-changing summer.

I sucked Mike almost every day that summer... usually during the day on weekends, and on the other days late at night.

I discovered the joys of a gloryhole... and its pitfalls... a gloryhole being great for anonymous cock, but of limited benefit for deep throating by spending every Thursday evening serving as the poker night cum deposit (Mike's term).

I first learned the pleasure of a prostate orgasm, and thereafter Mike started regularly fucking my ass.

I learned it takes skill to get spit-roasted smoothly, when Mike's dad, Dave, walked in one evening on me taking his son's cock in my ass. Instead of getting angry, he demonstrated the apple doesn't fall far from the tree by pulling out his own impressive dick (eight and a half inches) and shoving it in my mouth.

And best of all, one night my guilt got the better of me, and I confessed everything to my wife. And then instead of exploding in my face like most wives would (I assume), the next time Mike summoned me next door, she invited herself along! And soon thereafter, she discovered the joys of big teen cock by regularly getting spit-roasted and double penetrated. She'd been an anal virgin, having considered it disgusting, before Mike convinced her otherwise. Eventually she cuckolded me completely, which was defined in our case by her cutting me off from any sex at home at all. And perhaps surprisingly to some people, I didn't mind a bit, because I always got to watch her in action with Mike and perhaps other men, just as she always delighted in watching me in action with Mike and those same men.

And thus I learned that even better than my own continuing activities of sucking cock and being a bottom bitch, nothing ever turned me on more than watching my wife cavorting with big cocks in all three of her holes.

Who would have thought my forgetting to log out of Grindr would lead our marriage into a completely new life?

THE END

12