All Comments on 'Cock Next Door'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 80 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 2 years ago

The epilogue earned you 5 stars, Jasmine. Thanks.

ndeavourndeavourover 2 years ago

There.are.times - like.reading this and some of your other stories -wnen I swear you.must actually have a cock of your own! I haven't gotten this hard in a long time, so your aim was trje!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story and I would like to read more but sadly you covered it with the epilogue x sissy Lucy

Sissyslutman66Sissyslutman66over 2 years ago

You are the best writer and I am so hard right now just craving a big cock. I an married and would love to watch my wife fuck a huge young cock. Please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I always enjoy your stories. Another good one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely love your stuff!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Should have done a part 2 for his first anal

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 2 years ago

"I love those brief moments where I can set my manhood on the shelf and explore the thrill of my feminine side."

Nailed it. My favorite stories involve married "men" bottoming for real studs. And I love stories in which an alpha tops the hubby and then the wife, like here.

Don

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not very good and really not what I expected coming from you silkstockinglover disappointed in this

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Started out great. Unfortunately, like most gay stories it quickly went from two (or more) guys who liked gay sex to a story with derogatory dialogue where the passive partner is demeaned (and loves it) and the active guy is dominating and verbally abusive. As a 60 something guy who is just learning that gay sex can be wonderful, this attitude is off-putting for me. I really wonder if this is the most common attitude in real life. One partner must be dominant and abussive and one passive and loves being abused (verbally or physically).

bulgelover6969bulgelover6969over 2 years ago

That was filled with Hot!!!!!!!! sex.

Thanks

jay1459jay1459over 2 years ago

Fantastic story. Loved every second. Thanks !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

fantastic story... close to my own..married man that enjoys being on my knees for cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

And, although I could pretend he was wrong, as I felt his hard dock slip between my lips,

I think the word dock should be cock.

frostingoncakefrostingoncakeover 2 years ago

I want a more fleshed out story of the rest of the summer.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 2 years ago

Fantastic story. I too am a married secret cocksucker. I would love for this to happen to me -- being able to suck cock, get fucked, and watch my wife get fucked by the cock that just fucked me.

I love your stories. please tell more gay ones like this one.

Hugs & kisses,

cdCindy XOXOXOX

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I will never, ever, for the life of me understand why you write these tiny, unfulfilling epilogues at the end of every half-decent story. Why not just keep it going at that point and flesh it out, or if you can't be bothered stop and write a part two if it gets enough views and interest? You're just shooting yourself in the foot every time you do this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As usual Ur stories are so hot and arrousing. I felt it was me being the cocksucker. Thank you very much.

dieter40sndieter40snover 2 years ago

sehr geil geschrieben, danke.

phallustinephallustineover 2 years ago

Excellent storytelling, start to finish! Please tell us more. That’s the way I like it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, but I really would have loved to have read about the wife too

Anthony1965Anthony1965over 2 years ago

I absolutely loved the story, especially the epilogue. I would love for this to happen to me and my wife.

elboriquaelboriquaover 2 years ago

Great story. Please consider addi g more to fill in before the epilogue.

slavecuck41slavecuck41over 2 years ago

Loved this story. Would love to read more about it also

Wesea112Wesea112over 2 years ago

Love it... what a perfect situation, would love a regular cock from next door like that!

bulgelover6969bulgelover6969over 2 years ago

That was great how mike used him and eventually his wife.

Hot!!!!!!!!!!

RassclautRassclautover 2 years ago

Another great story and one of my wishes.

CryingDevil125CryingDevil125over 2 years ago

Enough with these stupid ass contest stories. When the fuck do we get more black dominance? You told me it was commissioned over a year ago

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterover 2 years ago

I have a couple stories like this in the works; no where near as good, of course. Damn this was hot! I got so hard! And I read it twice, once pretending I was the cock sucker and once again as the dominant teen. Great stuff either way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yep, this story would be my fantasy, would love SSL to expand on the epilogue

AlHackerAlHackerover 2 years ago

that would be very convenient. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Solid, but not your normal creative work. You usually write at a very high level. Seems you wanted a quickie for the contest.

luuv2watchuluuv2watchuover 2 years ago

Another classic by Silk. We are not worthy! :)

liz33ndliz33ndover 2 years ago

very imaginative, i liked it, great as always, altho i feel it could have been exanded too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, wish there were sequels. Your mind must be spinning all the time to keep churning out these excellent stories no matter the subject matter. Love your mind Jasmine.

bulgelover6969bulgelover6969over 2 years ago

Loved your story. I enjoyed Mike using him and also his dad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So fucking hot it's like you knew my life story.

kneelnakedforbbckneelnakedforbbcover 2 years ago

It would have been better if the cock next door was Black, but still really enjoyed the story. The married guy's fantasy of being fucked on his desk by student is really hot. I'm one of those "older guys" who enjoys the idea of other men shooting cum on my face, so thanks for the good facial cumshot at the end...wiping the cum off his face before getting in bed with his wife was a nice touch. Getting fucked in the mouth and ass by a father-son team was really hot too. Would have loved to read more about his summer of sucking cock and getting fucked right under his wife's nose before she finds out. The idea of being summoned at any moment to suck cock and having to think up an excuse would make for an interesting story. Anyway, there are a lot of us who are turned on by stories of straight, married men being turned into cocksucking cumdump slaves...so keep writing - more!

reswreswover 2 years ago

Loved it, but would have liked the next story to be about his wife getting it and dragging the whole thing into more stories

Subone1Subone1over 2 years ago

I think I'll "forget" to log out of Grindr from now on! Wonderful story, described me succinctly!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot story, but the cuckolding/cutoff ending ruined it.

LuganisLuganisover 2 years ago

Story was good until the EPILOGUE, that ruined it when the dad and the Cuckolding were introduced. The GloryHole was a nice touch, specially if he was taking care of students and school colleagues anonymously, becoming the biggest attraction in the neighborhood when the wife was out of town, something that he was more and more making sure that happened.

CumsissyslutCumsissyslutabout 2 years ago

Loved it. I wish I had cock on tap like in the story. I crave cock and cum. I am married as well and wish my wife was as broad minded as the one in the story. Then I could have cock on a regular basis and get as much cum as possible. Both in my mouth and in my ass.

sissyboi69Aricsissyboi69Aricabout 2 years ago

I love this story. I think I should make the effort to find someone. I so would love to taste another man's cum

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

i want to be spit roasted. i love cock and cum in my ass and mouth. callme and doo me. 313-720-4287. bob

avatarofenlightenmentavatarofenlightenmentabout 2 years ago

SSL captures the intensity of cock lust very well. The lust, the humiliation, the shame, the glorification. Her epilogue went off the rails.

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 2 years ago

Love this story every time I read it - one of my favorite on Literotica. I especially love the line:

"I learned that even better than my own continuing activities of sucking cock and being a bottom bitch, nothing ever turned me on more than watching my wife cavorting with big cocks in all three of her holes."

This is exactly what I want -- to suck cock and get fucked in front of my wife and then watch while she gets fucked by the big cock that just fucked me. Heaven.

I must say that I love reading gay or cuckold stories from a female writer. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hot story! My gymnastics coach was also a married closet cocksucker. I also had the same encounters with him after senior year. He told me that he singled me out because he knew I had the biggest thickest cock and big ball sac on the team just from my big bulge and that he'd seen my cock in the school showers after practice many times. He sure knew how to pleasure a guy's penis. He gave me real good head and I filled his throat countless times with big sperm loads!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

mmm! My cock seems to get smaller with my advancing age! I do love to suck large cocks and fantasize about my wife who is very petite getting fucked by a large young cock and I get to be cleanup man as well as preparation man eating her out before he fucks her to get her lubed for a big cock and after he has fucked her and filled her sweet pussy with his cum, I get to clean them both completely because I am after all a COCKSUCKER!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My wife and I did a little swinging in our 40's, she enjoyed muff and I was just an ok bj giver, never got the hang of deep throating another guy. We laugh about those escapades now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The idea of a young hard black cock in my mouth turns me on to no end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love this story almost like my first wife and my life story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story of a white male submitting to a powerful black male, and becoming his cocksucker up to the point where the wife was included. I would have liked more of him sucking the other boys.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Men want the sucker to swallow his cum. There is pleasure in having your cum inside the sucker.

tinydick_cucktinydick_cuckover 1 year ago

love the concept but like the longer serials to edge to. Do you ever write for sites without literotica's restrictions?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your stories never fail to make my dick hard

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

191. It was ok until you brought the wife into the story, and then it seemed more real. I don’t get excited with gay guy stories. I like pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story!! I gave it a 5. I am married and sucked my first cock 10 years ago when I was 35. I had put an ad on CL looking for another married man. He was 56 very thick and a little over 7". Quite the find for my first time. I met him at a fast-food restaurant. We then went to his car, and he drove down a country road while I sucked him off. I will never forget the first time his cock started pulsing and the cum started shooting in my mouth. I choked somewhat but swallowed it all. I ended up sucking him about 80 more times over a 3-year period. I had a conversion van, and he would get in the back seat while we parked in a shopping center lot. He never took over 6 or 7 minutes to get off. He liked me to get on my knees and would call me his cock sucker when he was cuming. I made sure I swallowed it all and used a hanging air freshener so my wife wouldn't smell his sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OMFG yes I wish this was me being there cum dump

PervyHusbandPervyHusbandover 1 year ago

Great story!

Would love to find a great big tasty cock and share with my wife!

x20Mu6x20Mu6over 1 year ago

The only reason im on grindr is because i hope to find a neighbor on there so they can train me to be their cum dump. I'm still a virgin and only have given 3 blowjobs (2 different strangers) but would love to find a neighbor on there. No luck yet but will hopefully find one someday

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful story about the glorious sucking a big beautiful cock. I did it when I was very young and forgot all about it until my later years and now I love sucking cock whenever I can and enjoying anal sex

SissyjohnboySissyjohnboyover 1 year ago

I’m a sissy what do you want to think

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

True story in high school our football coach was married family man who sucked jocks and a few other students.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I have a completely new out look on cock Sucking now. Seems I need To expand my thinking.

pokeyridepokeyrideabout 1 year ago

Great story !!! I really want to try sucking cock. I'm both terrified and excited about doing it. I actually did fond a guy very close by that I could suck !!!

cynthia0920cynthia092012 months ago

Great story - captures so much of what we cocksucker do and feel

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I've become the on call cock sucker for a black man I met on line. This story gave me the same thrill I feel when I get the call from him to suck his cock. Recently he has been fucking me too.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I'm the on call cocksucker for a big cock guy that lives in our neighborhood. I get a text: "Have you got time to talk about a possible job?" I answer: "10 minutes." He replies: "ok."

I go to his home, he opens the door before I can even knock. I walk in taking my t-shirt off as he drops his shorts as he reaches for my nipples and works them over hard. He says: "Suck my cock" I reply: "make me"

He cuffs my face, pushes me down onto my knees and again tells me: "Suck my cock bitch!" I start sucking, giving him what he wants, but what I want to.

He ends up fucking my mouth as he works my nipples over, the pain enhancing my pleasure.

I'm a cocksucker on demand and I love it!

Dave

cdCindy1cdCindy17 months ago

Every time I read this story it turns me on so much that I cum a big load into my hand -- and eat it all up. Yummy yummy.

The following excerpt from your story sums it all up for me is:

"I love the feel of a cock hardening in my mouth. I love the sensations of being on my knees. I love those brief moments where I can set my manhood on the shelf and explore the thrill of my feminine side. I love anticipating cock. Being on Grindr, connecting with someone, driving somewhere to meet him, dropping to my knees, seeing a brand new cock in front of me and, of course, sucking it. I love being called names while I suck a stranger's cock. I love the feeling of a cock pulsing in my mouth, and the rush of adrenaline, which always sends a chill up my spine in anticipation of the load's imminent extraction."

I can't say it any more clearly than that -- I LOVE COCK !!!!!

I used to love fucking my wife's pussy but no more -- I only love cock now. I know and accept that I'm a secret, in-the-closet, sissy, cocksucking faggot bottom bitch. I love it when a man holds me tight, kisses me passionately, plays with my ass, feeds me his cock and his cum, and then makes wonderful beautiful gay love to me. I truly love giving myself to a man -- fully and completely. Yes, I'm gay.

I have said it before (I've left many comments on a few of your stories over the years) -- it really turns me on when a female writer on Literotica writes hot gay and cuckold stories. Those are my favorite ones and you really know how to write literotica. Keep up the great writing and please write more of these type of stories.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Hot story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

wow, everyone wins! how wonderful

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Delicious story & as always very well written.

Thanks

plasticman29plasticman294 months ago

I loved it I have a fantasy of thus happening to me. It sure makes me hot I know if I ever get outed it will be because of my love of Cock that gets me in trouble.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

If i had a wife like that i might like women again.i wouldn't care who she had sex with if i was allowed to get mine 2 huh.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Awesome Story me and my girl love sharing men and women she gets off on watching me suck cock and I get off on watching her with men and women

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

mmmm I love being called a cock sucking faggot whilst I'm on my knees to feel a man cum in my mouth is the best

I never been with a female

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...