All Comments on 'Chubby Fuckers'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 3 years ago
Hot!

But where were your editors, Jasmine? Your stories are usually tight. But Trina became Treena and Alfred became Albert. Notwithstanding those glitches, it is a hot story. It has lots of good sex - double-teamed, DPed, three-hole slut, and an orgasmic splash down on her nephew! Five stars and good luck in the April Fools Day contest. I'm looking forward to more of this family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Simply Awesome

Cannot wait to read the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Nice

What’s funny about this story is how it’s partly based on two nerds being chubby but big dicked and good fuckers, most stories are like “yeah I’m 18 and play football and 6’ with a tight bod but girls aren’t into me” lmao

Baldeagle58Baldeagle58about 3 years ago
What about Trina?

Hi Jasmine,

Glad this is going to be a new series, and already can’t wait to read the rest of it.

What I’d really like to know though is, are you going to include Trina at some point in the rest of this series? You hinted at what the boys and her got up to while Cat took the yoga class, and Trina did like Cat’s ‘new look’, maybe attracted to her stockings and shaved pussy?

ReadytedyReadytedyabout 3 years ago

Another great story. Can't wait for the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Highly erotic

Thank you, one of the most arousing stories I have read on here. Look forward to relaxing and reading some more !

Bammerman76Bammerman76about 3 years ago

It was ok. Not my favourite story of yours. Ive really loved some of your older story series but this one just seemed meh.

sp9983sp9983about 3 years ago

Not as well written as your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
An idea for the next installment...

Ass to mouth for both sisters...one cock up one sister’s ass then into the mouth of the other sister and vice versa.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Trina got fucked

I think it's safe to say that Trina got fucked. Or at least she sucked their big fat cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Even after 500 stories.....your stories are still amazing. Thank you.

DunkirkDunkirkabout 3 years ago

Can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
OH WOW!

if I had only known how stupid females were I didn't have to remain single. handsome don't matter if you have a dick as big as mine.

HDblackheartHDblackheartabout 3 years ago

Good but getting stale all your stories are basically the same your my favorite author you can do better add some more variety maybe stop with the over average sized cocks and all the 3 whole cum slut stuff for awhile the stockings are fine and almost every story doesn't need to have bdsm elements try for some romantic ones or something else to shake things up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Meh

Nowhere near as good as I've read from you. It all seemed to fall in too easy. Not sure I'll read the next chapters. Arrogant teens? Nah.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Consistency matters...

Is it Trina or Treena? You need a proof reader...

rmischirmischiabout 3 years ago

maybe a little too slow at first but then the final crescendo is absolutely exciting.

feelgood2000feelgood2000about 3 years ago

Love the ending the most and of course the SEX

JobeiJobeiabout 3 years ago
As always a fun read

One thing i would enjoy is if you would backtrack a bit to some of the mystery people your characters tend to allude to. In this story it would the trainer, others it could be how someone took principal or teacher.

DuvyDuvyabout 3 years ago
Six stars jasmine.

Glorious pure incest. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very good start can’t wait for the rest of the story.

RamazaRamazaabout 3 years ago

That quickly took a rather dark turn, not sure that I like the way the nephew’s turn assholes, not caring a our their partner’s and their family.

And the father is even worse, but I’ll hope for the best.

apollo_XIapollo_XIabout 3 years ago

Another excellent story!

Looking forward to the remainder of the series!

old_riderold_riderabout 3 years ago
WOW!!!

This story was HOT!!! Keep writing, I love it! The sequels look really wild!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Fine until the short fat dad got involved. Disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Honestly THE best story I have ever and probably will ever read in my life. Keep writing and I cant wait to read more of ur stories.

starfight22starfight22about 3 years ago

Nice. I hope we get to read more of Trina.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This was an amazing story. Id like to know where the boys got their confidence.

toph2ob82toph2ob82about 3 years ago

Looking forward to the sequels.

PhilLustyPhilLustyover 2 years ago

I’m now regretting not knowing what to do with my aunt when I was a teenagers and flirting with me. Even coming out to the patio with only a robe on and flashing me her tits and pussy. That was the first Pussy I saw Damn it. She’s prolly close to 70 now. I might need to go see her and make up for lost time.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

186. Your imagination works overtime. After all of your great stories, like this one, you suggest what the next events will be, but as on most of the others, that never happens.

fd8984596fd898459611 months ago

Another HIGHLY erotic story - did I miss the other chapters???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...