All Comments on 'Chat: Learning to Be Nice'

by youbadboy

Sort by:
  • 57 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
GR8 PIECE OF WORK...

COOL STORY!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Sexy Gentleness

An oh-so-sexy story yet written with a touch of gentleness. Sweet and sizzling at the same time. Well done :) I'd love to read more about the characters in this story if you'd care to write a follow-up.

ManofthehillpeopleManofthehillpeoplealmost 20 years ago
Great story...but wheres more?

I have loved this story for sooo LONG. I have been waiting for a follow up...please do one. One of my favorite dad/dau tales

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Needs follow up

Great story but you need to follow it up....

ManofthehillpeopleManofthehillpeoplealmost 20 years ago
Yet again...more more!

again guy...PLEASE write more on this story....Im begging ya here...have a heart (unless you need a kidney then have that) but please....do a follow up to this. BTW I love this story as well as many of your others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great story!

I really like your work, over the past week or so I've been going through most of it. I enjoyed this story, but my favorite part was the end. It made me drop my jaw and laugh. *laugh* great story

guysogoodguysogoodover 19 years ago
lustfully painful, my cock hurts

beautifully worded story, no doubt, but we all want a follow-up to it, something even more sensual if possible but lot of erotica, slowly building up to a cresendo, full of lust, i'm waiting and so are all the other fans, keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Red...

...fucking HOT! Damn!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Smokin Hot

Beautifully done. Delicious pacing. Adore father-dauther stories and yours are hands down the hottest. More more more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Holy hell!

Stories that long I usually read one page at a time to savor it. But this kept me reading until the end. Holy, great story, LiteroticMan!

perv58perv58over 18 years ago
Great Story

Just got done screwing my wife before reading this story. Now I'm hard again and ready to go one more time. Best story I've read so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
.....yes...outstanding..

brought back more then one memory.....good job...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Awesome

yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
outstanding erotica

your stories drip with erotisism and you have the unique ability to create convincing plot lines which I look for but can't always find. Please please keep on writing.

UnkleBadTouchUnkleBadTouchover 15 years ago
YOU ARE THE KING!!

absolutely perfect!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Smoking hot

The hottest story I have ever read on Literotica. The alternation between chat and direct story telling was brilliant.

imharmless69imharmless69about 14 years ago
Yummy

Having only recently discovered your work, I have to say it's among the best on Lit. If only you'd come off that self-imposed break!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Whew!

You write very well. Do you do other stuff?

hourihourialmost 13 years ago
Whew!

I loved how you used their chats to tell the story of 'kitten' and her father's developing relationship. Very creative, and made it fun and hot for us, the reader. Keep writing; you have a good way with words and I like your style. Makes it enjoyable for me and makes me hot, too! =)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
OMG

Oh my god this story made me so.wet and want a good rough hard fuck! God you write superbly! I think.you should carry this story.on! It was HOT AS HELL! Xxx

If you would like me to give you some very "detailed" ideas ;-) , here's my email

Steph.sem.1992@live.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hot hot hot !!!

Wow this is very hot. I like how you use the chat telling part of the story. I would like to read about how did the 2 girls meet up go ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
loved the story

Amazing. In fact I love all your stories. But being the English freak that I am I just have to mention this tiny error you made right at the end. Prologue is for the Beginning of stories and an Epilogue is for the End. Putting that all aside, please write more because I'm totally infatuated with your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What happens at the end?

did he say that he got her pregnant? I did't understand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Powerfully Sexy

After that chatty beginning it moved into this urgent hot place and never cooled down. great writing!

ManofthehillpeopleManofthehillpeopleover 12 years ago
Wishing you'd write more

Loved this story so much, and always thought you would add more. Please have another chapter or two, though I know it may not happen. It's only that CHAT was one of my inspirational stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

love when they don't acknowledge the grinding. somehow makes it okay. perfect.

EmmyLou93EmmyLou93almost 12 years ago
Love it!

This was one of my favorite father/daughter stories. I loved how it started slow and then built up to one of the hottest sex scenes I've ever read! It made me sooo wet.

valeto9valeto9almost 12 years ago
holy crap

this got me so freakin hott. Especially the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Liked the reveal at the end ( it's EPILOGUE: not Prologue)

At least the realization of a pregnancy was mentioned after all that sowing of seed in a fertile woman's body. So silly when it isn't said one way or the other. Either she's on the Pill or infertile else she'll get pregnant after a time. Writers can't keep describing all that "cumming inside" and never mention the outcome. Well done for putting in the baby bump.

The web chat dialog in the story was mainly an annoyance for me, but, the device of her talking to another girl about things worked well overall. I just wished it was a more normal conversation. Reading "chat" is irritating and detracts from the "scene" of a fantasy. Good effort!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
YYBoy is a Girl

come on you guys and girls - no man can write like this - only a woman can - YBBoy is a girl - and a wonderfully sensuous one at that - everything you write is HOT - you guys whose Prostate still works - be grateful your cock still erects but be nice to your women - without them and your Prostate, you're really fucked.

YBBoy, keep on going and don't stop - you're professional standard :-) GREAT11

Chris

HornyForDaddyHornyForDaddyabout 11 years ago
Mmm Daddy

This is an amazing sensual sexy story that had me cumming many times. I loved the sexual tension and all the teasing drove me crazy. I need to find myself a daddy like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Like No Other

You are the platinum standard. Your stories excite and linger in the memory like no other - I love the experience.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
"Chat: Learning to Be Nice:" - Unnamed Daughter and Unnamed Daddy - (Daughter and Father)

As a person that does not (purposely) text, iPhone, using no electronics, except two desktops and a laptop computers, corded telephones, and LED televisions with only second tier programming, it is no stretch to know that I do not care for the texting portions of this story. Trying to read the texting, in conjunction with an exciting pornography story, is worse than riding a bicycle high speed down the middle of the railroad tracks that have big, oak wooden crossties--it beats the shit off of you and the ride is no fucking fun!!

Although, the "normal" parts of the story, the actual literature aspects of the story, are very well written. Though I understood the chat segments, it takes the good flow aspects of the story totally away!!! The actual context of the story, and the contents and subject are awesome, and.the daughter and her mild manipulation of her father is fantastic!

The game of the daughter caused a long and agonzing pursuit, and seduction of her father, it certainly is fun and somewhat sensual. Their foreplay leading to the first carnal, incestual consummation of their apparent and life-long "wife and husband" life and family style is most endearing and satisfying!. The impregnating and procreation of their love is most refreshing and deeply heart-warming!! The daughter had no recriminations, nor any hesitation about becoming pregnant during their first carnal coupling(s), and seemingly to be sure she was impregnated she made sure they fucked many times that first day/night. Raise our glasses to them having many babies!! Masterful story. Magnificent results!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Fuck me. Wow. Dammit you bastard, I just got up to get a glass of water because I couldn't sleep and sat down for a quick smoke. Now it's after 3 a.m.,. Dammit.

Sigh. A new faV author to read.

unicorn64unicorn64over 10 years ago

I have to say I love this story. I think if they don't have foreplay at all they will eventually tire of each other though.

FlavouredFlowerFlavouredFlowerover 10 years ago
Nearly there

I definitely think this has the potential to become one of the best father daughter stories on here. The way you built up the story with the games between the father and the daughter was exceptional. It makes you think that this could be happening in real life between two real people. The chatting between the daughter and her online friend though should in my opinion not have taken up such a big part of the story. It was a great idea to have the friend introduce the subject of incest and that they could release steam together but you should not have explained the story through those messages because it ruins the moment when the friend interrupts.

Despite these minor flaws it's a definite favorite. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oh really hot and wet story.

Very interesting and hot. I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I love this.

One of the best stories on this site. I am so wet. There is nothing like great daddy love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
There's a lake in my panties.

I can't remember the last time I got that wet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
OMG fantastic story!!!

I came twice while reading this story!!! You definaty have a gift to write!!!

Thank you and keep writing!!!!

ReddfoxReddfoxover 9 years ago
Loved

I loved the story til the end the cyber setting was a wonderful build up.....but hate that all girls have to end up pregnant. If they were having sex prior than they should know how to continue taking precaution not to get pregnant. Four stars

mjostomjostoover 8 years ago
Wow

this is one very hot story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
wishing

Love all your sexy tales, although just wish there could be a male somewhere out there who could write so well and understand the female psyche in such a powerfully detailed way

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

The story was pretty good until she got pregnant. Not good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Got tickets

What was the tickets for and why did she get them if not part of the story?? Did she ever use them to meet the girl?? What happened?? The way the story ends sounds like she forgot about her chat friend for DAD and is living in bliss???

cbcal1cbcal1almost 6 years ago

Brilliantly written!

Akirababe87Akirababe87about 4 years ago
Hnnngh

I love love love gradual buildup incest stories. And I love the quietly slipping inside while they're "sleeping" trope. The only thing I wasn't a fan of was the cyber sex with her friend got a little convoluted with the "is your cock hard" stuff. They're two girls. Why are they talking about having a hard dick?

But otherwise I really enjoyed this story. Came hard multiple times.

FuddyDuddyDudeFuddyDuddyDudealmost 4 years ago

Fucking HOT HOT HOT!!!!

Now they need a 3some with her chat friend!

FDD

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Talk about wet

This got me so wet I had to install downspouts down my legs !!!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 3 years ago

"Chat: Learning To Be Nice:" - Having first read this marvelous story in 2013, I still have an enormous attachment to it! The chatting, as mentioned by several reader's comments, is an irritant that gets in the way of the flow of reading the story. The chatting is a unique addition to the story theme, but there was too much--too frequent--talk interfering with the details and the main theme of the story, which is an incestuous love and romance affair between a daughter and her father. The daughter is obviously enamored and very much with her father; she's found an ideal method of seducing him into her precious "inner-sanctum" of familial procreation! Other than too much "chatting" the story comes seamlessly together, the masterful blending of two (2) people...a father and daughter that really display respect, caring and love for each other. A more ideal story would be difficult to put into words with feelings, as is done with this story. Fantastic work overall

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What the fuck is all the

redapple: blah blah blah blah redapple: blah blah blah blah blah blah redapple: blah blah blah blah blah blah redapple: blah blah blah

bullshit? How the hell is that readable? Was it supposed to be

redapple: blah blah blah blah

redapple: blah blah blah blah blah blah

redapple: blah blah blah blah blah blah

redapple: blah blah blah

or are you fuckin clueless about the ENTER key?

ThethirdoneThethirdoneabout 3 years ago

Chat detracts from the story and the most critical part was told over chat. Does not work well but the real life sections were good

LuckyEdLuckyEdabout 2 years ago

Well done, brilliant in fact. Great to see the experimentation for added meaning. How do you know if you don't give it a go!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

i agree with everyone else, except i enjoyed the online chats. I thought they were hot. Also, they helped prevent lengthy lemon scenes from feeling tedious.

mydaddywasadollarmydaddywasadollarabout 2 years ago

I liked the chat but I thought perhaps the main daddy/daughter sex coming together part shouldn't have been in 'chat' form. The rest of it was really really good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

EXCELLENT STORY-LINE.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So horny for a daddy, anybody's daddy. I usually don't read stories more than three pages long, but this one held my attention to the end. Tell me what happened through the chat was a little distracting but it's still five in my book.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous