All Comments on 'Central High Blues Ch. 09'

by LexxRuthless

Sort by:
  • 84 Comments
oakbloke82oakbloke82over 3 years ago
Awesome

So good to see another chapter, looking forward to more :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Amazing story

I would love to see him talk a bit to Leanne and would be waiting for your next one.

JohnLaw1950JohnLaw1950over 3 years ago

Fantastic as always. You are definitely my favorite author. Can't wait to see another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent work

How long for the next chapter would you say? Your very gifted...

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 3 years ago

Loved it! Another LR classic. The sex was awesome but it was disappointing to see Josh decide to stop fucking his mom. The mom/son sex was the best part of the series for me. Hopefully they'll come to some compromise in future chapters. Looking forward to Josh and Trina finally fucking! Five stars and a favorite point!

bucco40bucco40over 3 years ago
Losing track

How many is Josh up to now? 9 at school. 2 at home. GF and mom. Nurse and grand daughter. Get them all together for one large reverse train.

devildog0302devildog0302over 3 years ago
Well done, as usual

Hope to be able to read the next chapter soon.

Tom5616Tom5616over 3 years ago

Very good 👍! Waiting for the rest of the story! Did Josh get any of the teachers pregnant? Did he marry Lisa Green? Would enjoy reading more!

heavyduty1to1heavyduty1to1over 3 years ago
Great

Please keep going

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Happy to see more of the coach

Love his relationship with the coach. Plus pregnancy tease with the principal? Perfect

AnoniemousAnoniemousover 3 years ago
Absolutely Mad ....

... but I love it. No idea how he can keep going or how many more relationships he can accommodate. What's going to happen when they graduate? His Dad might have a lot more work to do?

Mach70Mach70over 3 years ago
More please

Please keep going it gets better every chapter well done

assman37assman37over 3 years ago
What Mach 70 said

Yes, more please! One of the greatest series on this site continues to get even better

Ironman52Ironman52over 3 years ago

Lexx, Josh needs to go to college. next :)

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 3 years ago

For your poll, I'd like to see Josh and Trina go away to college. Maybe Miss Green (she's my favorite) could go back to the same college for her Master's and the three share an apartment. The incest/taboo part could be when their families come to visit.

JaceyTreyJaceyTreyover 3 years ago

Rooting for Josh and Trina. The web is tangled, but I hope it winds up with them, ultimately. College together, or a baby, or both. Not too excited about dad/daughter. Had to skip-over reading that. I'm enjoying the series, especially the absurdity of it all. Now, I'm wondering what weird things you have planned for us next.

librertinlibrertinover 3 years ago

I see a lot of unwed mothers in the future of that town!

CheeachaserCheeachaserover 3 years ago

The only possible complaint is that this series has, as of yet, to be finished.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Possible ending

I think the ending should be Josh dies. That he never actually came out of the coma and it was all while he was under. Then he passes away never coming out of the coma.

cindyp1976cindyp1976about 3 years ago

please don't listen to that other reader that wants you to kill off josh.

I really love this series and can't wait to read more, I think josh really needs to sit trina down and explain everything and that they aren't sexually exclusive and that if she just wants to be friends or friends with benefits that's ok it's up to her she can even join in if she wants and the other woman is ok with it. josh should also take a day or two break from all the women so he can really think about what he wants to do with his life and how he wants his relationships to work with these women if he wants any relationships at all. he should also use his take charge attitude to stand up for what he does and doesn't want.

lovedefactolovedefactoabout 3 years ago

Wonderful series!!! Noth of them!!! But don't you think that this series needs to follow him into college where he settles into some type of regularity! Followed up with an epilogue after college? That would be awesome! Please keep writing.

nyteramblernyterambleralmost 3 years ago

Have enjoy both stories so far and can't wait for more chapters. Thank you for all you time and hard work good job.

Cuthbert125Cuthbert125almost 3 years ago

Please continue this story line. I love the characters. It’s a wonderful charged romp as Josh careens from one woman to the next. What happens next? Please don’t leave it here.

bobafet2395bobafet2395almost 3 years ago

Oh hell. I have not only binge read this story line (all 19 chapters) in the last few days, but I also have read most of your other stories as well. Every time I was left with wanting MORE! I love the writing style, the character development, and the humor was spot on! I found myself laughing out LOUD (really loud) more times that I can count! Dont mind the detractors, people like what they like. This doesn't have to be realistic. I even created an account, JUST so that I could come give you 5 stars and leave this comment. I would humbly ask that you continue this story to its conclusion, and then spin off any of the numerous character stories as need hits. The side stories give you a mountain of development to build on while letting you run whatever direction you want. I can imagine the fun reading Beth or Leanne at college, or Sarah and Charlene's storage. The exploits of 18 yr old Brenda. Please please continue!

LovereadingyoursLovereadingyoursalmost 3 years ago

No one has left a comment recently. I agree with bolster2395. I have binge read both storylines. The characters are great, and funny. I feel there is still a great deal unsaid with characters. Please don't let this storyline fade away.

Wash2015Wash2015almost 3 years ago

Fantastic series, this was my second read through of both, very much have enjoyed it. I hope you come out with another chapter soon.

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticover 2 years ago

I read the story when both series were already written and although I liked the first chapters of the first series, I totally disliked the end and when I read the summaries of the chapters of the second series, I decided not to read it. I like stories with strong and lasting bonds between the characters. The moment Leanne and Jeannie broke their bonds with him, the story was ruined. What a pity.

shadowofallshadowofallover 2 years ago

Wow central high needs more chapters and yea maybe even something about college. The writing is amazing the characters are in depth and everything flows smoothly. I really hope you have written more and just maybe haven’t posted it yet. Keep up that amazing work.

randysbrandysbover 2 years ago

Can't wait for further chapters to come. There is so much more yet to happen till Josh meets his True Love. One of the best written stories here. Ver well fleshed out.

beardedbandit62beardedbandit62over 2 years ago

I've loved reading this story and looked to see if more was coming. I was sad to see that it's been posted for over a year with no new chapters. Your a very awesome writer btw. Thank you for what you've given us to read. I hope life is treating you well. Good day sir.

maxsteelemaxsteeleover 2 years ago

This was amazing. Looking forward to when you post the next chapter.

namidaboshinamidaboshiover 2 years ago

First of, you are a very talented writer. Both Spinal and Central are very hot series. I was particularly partial to the mother/son anal shennanigans.

I really hope there are more chapters to this series, because as of now, the protagonist has the reached the very nadir. There is no joy in any of his erotic escapades. A completely unnecessary existential crisis got thrown in just to add some needless drama. Oh no! I have so many sexy women that want to fuck me. Whatever shall I do? This story has taken a nose dive since Chapter 8.

I really hope this story picks back up. I honestly do.

Cheers

Seekingfun13Seekingfun13over 2 years ago

I'm ready to beg for more chapters

raven_nomadraven_nomadover 2 years ago

Really have enjoyed reading these stories. Really hope to read more with Josh. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really liked the story, but, 2 damn much anal. Take a lot of anal out and finish it. Ya left Josh hangin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Where's the rest of It?

Wish35Wish35about 2 years ago

What happens next? I gots to know

Gman1969Gman1969about 2 years ago

Great story. I hope you will give this story some more chapters. I am looking forward to seeing how this plays out.

Don_TheranthropDon_Theranthropabout 2 years ago

Broken could only read the 1st page

bearboy1492bearboy1492about 2 years ago

Please keep going, there’s so much story left. I need more

Rhoan1921Rhoan1921about 2 years ago

The positive about this continuing series is that it builds, for my part I start to to care about the characters. I have found it strange to be detached. Please finish it or say you will not. If you sell it somewhere else please let me know.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You need to finish the rest of the story. Don’t leave us hanging.

BIGGUY441956BIGGUY441956about 2 years ago

Well, I think you have quite a following for this story. Hope we get more of it soon. You left it with many ways it can go.

Jack506Jack506about 2 years ago

Story needs to be finished. It’s difficult to support a writer who leaves a long involved story hanging. Ignore the negative critics and follow your own inclinations to some sort of conclusion.

RobjustRobRobjustRobabout 2 years ago

I had given up on this story but it was back on track, and now needs to be finished.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I’ve read this series a couple of times, and enjoyed it. Please write a couple of more chapters to finish it. A rushed single chapter would be terrible.

wrc264wrc264about 2 years ago

Why have you not finished this story. You write all this material, have him fucking every teacher, sister, and girlfriend and not conclusion at all. Bummer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Even though the storyline was highly improbable, if not impossible, the writing was very good indeed with much originality and creativity. It was enjoyable and highly erotic as well. However, there is no real conclusion to "Central High Blues," so may you please Lexx Ruthless, write an appropriate end to it just to satisfy your fanbase and possibly even yourself. I fail to understand how you may be content with it's present ending which isn't really an ending at all. Therefore, PLEASE, Lexx, create an amazing conclusion as only you can do, With all due respect to you and your following, the entire project falters as is.

MKelsoMKelsoover 1 year ago

Are you working on a conclusion? It's such an abrupt end, I can't believe that you intended to end it there. How does Josh and Trina's weekend go? How is Brenda? Does Beth fully forgive her? And once Josh gets through high school, who does he end up with? What happened with his relationship with Lisa?

There are too many unanswered questions! It's not even about the sex... we're totally invested in the story! Please, PLEASE finish this!

TimcutyourshitTimcutyourshitover 1 year ago

Damn 1 year plus (12/20) since there been a new part. I hate to say it I think he gave up on it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There have been some rather mean criticisms of this story, but look at the ratings. All nine chapters have a rating of 4.66 or better. Most people love this series. I hope the negative comments did not drive you away. I was looking forward to the weekend with Trina. I hope you continue this series. One suggestion: I think the little science teacher wants to be submissive. Let her give in to her desires and serve Josh's entire family, including Trina.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Is Josh gonna be in high school forever? Move the story along....

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 1 year ago

THIS...THIS IS A STORY!!! If that was the end of Josh and his life...???

In spite of all the negative comments I have read, I have also noticed that the ratings for the story are exceptionally high...which means that it is extremely popular and well-liked by us!! So, all you nay-sayers out there...go pound sand!!!

I am marking this as a favorite, and will be looking for a possible chapter 10(?)

Five**5**Stars

darken05darken05over 1 year ago

To be honest I’m kind of glad I don’t have to finish reading this story. It took a turn for the worse when dad got so heavily into the story then further declined at the supposed attempt to slow things down. I was very very dissatisfied when Lisa got dumped but he took up with the school gossip and added other teachers. He supposedly loved her…. Right. The MC got turned into a douche bag with no willpower or decency who couldn’t say no to any skank who winked at him. Honestly I read probably the last half of this story just because of my stupid need to finish something I’d invested this much time into reading. Lisa, Trina and Brenda were the only characters who had any appeal or desire to know their story left. There was no substance left to the story. This is why you don’t let commenters direct where a story goes. Everybody will be fucking regardless of logic, common sense or basic human decency and eventually it will grow into an unmanageable clusterfuck that has no real merit. It’s a shame because I really enjoyed the first book for the most part.

PS basic anatomy 101 lesson from a tall guy. Unless your spine is an accordion or your the frikkin hunchback of notre dame, the is NO way someone 6’ tall plus can have his dick in a woman in missionary and suck her tits at the same time. It just can’t happen. And then after she can lay her head on his chest while he’s still inside her. Can you see how that can’t work? It’s about as stupid as saying someone can feel a dick “swell” before a guy comes. I wish LIT authors would stop with this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really wish you would pick this story back up. I was really looking forward to the weekend with Trina.

dutwootdutwootover 1 year ago

Thank you for "central high blues" it's really a fun sequel. And hopefully someday I will see the story that continues until the conclusion of this story really or maybe a sequel.

I want to tell you a big thank you for creating this piece, I really enjoyed and happy reading it.

Bad use of language, sorry, I'm a foreigner. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Confusing/entertaining.

Taboo psychosis.

A devastating illness and silver lining of awakening to extraordinary mature physical transformation.

Like Tom Hanks in 'Big, with the slippery slope of falling down the rabbit hole into a Bob Guccione version of 'Boogie Nights'.

Dad and son having a self realization fellowship after family identity crisis was refreshing instead of a terminal STD introspection. That the mom and older sister need incestuous and open marraige sexual gratification more than conventional behavior was an unforseen plot twist.

RhyanwhitRhyanwhitover 1 year ago

I really like this series please do continue with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am 100% certain at least 2 of the women are pregnant

daves_not_heredaves_not_hereover 1 year ago

What happens next??? You really need to continue the series!

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I see lots of comments asking to finish this story. I don't want that at all. I want it to continue as long as it can. He can get the principal, miss green, miss Cahill, his mom, his sister, Linda, Miss Perrine, Mrs Beringer, Trina and Deirdre all pregnant and have his own little central high harem going forward. Love the story. Just want it to continue on and on and on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

We all want more, please consider continuing. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please finish this story. I know the prinipal is pregnsntbut who elses. Isgoing to havea bunch of women around him carrying his child? Does he end up with Trina,Leanne, heather and lusa? What happens to Brenda?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hoping you pick this back up. Love this series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is the best story so far

lobotomistlobotomist11 months ago

are you still alive?

crawler101crawler10110 months ago

to bad you havent continued this story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What a shame you dropped this story cold. You are an excellent writer, hope u pick it up again

HotRodLincoln69HotRodLincoln6910 months ago

Great story line I loved it but it shouldn’t be done there is so much left open please continue!!!!!!!!!!

LechemanLecheman9 months ago

Hmm this storyline is now 3 yrs old with one or two submissions from this author as late as 2023.

Not looking promising for this story to continue but, we can still hope.

Have enjoyed it immensely so far!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Doesn't look like it will continue. So. Josh gets all of them pregnant including his mom, sister, and Trina's mom. All except Trina that is. She gets pissed at Josh for getting them pregnant and not her. She dumps him. A few weeks later she goes to visit his parents to talk about it. His mom seduces her into having a threesome. She forgets she had stopped taking bc due to being so upset. Josh's dad ends up impregnating her.

daves_not_heredaves_not_here8 months ago

Hopefully, LexxRuthless will finish this in the future.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good series. However I might not have invested time if I knew this was result.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wow, talk about fantasies - a dozen bags of groceries for under $200?? I hope you're keeping well after we've all had an interesting summer.

Jimdog32526Jimdog325268 months ago

Damn, I was sure this chapter would have wrapped this story up, but NO. Another orphan series forever left unfinished. It was great though. I would have loved to have 2 or 3 more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I wish the author would keep this going. There are SO many possibilities. So many more women who he can satisfy, including his mom again. Maybe have a whole bunch of kids with different women. It's all fantasy, so anything goes... right?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I keep coming back to see IF the Author has ever come back to continue this story. It's been just over 2 years now

Jimdog32526Jimdog325263 months ago

Ok Lexx, it's been too long. Come on back and post the rest. I would love to see this continue to his college experience as well. Great writing and story concept. I'm amazed he survived the craziness.

wrc264wrc2642 months ago

Well as you have read in many of the comments everyone is frustrated that you just left the story hanging and have not finished it. Just put a chapter or something out there and tell us you are not going to finish it. Be a man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

My comment is for the whole story(series). I don't much go for grading each chapter. The whole is equal to the sum of it's parts. Some of the parts were good, some of the parts were not so good and some of the parts were Great and some not so Great but all in all since I can't give a 1/2 Star I will give you a full 5 Stars. Great story. I enjoyed it very much. Thank You.

SatyrDickSatyrDick30 days ago

[13.04.24]

This and it's forebear are an excellent story, but sadly the saga of Joshua is incompleat.

But for what there is...

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

I thoroughly enjoyed this story but it just ended. No closure with Trina and Beth. Nothing said about what they were going to do after High School.

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

There isn't a lot of closure to all of the relationships,other that that solid story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLexxRuthless@LexxRuthless
May 16, 2022: Hey. Sorry, folks, I have not written anything new in quite a while now. I've obviously got a lot of series in progress, languishing, and I have another dozen stories in various states of completion. I am an amateur, part-time author, and never expected to spe...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES