Central High Blues Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood and took our empty mugs to the kitchen, filling them with water and leaving them in the sink. She then moved my damp clothes into the dryer and started it.

"Do you think we can do that in only one evening?" I asked. It seemed like a tall order.

She took my hand and smiled at me.

"Look at how much we have gotten done this evening," she replied, leading me back to her bedroom. "And we still have time for a nice, leisurely ass-fucking before you go."

I actually managed to surprise her. When we reached her bed, I pushed her down gently so that she was bent over in front of me. I lifted the hem of her robe out of my way, exposing a magnificent ass. She started to protest "I haven't lubrica—Oh!" when I buried my tongue in her tight little hole. She looked over her shoulder and I could see the shocked look on her face as I lovingly tongue-fucked her asshole.

"Nobody's ever done that to me before!" she gasped, spreading her legs to give me better access.

I could tell right away that she had scrubbed out her ass after she had shooed me out of the shower earlier. I played with her pussy while I ate her bottom, and her delightfully round ass cheeks shook when she came. She rolled over onto her back and shook her head as she smiled up at me.

"When you told me about the way you licked my granddaughter's ass, I really couldn't imagine it," she said, "Thank you for that. You really are a precious young man."

She got up from the bed and went out to the kitchen, returning with a tube of medical-grade ethylene glycol-based lubricant and an electronic pulse monitor. She had me wrap the pulse monitor around my wrist as she applied lubricant to her asshole. She coated my cock with lube, and then lay on the bed on her back and spread her legs wide.

I was perhaps too gentle with her, and she brought her heels around to press into my ass. I guess I expected her asshole to be too tight for me, like Heather's, but she accommodated my girth rather quickly. Her heels spurred me on, and I listened to the beeping of the pulse monitor and her gasps and moans. Before long, she was urging me to fuck her sweet asshole hard. She had her hands clutching her nipples to hold her breasts in place, but those masses of tit flesh were still wobbling like crazy.

"I'm going to come!" I warned her.

"Yes!" she cried out, pulling me deep inside her with her legs.

I came explosively inside of her and she groaned out loud and shook at each spurt of my semen. After that intense climax, she pulled me onto her and kissed my face while I panted for breath.

"That was not leisurely," I finally gasped.

"Oh, sweetheart," she cooed, "We're just getting started."