Caught Stealing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMM!" she cried out through her panties. Hank let out a deep moan as he paused to let her become accustomed to his size. She'd never felt this full, but in the next few minutes as her pussy relaxed to adjust; she began to enjoy the sensation.

Hank grabbed her hips with his massive hands and began to slowly thrust in and out of her, gently at first, then harder and faster. Pain turned to desire as she started to grunt and moan with each deep thrust of his enormous cock.

The buzzing feeling in her pussy intensified and her head swam with the thumping of her heart. As she realized what was about to happen, she began to cry out. She had only had a few in her life, but the feeling was so familiar, but so much more intense. She was about to cum.

Despite the panties in her mouth she started to scream loudly, lifting her feet off the floor. As impossibly big as his dick was, she wanted him deeper in her. The orgasmic contractions in her pussy proved too much for Hank to withstand as he also began to cum. She felt his cock swell even larger, and then his head pulsed against her cervix as he began to shoot his cum forcefully inside her. He held her tightly, enjoying the feeling of her being wrapped around his thick cock.

As Hank's orgasm began to subside he relaxed and collapsed on her back. Grabbing the back of her sweat soaked hair, he lifted her head and pulled the panties out of her mouth to kiss her gently. As he did, she accepted his tongue in her mouth and kissed him back. In this moment of tenderness she realized that she wanted him, desired him. She pushed her ass into him, enjoying the sensation of having him inside her.

After a few moments of kissing his cock began to go limp and slipped from her now swollen pussy. She could hear her wetness as his cock fell out of her, followed by streams of warm cum which ran down both her legs. Hank helped her back to the side of the table she was handcuffed to and sat her down. As she sat in the cold plastic chair she became acutely aware of her hot, swollen and throbbing pussy. Having satisfied all four men, she lifted her handcuffed arm to be unlocked.

"Good girl," Tom said as he unlocked her handcuff. "Did you learn anything?"

Looking at Hank, she nodded, thinking that what she learned today was probably not what he intended.

"Get dressed," Tom ordered as he slipped the stolen merchandise back into her purse.

Quietly, she pulled her skirt down and put her bra and shirt back on. Looking for her panties, she found them in Hank's hand.

"I'm going to keep these," he said, walking her to the security room door. She walked back through the store on rubbery legs and a post orgasmic buzz between her legs. All of her senses seemed heightened; the air smelled fresher, lights seemed brighter, and the feeling of three men's cum running down her leg felt cool yet erotic.

As she passed the cosmetics counter on the way out the sales associate glared at her cooly.Yes, she thought.I learned my lesson. I will definitely be back.

12