Caught Stealing

Story Info
A shoplifter is taught a lesson by store security.
4.1k words
4.36
187.1k
68
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt a large hand on her arm, pulling her away from the cosmetics counter. A baritone voice from behind said, "Come with me, miss." The security guard's massive, well-defined biceps bulged as he pulled her away from the group of ladies gathered around the counter. Her body jerked like a rag doll, forcing her to drop the bottle of perfume she was holding. The sound of glass perfume bottle shattering pierced the air as she was whisked away. The women gathered at the counter looked on, wide-eyed in disbelief at the site of the frightened woman being led away.

"Call Tom and tell him the price of that," the security guard commanded over his shoulder to the sales girl working the cosmetics counter.

"Gladly," the girl at the counter called out to him with a catty grin. Then to the customers gathered around the counter: "It's ok, he's just taking out the trash." The other women responded with gasps and murmurs as they watched the young woman being forcibly led away.

The image of the two together couldn't have been more of a contrast. His tall, muscular physique overpowered her short, petite frame. Her alabaster skin appeared even paler in his dark black hands. His demeanor was that of confidence compared to hers of shear panic.

A feeling of nausea suddenly swept over her as the security guard escorted her toward the back of the store. "What's going on? Where are you taking me?" she pleaded. She felt overcome by a cold sweat as her eyes darted around the store, desperately searching for an escape.

"We just want to have a quick talk with you," he replied, tightening his grip on her upper arm.

"W...w...what about?" she asked nervously, slowing her pace. The security guard compensated by lifting her arm, dragging her slow feet toward the back of the store.

"We'd like to talk to you about what's in your purse," he said pushing open the double doors to the back area of the store. Her eyes were slow to adjust to the darkness of the back room, which intensified her feeling of helplessness as she stumbled over boxes of inventory stacked near the door.

"Please! Let me go! Please, you're hurting me!" she pleaded as his pace hastened. She struggled to pull free of his grip, but his massive hand completely enveloped her arm.

Her pleas attracted attention from store employees in the back room as the couple approached a door labeled "SECURITY". A group of them gathered to gawk as the security guard pushed her into security office, their faces expressing contempt. She heard them whispering as the two entered: "...shoplifter..."

As she entered the room her eyes were shocked by the bright light of the security office, forcing her to squint. The room hummed with virtual activity from plasma monitors mounted along the walls, feeding images of activity from around the store.

As her eyes adjusted to the lights she surveyed the room around her. At the far end of the room a middle-aged white man sat at a desk manipulating switches and dials. He had the look of a retired cop; clean cut with cold grey eyes to match his full, gray hair. On either side of him stood younger, athletic men, in their mid-twenties leaning forward on the desk. The guard on the left had a shaved head and goatee, the guard on the right had thick, black medium length hair and a very clean cut look. Both looked like eager frat boys, watching the large center screen with anticipation.

"Zoom in, zoom in, dude," the security guard on the left said.

"Chill out! Tom knows what he's doing," said the guard on the right.

Focusing her gaze on the main monitor in front of the men, she could see the image of a young, half naked blonde woman getting undressed in what appeared to be a changing room somewhere in the store. Already topless, she was unbuttoning her tight jeans and started to wriggle her hips to pull them down.

"Bam, there you go! No panties! You owe me five bucks, dude!" shouted the guard to the right.

As the bald guard pulled out his wallet, the sounds of the black security guard and his captive caught their attention. All three guards shifted their focus from the young woman on the monitor as the black guard led her to a table in the center of the room. With a quick motion, he handcuffed her left hand to a bar mounted on the edge of the table.

"Did ya get it, Hank?" asked the older guard.

"Not yet," the black guard replied as he pulled her purse from her right shoulder. With her free hand she tried to hold on to it, but with a firm yank it was gone.

"You have no right to..." she protested as Hank dumped the contents of her purse on the table in front of her. Finishing her complaint seemed pointless as he separated packaged cosmetics, perfume and a watch from the jumbled mess.

The guard at the control desk stood and walked toward the woman. "I'd ask ya if you have a receipt for that, but you'd probably give me some BS story. 'Sides, we have you on video." He looked at her face without making eye contact, as if looking through her.

As he left the control desk, the bald guard on the left quickly took his seat and resumed manipulating the controls of the camera to follow the nubile blonde in the changing room.

"P...p...please. I won't come back. Just let me go?" she begged softly, looking from one guard to another.

"Sit down," the black security guard said, pushing her shoulders down until she fell helplessly into the chair behind her.

"Relax, sweetheart," the older man said, picking up her wallet as he sat on the table in front of her. "Less than fifteen hundred is a misdemeanor. You'll probably only get probation if this is your first time gettin' busted." Opening her wallet, he withdrew her driver's license. "Kimberly James," he read. "You from out of state?" he asked, for the first time actually looking into her eyes.

"No, I go to school here. That's my parent's address. Please! I can't get arrested," she cried. "I'll lose my scholarship. My parents will kill me." She looked at him pleadingly, tears welling up in her eyes.

"You know what 'sorry' means?" the black guard asked. "It means 'too fuckin' late. Now shut the fuck up!" he shouted with an aggravated voice.

Wide-eyed, her stare went from the black guard to the older white guard. "Please! I'll do anything. Just please don't call the cops!" she sobbed.

"Look at that ass..." the bald guard at the console said. Looking up at the monitor, she could see the blonde in the changing room bend over to put on a pair of shorts. Her firm ass spread as she bent forward and the camera zoomed in to her pussy.

Noticing her furtive look at the monitor, the older guard gave her a sly grin. "It's up to you, sweetheart. How bad you want to avoid the cops?"

Meeting his eyes, she instantly realized what he was implying. Growing up in a conservative, Mormon household she'd been the stereotypical rebellious youth, exploring and even exploiting her sexuality since before college. At college she'd honed her ability, learning to manipulate men using their desires against them.

With her free hand, she nervously began unbuttoning her blouse from the top town, revealing her pert, alabaster cleavage. The shirt fell open, revealing a black lace bra, her breasts heaving with her sobs.

Just give them a show,she thought as she hiked her skirt up to reveal matching panties. Just let them look. Maybe even let them touch a little bit, then it will all be over.

"That's a good girl," the older guard said as he slid off the edge of the table and stood in front of her. "Now, take 'em off."

She felt dizzy and flushed as she groped for the waistband of her panties.I can't believe this is happening,she thought. Tunnel vision set in as her sight reduced to a small spot of clarity in front of her. She felt numb as she pulled her panties down. Her skin felt surreal, like she was touching someone else.

"Lock the door Hank," the older guard ordered as he kicked the legs of the chair out from under her. Tumbling to the floor the full realization of what was about to happen hit her as Tom began to unzip his pants.

Scrambling to her knees, she sobbed louder. "No, no, no... please! No!" she whimpered.

"Chad, start getting that security video copied and call the cops," Tom called out to the dark haired guard at the control console.

"You got it, Tom," Chad replied.

"No! I can't get arrested! Please!" she cried out loudly.

"Hold it, Chad," Tom called out. "It's your choice, sweetheart," he explained to her, pulling his cock out of his pants. "This is your 'get out of jail free' card," he said as he pressed the head of his dick against her lips. She closed her eyes and held her jaw firmly shut, thoroughly humiliated as he began to rub his thick cock against her face. She felt the wetness of pre-cum on her lips as he pressed against her.

She felt a pit in her stomach as she assessed the situation: Handcuffed to the table, she couldn't run. The store had proof she had been shoplifting, something that her parents would never forgive her for. Getting arrested would likely end her scholarship at school as well as her future as she knew it. This was her only way out, she thought as she reluctantly relaxed her mouth and let the head of his cock slide in. She closed her eyes tighter when she felt him grab the back of her head and push in deeper.

"Good girl," he said as he caressed the back of her head.

A feeling of disgust swept over her as his cock started to slide in and out of her mouth, going deeper with each stroke. Tom's grip on the back of her head tightened as his dick swelled, forcing her to gag and choke.

She heard the chair move at the control desk followed footsteps as the two younger men approached. "Dude, I fuckin' LOVE this job," she heard one say.

"Wait your turn boys," the older guard said in a fatherly tone as he began thrusting his now fully erect cock deeper into her mouth. For the first time she opened her eyes, looking up at him. As degrading as the situation was, she couldn't help but be a little turned on by his body. For an older man he had a firm stomach and a thick, seven-inch cock. "Yeah, suck it. Good girl."

"Mmmph" she replied, transitioning from passively allowing him to slide his cock in her mouth to actually sucking it, rubbing her tongue on the under side of his dick, just under the head, savoring the head with each thrust.Might as well try to get him off quickly,she thought. With her right hand, she grabbed the base of his penis and stroked it.

"Oh, yeah!" he moaned loudly. "You are a naughty girl."

Her new participation triggered a response in him. Tom's thrusts became deeper. And the deeper he thrust, the more her gag reflex triggered. Streams of slobber ran off her chin as she struggled to breath and choked on his cock. Her senses were overwhelmed with the experience; the feeling of his cock swelling in her mouth, the feeling of his pubic hair on her nose and chin, the smell of his cologne. "Mmmmph!" she coughed, forcing him to momentarily pull his dick out, slobber dribbling out of her mouth and dripping from her chin.

Her eyes were closed, but she could feel strong hands unhooking her bra, then sliding her shirt and bra off to the arm that was still handcuffed to the table. Another hand roughly handled her pussy from behind. She could feel a hard, muscular forearm on her ass as large fingers zeroed in on the opening of her vagina.

"Dude, this bitch is wet!" one voice declared as a finger aggressively slid inside her.

"She likes it," she heard another voice answer as Tom eagerly pushed his dick back into her mouth.

She choked harder, forcing Tom to withdraw his cock from her mouth again. Looking up at him, she wiped her mouth with her forearm while Tom rubbed his cock against her forehead and cheeks. "Open up, sweetheart. Daddy's got something for you," he said with in a mocking tone.

Her jaw aching, she opened her mouth again slowly, extending her tong to allow Tom to reenter her. He started pumping his dick in and out of her mouth in short, quick strokes as the head of his cock began to swell and pulse. She felt a second finger roughly enter her pussy from behind.

"Ahhhh...," Tom moaned loudly as she felt him start to cum. Hot streams of cum hit the back of her throat, causing her to gag and choke on his dick once more. She struggled for air as he held his cock in her mouth.Oh, God, she thought as his dick continued to pulse streams of sperm into her mouth. Holding the back of her head, he kept his cock in her mouth until he was drained, giving her more than a mouthful. She let his cum run out of her mouth, slowly rubbing her tongue on the under side of his dick.

"NOW it's your turn, boys," the older guard said authoritatively, withdrawing his flaccid cock from her mouth.

Wiping cum and slobber her mouth with her free hand, she turned to one of the young men. She began to open her mouth for him, but strong hands from behind lifted her to her feet. "Take her to the other side of the table," Hank ordered.

With her hand cuffed to the bar on the near side of the table, her arm extended as she was moved to the far side. Once there, her body was stretched across the table, bent over with her ass fully exposed and vulnerable. She stood on her toes to relieve the pressure from the handcuff now cutting into her wrist and grunted at the feeling of the cold table on her breasts and stomach.

The bald guard approached her from behind and began rubbing his cock against her wet pussy, making her jump with alarm. "Please, don't! Not without a condom! No..." she yelped. Panic stricken, she tried to move back to the other side of the table, but the guard countered her efforts by pushing her down on the table hard, pinning her underneath him. From the opposite side of the table Tom grabbed both her wrists and pulled, stretching her body taught across the table.

The guard behind her worked his cock head into her in a dozen short thrusts before he was lubricated enough to slide easily in and out. As he entered her fully she began to sense something new growing inside her. A tingling sensation deep in her pussy began to build as she felt his balls slap against the back of her thighs.

"Look up and smile, baby," she heard the black guard say in a playful tone. She looked up to see him with a video camera in one hand, her ID in the other. Holding her ID close to her face to get both in the same frame he asked, "Tell us your name?"

"Fuck you," she grunted, wincing as the guard behind thrust into her hard.

The tingling sensation continued to grow within her with each thrust of his cock. Suddenly she opened her eyes wide as she realized what that the strange feeling was. She had only experienced it before when alone and by her own hands, but the sensation was unmistakable.

"Back off, dude," she heard the young, dark haired guard say from behind her. "I don't want sloppy seconds."

Another strange new sensation hit as the first guard was pushed off her, abruptly pulling his dick out of her. She felt anxiety, a hollow feeling of wanting, of desire, of hunger. But that feeling was short lived as the second younger guard positioned himself behind her. With hands on both her hips he slid his cock into her in one long thrust. The second guard had a bigger cock than the first, evoking a grunt from her as he entered her fully, bottoming out as his head hit her cervix. But as her pussy stretched to accommodate his size, her grunts turned to moans of pleasure.

"You like that?" he panted.

"N...n...no," she replied in cadence to his hard thrusts, too ashamed to tell him the truth.

Tightening his grip on her hips, he slammed into her more forcefully, driving even deeper inside her. "You like that, don't you bitch?"

"Mmm..." She moaned positively.

"Tell me you like it!" he demanded in rhythm to the sound of his pelvis slapping against her ass. With each thrust her tight butt jiggled teasingly in anticipation of the next forceful thrust.

"Yes," she moaned sheepishly. The revelation made her flush as even she was surprised by the admission.

"What?" he asked, driving his cock fully into her, feeling the firmness of her cervix on the tip of his penis.

"Yesss..." she gasped breathlessly, thoroughly enjoying the feeling of his cock inside her.

"Tell me you like it!" he ordered, slamming into her so hard her feet were now off the floor, her weight fully supported by the table as his thrusting pinned her to it.

"Yes, I like it," she cried out. "Please... don't... please don't stop!" she shouted breathlessly in rhythm with his thrusts. The sound of his hips slapping her ass echoed in the room.

She felt his body tense as he cried out, "Fuck... YEAHHHH!" With one final thrust he buried himself deep inside her. She could feel the head of his cock swelling, and then pulsing jets of cum hitting her cervix, causing her to moan with satisfaction.

"Next!" he said as he withdrew his cock from her. She gasped at the uncomfortable feeling of emptiness and felt the warmth of his cum run out of her and down her legs.

As he stepped away, she felt the bald guard step up behind her once again. Using the cum running out of her as lubricant, he easily slid his still hard cock into her in one motion.

"Hold the camera," she heard the black guard say. "I'm next."

Hearing the metal of his belt unfasten and his zipper come down, she strained to lift enough of her upper body weight to look at him. Hank pulled his pants down enough to release his massive cock from his underwear. Her eyes bulged; Hank stood in front of her stroking the biggest dick she had ever seen. Half erect he was already about eight inches long and thick enough to fill his huge hand.

She nervously watched Hank stroke his cock, feeling both desire and fear of his size. Her focus on Hank was interrupted as the young guard fucking her from behind moaned loudly, slowing the pace of his thrusts. He let out one final, loud moan and she felt him start to cum inside her. Hank's cock was so mesmerizing she'd almost forgotten that the bald guard was fucking her. But the thought of having a second man's cum inside her turned her on and the buzzing in her pussy increased dramatically, making her moan loudly.

"My turn," Hank said as he moved around the table behind her, pushing the younger man off her.

"Shit!" the bald guard yelled, his cock still pulsing and shooting cum as he was forced out of her. Streams of cum landed on her ass cheek and the table next to her as he was shoved aside.

As Hank lined up behind her she pushed her ass up in anticipation, yearning to have him inside her. Hank slapped her ass with his enormous cock, then rubbed it from her asshole to pussy, back and forth, getting it wet.

"Please, don't... it's too big..." she begged unconvincingly. She wanted him inside her more than anything.

She felt his monstrous head start to part her lips. "Oh God," she whimpered with desire as she felt him start to push into her.

Her pussy burned as his head entered her. Lubricated with the cum of the two previous men, he continued to slide into her in one long, smooth motion. She screamed out as the burning sensation turned to a sharp pain, as if he were splitting her in half. Briefly distracting her, she felt cool silk against her mouth. Looking up she saw Tom, video camera in one hand, her panties in the other as he pushed them into her mouth.

"Mmph... mmmmph," her painful cries were muffled by the panties in her mouth.

She became dizzy and the pain seemed almost unbearable as she thought she couldn't possibly take any more of him, but he still kept pushing into her. She squirmed under him and kicked her feet, biting the panties in her mouth. She heard her heart beat loudly in her head and thought she'd pass out just a she felt Hank's stomach touch her ass as entered her fully.

12