All Comments on 'Cathy Ch. 02'

by elfin_odalisque

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
sherlock40sherlock40about 20 years ago
Is it hot in here or is it this story?

Damn, what a hot story. Excellent in all ways. I can see these two falling in love very soon. Keep up the fine work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
This story could run and run!

What a superb sequel to an excellent story. Long may the stories keep cumming! I see definite merit in involving Karen at a later stage as well.

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 19 years ago
To answer her last question...

Only the luckiest of them. only the luckiest of them.

Well done. Well written. Sexy and a delightful look at her feelings. Please feel encouraged.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Sophisticated, erotic, and believable

Romantic, sensual, with just the right amount of setup and tension-building. Expertly crafted, with a strong feminine narrative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Not sure. .

..if at this stage u will ever read this, however if current/budding writers visit, read the story twice, it does not hold. This lady is one of the brightest and competent writers ever to have graced Lit. That said; Cathy is inconsistent and unreal. She flicks between a pro (there has got to be a better way of describing women who provide such vital service and favours, and at the same time cope with the depravities of male lust and twisted fantasy: Respect) and someone that is not quite a virgin. As

Apt to a wise liberal Karma/porn educated toy-using 22 year old. This is not C's background. Even then the office relationship is a bit balsic flimsy. Ideas are explored, the lusting aroma of fantasy woman clothes/items. We have all been there, this here comes across like starch. The sex scenes rush thru vital details and labour at others. Think first Penis aged 22. . The oral erotic somehow misses bullseye. If this was an M&B romance, it is at least 4 stars. As a piece of erotica of two fantasised lovers getting together; the big O is missed, skirted through. In the schizo moral std/pseudo-religous driven 21stC sex culture, it is not the twisted moron moral porn reading absurdity type either. . no angelic marital musing. This writer in her ghost story and brill bra fitting ridicule, of how my sex generally write erotic women, screams depth and genius. That may be the problem, she may have tried here to touch all the bases. To carry all types of head balls. It can NOT be done, even the Best ever baseball play did not touch all points at the Same Time. If you want to expand your rep write seperate story, or Chapter converse characters and experience. If the latter, unless your name is Cartland please do not have a counter recognition unifying end. It would be daft as the semi priest commentary on erotica u sometimes find here. The tale may be semi-biographic. You would need to seek a good advisor/editor altho as such they would Not take charge...your life, your head. Ps. Be clear I wish I had been around when E-O was writing. And authors, keep on satisfying as many fantasies as you can, within sensible limits. Literotica is, so far, the Best of its type on the whole www. Ex ed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous