Carnal Corps Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't tease me. Put it in me. I want you inside me. I want to be fucked by that magnificent cock. I want to be fucked like an animal. I want you to fuck me until I scream. I'm gonna come so hard. I'm gonna juice all over your big sexy cock. Now please..., fuck me."

With a single stroke he buried himself inside me. A hard breath exploded from my lungs; my knees buckled. He was impossibly long and thick, filling me, filling the aching hole between my legs. I lay my arms over his shoulders and kissed him, our tongues slid hungrily against each other. Ross ground his hips against me, rolled his pubic bone over my clit. It was wonderful, but I wanted more, I wanted to be fucked, fucked hard. Why was Ross taking his time? Was he taking the time to revel in my tight warm wet snatch? Was he marveling at the cock hungry bitch his mother had become?

I dropped my head back against the wall, ran my tongue over my lips, looked into his eyes. "Son, fuck me."

Ross nodded, Ross began. Long deep strokes, his dick rode in and out of my cunt. I dropped my head, leaned into his chest, grunting each time he bottomed out inside me. "Uh... uh... uh... uh... uh... uh..."

"Mom you're so wet, so tight. I love fucking you."

"Oh Ross, oh baby, yeah, yeah, give it, ah..., give it to me, just like that, ah... ah... You're so big, so big, big and deep, ah... ah..."

I slipped my hands under his arms, grabbed his shoulders. I let him control the action, matched my movements to his. My husband had taught me to love sex, but he'd betrayed me. Ross had now taken Alex's place between my legs. My swollen pussy lips slid up and down his long sweet shaft.

He bent his head down, kissed my breasts.

"Ooooh, suck them. Suck my titties."

He took my right nipple into his mouth; his tongue teased the thick blunt tip, his teeth nipped the base. There was electric circuit between tit and clit; a live wire running through my core. I jerked and shuddered, I rode his cock. I was slack-jawed with pleasure. Ross switched to my other breast; I let out a long desperate groan. His cock was heavy steel, a rigid bar pistoning in and out of me. My leg muscles were taut, straining to absorb the exquisite pleasure of his long thick tool. My son was taking me, making me his, there was no going back. An orgasm was building in my cunt, in my flexing legs, in the hollow of my pelvis, up the curve of my spine, my mind was brushed aside by the pleasure flooding my skull. I was a fuck machine, his fuck machine, running on lust and instinct and need.

"Uh... uh... uh... uh... uh... uh..."

Ross gnawed on my tits while impaling me on his cock. I humped into him. His thrusts grew stronger, he spit out my breast. His jaw locked. He growled, moaned, and then he was coming. His cock, for the second time that night, unloaded inside me, slathering my pussy with thick milky seed.

I was coming too. A long shuddering ragged orgasm. My rhythmic motion became spasmodic thrashing. My hands clutched his shoulders; my toes curled. I screamed; pushed against him, tried to force him deeper inside me.

Then it was over. We leaned into each other, sucking in air. I ran my hands over his torso, kissed him.

"Oh god, that was, that was, oh god."

His hands went under my butt, he lifted me. I wrapped my legs around his waist, our mouths joined together. We exchanged grateful happy sweet kiss after kiss. He began to soften within me. I lowered my legs, stood before him. Ross ran his hands over my back; I trembled. Exhausted, I leaned against him, our naked bodies, slick with sweat, supported each other. The scent of sex oozed from our pores.

Ross brushed my sticky hair from my eyes. "Are you okay?" he asked. "You were kind of out of control for a minute there. You screamed when you came."

"Yeah, but don't you think everyone already knows what we we're doing up here."

Ross nodded, said, "Yeah." There was a sheepish look on his face.

"It turns you on, doesn't it? Making love like this, a few feet from a crowd, everyone knowing."

He said nothing, but the look in his eyes answered my question.

"Me too, I love it. If we can get out of here with everyone just thinking you fucked the neighborhood lady, you and I will have a lot of fun."

We kissed and kissed. How long? I don't know, five minutes, forever, don't know. There was a burst of applause from downstairs. The show was over.

"We better get ready. We don't want to miss the party."

We dressed. Our clothes were stretched, torn, dirty; we stank of sex. There could be no question what we'd been doing. I reached over, squeezed my son's cock, put on my mask, we headed downstairs. Greeted by a round of applause and plenty of cat-calls, we joined the cast party. Ross went to find some bottled water. Then I saw Rani. Baggy shirt, jeans, flat shoes. My first instinct was to bolt for the door, but that was no solution. She was working her way towards me.

When the person I'd been talking excused herself Rani took her place. Her tone calm, reassuring, she said, "You and Ross were magnificent. You don't need to worry, I'm the only one who knows."

She brought a finger to my cheek, her touch gentle. "I do have one question. Do you mind sharing?"

I saw Ross approaching, a look of panic on his face. I took his hand in mine; my touch comforted him.

Rani said, "You guys were wonderful. After the show everyone was talking about how hot you were, the way you dashed off the stage - no one had any doubt where you were heading. I drifted through the crowd, listened. Everyone figures you're lovers, but I'm the only one who knows your mother and son. That will be our secret."

There was something about Rani's calm acceptance of the circumstance. I thought about my husband. He had played around for years, prizing his dick over our marriage. I'd resented him, but stayed faithful. Instead of resenting him, maybe I should have emulated him. And why should I deprive Ross of the opportunity I had, for so long, deprived myself, to exercise his sexuality in any manner he saw fit.

The party broke up after midnight. I gave Ross the keys, took his cock in my mouth, sucked from him the little bit of sperm he'd not deposited in my pussy.

My husband's truck was in the drive-way. I went upstairs; he was out cold. Downstairs, on the couch, I introduced Ross to the art of pussy-eating. Our intense violent fucks earlier that evening had taken the edge off, we took our time. He explored my sex with his fingers and tongue, acquainting himself with every nook, crevice, and cranny. He buried his face in me, inhaling my scent and warmth. He licked my clit while finger-fucking me ; I directed him to my g-spot. He used his tongue on me: licked the face of my cunt, pushed it inside me. We experimented with the array of strokes and angles and pressures that, when properly employed, would bring a girl endless pleasure. He studied my face and body, took his time, learned from my reactions what I needed and when I was ready for an all-out final assault, he battered my clit like a champion boxer working a speed bag. I came in his mouth.

We snuggled on the couch. Greedy for his company, I delayed his departure.

"What do you think of Rani?"

His answer was a non-committal, "She's nice."

"Pretty?"

"Yeah, pretty, in a funky way."

"She'd like you to ask her out, buy her a cup of coffee."

He was unsure of what to say.

"Are you wondering how I'll feel about it?"

Carefully, he answered, "Yes."

"She asked whether I was willing to share you. I didn't answer her. When you call her, tell her yes. You should be involved with women your own age."

"You won't be upset?"

"No, and if I get even a little jealous I'll just ask you to fuck me even harder. I want what's best for my boy. That means a full social life and a full sex life."

He looked at me, saw no artifice in my face, but there was hesitation in his voice when he said, "Okay."

It took a second, but I got it. He might be my little boy, but he was still a male.

"And Ross, no matter what you do, go out with Rani or anybody else, you and I are going to fuck like bunnies."

There was a big smile on his face, all apprehension forgotten.

12