All Comments on 'Carnal Corps Ch. 02'

by MaryAnderson

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 8 years ago

Loved it. For me, a perfect combination for a story; mom/son fucking and lots of dirty talk. Bravo!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WOW. Thank You

This was one of THE hottest stories I have read. I will definitely bookmark your site and check back for more chapters. Meanwhile, I need to look at your other stories . Thanks again for your hard work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You asked for thoughts....

Here's my thought.

Post something!!!!!

Please!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
mother son incest

mom and son in a semi private setting, and another woman wanting him too? should have a ménage-a-trois in part 3!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Pure Heat

Jesus Christ that was very hot! More?

parthenogenesisparthenogenesisabout 8 years ago
Well done!

Great set-up for the story. Something new and different. And the sex was hot. I loved it. Thank you for sharing your work with us.

AlpineskierAlpineskierover 7 years ago
yes

Just like chapter 1: Wonderful!

lorencinolorencinoover 7 years ago
Hot!

You write well and succeed in making me extraordinarily aroused.

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
fantastic

what a really good read. perhaps you could explore the relationship with Rani and even a threesome with her an mom. I think dad should be well and truly cuckolded and kept right out of the way by fair means or foul.

To other stories I loved Bella and Sam and would love to read more of them too.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotalmost 7 years ago
Mom and Son!!

I loved this story, not just because the mom found in her son what she was missing with her husband. But because he deserved it and much more. The way her mom reacted when she answered her husbands phone, and then had to go pick up his computer that night, led me to believe the mom had something going with her son in law and didn´t want her daughter going in his computer and finding out. The only thing I wish had happened was the hubby finding out what she was doing with their son and not being able to say anything because of what he was doing with her mom and whomever opened her legs fot him. I´m glad she didn´t divorce him cause now he has to support her and her new found love. Thank you for sharing this story. I loved it.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
She has awakened

She won't be retreating again, ever. I think this signals the end of the rolls played by his father and grandmother in the family.

This was a power finish.

nadinephillipsnadinephillipsover 6 years ago
Loved the story

Excellent story, awesome plot and direction, naughty, nasty and yet wonderfully sexual. Emotions play the spoilers as she can't stop herself from sinking deeper and deeper to fulfill her needs. Saw your note that you have some thoughts of adding more, I encourage you to do so, please! Have read many of your stories and always enjoy them as they leave me dripping and in desperate need of a sexual partner of some sort to take care of my needs. More please!

FoggyKernelFoggyKernelalmost 5 years ago
I would love to read a part 3

Thoroughly enjoyed this story. The one issue I would have liked to have been addressed is that her own mother put her company’s success ahead of her happiness. Now that she’s has Ross it is time to kick both of them to the curb. I would not be surprised if her own father completely supported her and left her. And given that this has been going on for a while both the father and daughter have a ton of evidence to prove their case. You should not be beholden to anyone who cares nothing about your happiness.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 3 years ago

Very enjoyable. Love your writing style; I agree with the other comments how her husband and mother need to be cast aside.

If she can share her son, will her son share her with other theatre players?

lovedefactolovedefactoover 2 years ago

Awww! It's a shame you didn't follow this up!

maxsteelemaxsteeleover 2 years ago

I enjoyed both this chapter and the 1st chapter immensely. I lost count of how many times I got off because of this story. I hope that one day you will change your mind and write another chapter for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Simply wonderful writing. Huge applause!

Burrybeaver70Burrybeaver70almost 2 years ago

Beautiful story ... Please cont..

Very good scene it felt like a mini TV program. I loved the build up, the incest was really intense. Be great if you now join Rani and others into the story .

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magicianalmost 2 years ago

An interesting story However, you need to stop using 4 syllable words that few people know or understand. It belittles them when they can’t understand what you are saying without having a dictionary handy. Also, it isn’t Rose the riveter but it is Rosie the riveter. This is a WWII reference about wives and girlfriends and even mothers who stepped up and went to work in factories, shipyards and other jobs that, before this time, only men were considered to be able to do. Please check references if you-are not sure what you are talking about.Remember the “KISS” principle - keep it simple stupid. Not saying you are dumb but remember your audience.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

Beautiful story. Finally, an author who knows how to use the Engish language. Story logically developed. Plot believable. Character dev elopment above average. 5 star series.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

5 stars. Brilliant story well told

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I cut it to 4 stars only because she didn’t finally dump her cheating husband & move on with Ross.

She deserved to be fucked by him.

It was well written without all the English errors so prevalent in many stories. Looking at other sites, Literotica is truly a few steps above.

Bill S.

Carlito62Carlito625 months ago

Compliments to the author. I liked the story and also the way of telling it. I hope the author will create sequels to these events. I would personally enjoy reading about whether Dr. Abuya Nyong'o witnessed the theatrical performance and how she reacted to that discovery.

Again, congratulations.

SybilleNordlandSybilleNordland4 months ago

THIS is passion but also love! Thank you for this breathtaking story. I will cherrish it.

Hugs and Kisses

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaryAnderson@MaryAnderson
8220 Followers
I just posted Prom Night in which Josie Luker tells us about her did-not-go-exactly-as-planned senior prom. The major characters are: Josie Luker: a blonde high school senior; Cherokee Canseco: Josie’s best friend, Eric Luker: Josie's father Robert Canseco: Cherokee's dad: ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Carnal Corps Series Info