Captured while on Kayaking Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I plated breakfast and set an earthenware plate in front of each of them. Candice slapped my ass hard. They talked about Candice's life in Stockton, where she lived, how her career as a realtor was going. Her latest big commission, and how the market was recovering. They also spoke of her husband and how he was submissive to Candice.

"Where is the salt, slave?" she said. I went to get the salt from the shelf above the stove.

When I brought it back, she punched my balls. I dropped to my knees in agony. She laughed.

"Next time, don't forget," she said. "Make yourself a plate and bring it here," she ordered.

I served myself eggs and bacon and went back to Candice.

"Put it on the table in front of you," she ordered.

Then she jerked my eight-inch cock off, cruelly squeezing my cock and balls. When I came, she made sure my come landed in my food.

"Now eat up," she said. She laughed cruelly. Samantha went outside to tend to the farm.

When I finished eating, Candice lifted her skirt, showing that she was naked underneath. Her shaved pussy glistened with moisture.

"Lick me off, boy," she said. I licked her pussy. Licking around her lips first, then fucking her with my tongue. Finishing by licking her clitoris until she came.

"I guess my sister has captured a keeper," she said.

I was a little proud of myself. The sister took off her top, showing her pert pointy tits. Her breasts had big pink conical areolas; they were fabulous. Her actual nipples were sticking out an inch and a half. My mouth watered just thinking about sucking them.

"Now, let's see how you suck nipples," Candice said. I suckled her nipples, and they were full of milk also. She moaned and breathed heavily, just like her sister. Soon she came again. Can nipple sensitivity lead to orgasm? This pleasure must be a family trait, I thought. When all the milk was gone, I stopped sucking her nipples. She seemed happy.

"Do you have a baby? I asked.

"No, I had a miscarriage two years ago," Candice said.

"Oh, sorry," I said.

"It is okay; my husband likes the milk," Candice said.

"So do I," I said. Slightly embarrassed, I had spoken that aloud.

"I use the milk as another way to control my husband; he enjoys it," Candice said.

Samantha came back into the house. She told me to bend over the table. I did, and I was sure that Samantha wanted to spank me. But she took out some petroleum jelly and put it around my anus. She started to work her finger up my butt. I wasn't sure I wanted her to finger me in this way. "Is she showing off her dominance to her sister?" I wondered.

"Relax, pervert; you will like this," Samantha said.

I tried to relax as she put another finger inside. It was stretching me, and it hurt a little. Then she put a third finger into my tight orifice. I was starting to like the feeling.

"Candice, will you go get my vibrator from my nightstand?" Samantha asked.

"Sure, big sister," Candice said. Samantha took her fingers out when she brought it back and pushed her eight-inch pearl-colored euro inspired vibrator against my slightly stretched ass hole. Pushing slowly and firmly, it inched up my bowels and stretching my sphincter even more. When she had it all the way in, she turned the switch on end. It started vibrating against my prostate; It felt peculiar but terrific. I had never experienced prostate stimulation before. She pulled me up on my feet while holding the vibrator up my butt.

"Candice, suck his dick," she ordered. Candice sucked my cock into her mouth, obeying her sister's order. Samantha turned the vibrator up to a higher setting and directed it back against my prostate. The pressure gave me an instant orgasm. Writhing in ecstasy, I shot cum into Candice's mouth. She held it in her mouth until she kissed me. Just like her sister, she moved the come from her mouth to mine. I liked it, and I started to get excited again. Candice removed the vibrator from my ass, as these perverted sisters had my number. They knew just what I wanted. They tied me to the big brass bed with cotton rope and took turns sitting on my face and riding my cock. Then whichever one I had shot my load into her pussy would make me lick it out. After a few hours of this, they let me sleep.

When I woke up, both horny sisters were wearing two strap-on dildos. I was helpless, tied to the bed, so I knew the sisters were about to violate my ass.

"Don't worry, Benjamin, a pervert like you will love this," Candice said.

Then Candice shoved her flesh-colored dildo into my mouth. It was about ten inches long and looked like a real cock. I choked as she gagged me with the huge fake dick.

"That's right, boy, get it wet for me," Candice said. Fucking my mouth with the dildo.

When it was wet, she took it out of my mouth, and she lined it up to my back door. Pushing it in slowly with her lithe, athletic legs, it was big and had a lot more girth than the vibrator. It hurt, and I moaned. "I must be a real pervert. I like this," I thought as the real looking dildo violated my ass. I could feel its fake veins scraping my orifice—each plastic surface variation stimulating my anus. I soon came hard. I felt pretty well spent, but when Candice started to stroke my erection as Samantha slammed her red ribbed dildo into my ass, I got hard again. Samantha grunting as her dildo pile-drove my sore ass. I was still enjoying their mistreatment, as they had me reshooting my load. Then they traded places. Samantha slammed my asshole, and Candice jerked me off. I came again.

After almost six hours of trying to satisfy two very demanding and horny sisters, I was glad to see the ferry. When Candice was off on the ferry, we went back into the house. She had locked my kayak in a cage in the barn while I was distracted by these two sexual sisters. I had no idea where my cell phone was. I could not leave if I wanted to. I looked lovingly at Samantha.

Samantha said, "I am keeping you, my pervert slave," with a devilish grin. We sat on the couch to watch the day's videos of our sexual adventures. My cook got hard watching the sisters taking turns fucking my ass.

She pulled out a butt plug and told me to bend over. She lubed up the butt plug and forced it up into my ass. I did not even protest as she sat me back down to watch the video. My cock was even harder.

"See, I knew you would want to stay forever," Samantha said. I loved my capture. She sat on the couch and spread her legs, showing her shaven pussy.

"Now get over here and lick my pussy," she ordered. I complied, happily, speculating how long I would be pleased over my predicament. I wondered if anyone would come looking for me.

12