All Comments on 'But, Daddy!'

by LucOuarm

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
oldwayneoldwayneover 16 years ago
Really Good

That was a first rate tale of oral sex even if it was about a little coercive incest. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Can I

Daddy should have a good time. His little girl will keep him happy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
This no good piece of shit rapes his daughter and

brags about shoving his MANHOOD down her unwilling throat---HE HAS NON MANHOOD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
HOT

little girls shouldn't tease....or they get what's cumming.

to the idiot who complained. fuck off. if you don't like these stories DON'T READ THEM!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Pretty good

I thought this story was pretty hot, and was actually disappointed that it didn't go even further. I like how you wove the backstory into the main story instead of starting off with exhibition, and that you started the story off so abruptly. Very unique touch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
With any luck daddy goes to prison and learns

the pleasures of being raped first hand.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Enjoyed every bit

Really entails the fine aspects of incest I feel this was a really good story. Would have like it to go even further but I guess will wait for part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Oh, Jess!

I know a young lady named Jessica, who is a slut 2! Wish I were able 2 feed HER my penis like this guy did. Mmm! Yay, incest.

voradorvoradoralmost 15 years ago
Idiots...

To those idiots whining over how he raped his daughter, how she was unwilling...maybe you skipped over the parts where she says: "I want you to come on my face" -- Keyword: Want ***AND*** B) "All you had to do was ask"

So shut your lousy traps and don't try to do a competent critic's job. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
He needs to fuck her pussy

Part 2 should be about daddy pounding her pussy hard, maybe even holding down her wrists while he does it. Makes me hot...

needy_kittenneedy_kittenalmost 14 years ago
little girl gets fucked by daddy ...

liked it ... would have enjoyed it more if you'd described her cunt, the smell, the plumpness of such a young pussy, the pretty pink color, and then had daddy finger it until she was sore ... unngh ... yeah, something like that ... tell me more about her cunt ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
family support

First, let me start off by saying to those assholes that "didn't like the theme of the story" to stop reading. It's not that difficult even for that bunch. I think they should have those people that force them to keep reading arrested immediately.

Loved the story and looking forward to more of the same very soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Anticipating part 2 where daddy fucks his little girl.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Perhaps your contemporaries do not notice

You writers, all you horny young men working to excite us, your audience, to sexual excitement to climax, to spew, to have the goo cum all the way up my chest, like it used to do; do not know how to use the words u are using, e.g. : there (is a place), they're (doing something); where (another place), wear (to enclothe in clothing of one type or another), were (at a place, where we were induced to wear something that could not be worn just anywhere.), ; you're not wearing anything except jewelry: looks very nice on you. Your eyes consume me.

I am merely pointing out the correct uses of the local dialect, so I may stay focused on the story and imagine the action being described as happening as seen in my minds eye, when I read a mis-spelled or mis-used word, such as those described above.

Take heart dear boy, as I only intend constructive critisism(sp), keep studying and writing.

Rudharddick

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

got a sister I fuck by the name Jessie.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous