Business is Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Good morning,” I whispered into her mouth. “That was the best Monday morning meeting I have had in quite some time,” I continued.

“That was the best Monday morning meeting I have ever had,” she laughed.

From behind us came “That was an incredible Monday morning meeting,” piped Jane. Glancing around our sides, there sat her mom. Half undressed, I believed she had done herself while I fucked her daughter. She continued to stroke her clit.

I kissed Shirley deeply, our tongues playing. Kissing down her neck to her tit, I sucked a nipple into my mouth. She gasprd a quick breath of air. I slowly extricated myself from her cunt. Standing, I turned to face Jane. Her eyes were wide.

“Oh my goodness,” she exclaimed. Slowly, I moved forward. Reaching Jane, I pulled her face to my flaccid cock.

“Suck me! I said. Her lips parted, she sucked my cock into her mouth.

Business would have to wait.

12