All Comments on 'Bursting Ash's Bubble... Butt'

by Brittni4u

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 2 years ago

Five stars! Hot - including Ash's lovely feet and toesicles!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wish it were me tapping Ash’s ass! 5 stars!

walt555walt555over 2 years ago

Mmmmmmm, so hot and dirty. 😊

Lexsteele6969Lexsteele6969over 2 years ago

Sensational story Brit. As usual, you do a wonderful job of being so descriptive in terms of the setting, characters and the sexual acts themselves. These small details are crucial and help add to the authenticity of the story. In short, it’s far more believable than some simple fan fiction fantasy. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The ash series is so hot. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hope part 2 is being drafted! These Ash stories are phenomenal! True genius!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow did Mack fuck her to sleep? Will there be more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

God what a story! I hope Ash and Mack go at it again round 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mack - 1

Ash - 0

EhdudeEhdudeover 2 years ago

As usual, Brittni has created an amazing story again with super hot sexy Ash as main character! She's so great I had to pause after page 1 to "take care of something", lol! Yeah, can't resist Brittni's skillful and crafty erotic skills! OMG! Thank you Brittni!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Part 2 in the works?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Once of the best

cnsualsu1cnsualsu1over 2 years ago

next next!!!

plz

Macke fuck molest ash more!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnoniemousAnoniemousover 2 years ago

Fabulous erotica but not sure what to make of Ash; is she being used or really the one who's wanting it? After all, supposed to be a strong minded cop and mother but after that..........

SluttyMatthewSluttyMatthew6 months ago

Hello Brittni4u!

I loved reading "Bursting Ash's Bubble Butt". One of the best things about reading the twelve stories of this series about Ash's sexual exploits is that after the sexual revelation which Ash experienced in the very first story ("A Round Of Milk For Everyone")... somehow, in every story, Ash's new-found sexual awareness manages to be exposed in the most wanton manner as she ALWAYS seems to come into contact with someone who has just what it takes to make her sexuality come to the surface and be fully exposed like a slut!

I love it!

Now on to "Puss In Boots"!

- Matthew

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBrittni4u@Brittni4u
Hi. If you are interested in discussing writing, feel free to email me. My email has changed to Brittni4u@gmail.com