All Comments on 'Brad & 'Tanaya Ch. 02'

by Mygypsy

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
sacrificedangelsacrificedangelover 15 years ago
Ooooh...

...you really know how to write a story that is taut with both sexual tension, uncertainty and drama!! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sucked

I reread your Chapter 13 with Ren. It really wasn't no better. This story sucks. I think need to still finish the Ren story. She had sex with him their lastnight and then nothing. Adam isn't for her. You let alot of fans down for a LONG awaited story.A writer is no matter how good they are is nothing without their fans.

skadetskadetover 15 years ago
yes!

i love this story so far, so keep it coming! :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I love it!

I was unsure how this series would go but I have to tell you, I'm enjoying it very much and am glad you decided to continue on with Brad. I really like Brad, Matty and Brent's characters, I have since the first series. I haven't totally decided on how I feel about Tanaya but she seems to be turning out alright. I can understand her being guarded and protective of her friends. Anyway, I'm glad Brad is getting a chance to get to know his son and I'm glad Janey's brother (and mother) are supportive of her decision for her son to get to know his father. I can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
So Far So Good

I love Brad. I love what he is made of. This story has such great potential. Anyone of the characters could hook-up with Tanaya. I could see James and Tanaya hooking up! Thanks for starting a new story. I'm really enjoying it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Unfinished

I have to agree with all the comments. You left Ren's story unfinished; they had chemistry so they need some sort of CLOSURE. She is OBVIOUSLY not happy with ADAM the jerk. You said you weren't going to mention Ren in 'Tanaya and Brad's story, but I think you are just teasing us. They are friends so why is he not part of his life anymore? PLEASE DON'T LEAVE THE READERS HANGING too long.

I'll be waiting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great new chapter but where is REN

Thanks for the new chapter of Brad's story, it was great. But I'm still waiting to see the final happy end for Ren and Janey, they need to end up together. Maybe in the next chapters of Brads story or maybe you could add one more chapter to Ren's story after you are finished with Brad's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good story so far!!!

I like the way this story is going. While I think all of us wanted Ren and Janey together in the end, if I remember correctly he is still serving his time as he got a much longer sentence than Brad because he tried to see Janey at the hospital and broke his bond or something like that so got an added year? It seems not many of us are fans of Adam but he has stood by Janey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
good start

glad you brought janey and the baby into the picture. could you have someone knock some sense into tanaya? she's rather annoying bugging the victim, janey. she was raped by brad and that's why he's the father. would love to see how ren interacts with the rest of the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Really?

Whats up with Tanaya? She act like Brad is so innocent, he raped that girl and got her knocked up! Janey should knock her ass off her high horse!

myrtlemainmyrtlemainalmost 11 years ago

I know this was Janey's choice but I think it is one she made too quickly and needed more counseling to understand what was done to her by each man involved. Janey still thinks (despite being held against her will and denied the right to say NO to anything done to her), because Brad, who forced her to have sex with him but did not treat her as brutally as her first rapists is not a bad man and deserves visitation rights to the child conceived when he made her have sex with him while she was being held captive.

It blows my mind she brought her baby to prison and is now bringing the kid to visit him and his other criminal buddies.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous