All Comments on 'Bound Pt. 01'

by KinkyRati

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
parputter69parputter69about 8 years ago
Not sure?

Not sure how to rate this. It could be good but needs proofreading. Also, needs to be expanded to tell a better story.

MoondogAUMoondogAUabout 8 years ago
Wrong category?

Shouldn't this be in Non-consensual, or BDSM?

Certainly would be a courtesy to the reader....

jenorma2012jenorma2012about 8 years ago
I do

first it should be along the lines of kidnapping, she did not have a choice her so called friend drugged her first and then was not given the choice to do this of her own free will that in itself is wrong

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wrong classification

Try crime ! Change the gender and you still have crime.

rml65rml65about 8 years ago
Enjoyed!

I see this is your first story. I think you did a great job and look forward to reading more of the story! Thanks for sharing!

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesabout 8 years ago
Nice start, but you need to clean up the typos.

Also, it was kind of short. If you plan on continuing the story, keep that in mind.

AnomolousCowherdAnomolousCowherdabout 8 years ago
Good Beginning

Better editing would really be nice. Might have been better in the N/C, MindControl (I assume that's where this is going) or BDSM category. Curious to see where it goes. Keep writing!

KumquatMayKumquatMayabout 8 years ago
Tedious

You've got some writing talent but this story is tedious reading. Too many errors & too much of the same old trope of non consensual bdsm. I've not checked your bio but this stinks of male crotch rubbing. It's not erotic fantasy at all, mainly boring & dehumanizing. Put it in a more relevant category. This isn't "women loving other women" ;it's glamorizing brutality & offensive & stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Very nice , keep going

gr3ywindgr3ywindabout 8 years ago
Managing expectations

Your're doing it wrong. Expected lesbian, got filthy non-con... Respect your audience. 1/5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
wheres the rest??

Great story,.. you need to continue it,.. lana needs to make her friend beg her to fuck her to make her cum :o)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Non-consensual = rape

This story does a disservice to the BDSM community.

graymangazergraymangazerover 7 years ago

Good start but the story needs fleshing out somewhat, and unless it turns out to be about mind control a little more resistance from Maggie would be advisable to make it more believable.

We need to know the why's and wherefores and some characterization, hopefully this'll happen in part two.

I'm not bothered what category is used: I'm a firm believer that you can stop reading if you don't like something, but it seems to me this might be better in non con.

Keep it going and read through a few times before posting to remove the errors. Apart from that it's very good and I do love reading about women being dominated by other women.

Looking forward to more. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Well...

II didn't really like how Lana drugged her just so she can have another slave with her. I think that if Lana had talked to Maggie, and she had agreed, the story could of been much better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
more

Thank you Mistress, may i have another? (giggles)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous