Book Club Orgy - Illustrated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you know an author named silkstockingslover?" she asked.

"Of course," Tracy repeated, having come many times while reading her stories. "I'd imagine just about everyone reads her stuff!"

Christine added, "Her lesbian stories are partly responsible for my growing interest in women, and learning I was right... most men are assholes." <Warning: Author's shameless self-aggrandizement in progress.>

"Hey!" Patrick objected.

"And a select few of them have big cocks and generous natures, so they can do a great job of reaming my asshole," Christine grinned. "Better, Patrick?"

"Much better. Just sign me up to do that for you anytime." Then, "I've never heard of that author," he admitted.

"But you will, beginning next week," Tori assured him. "How about next Thursday we all get naked here in Christine's house, then take turns reading some of her stories to each other, while we act out the good parts? And better yet, I've already corresponded with Jasmine Walker some, so if I wrote down everything we did during the last couple of days and sent it to her, she might decide to put it into her own words, and post it on Literotica. Maybe with pictures!"

Of course they all agreed, but that's a story perhaps for another time.

"I've got another idea," Christine added. "How about we go on some field trips for some naked playing on the weekends? I'm sure that between us all, we can come up with some exciting places to visit."

"Great idea!" everyone else agreed.

EPILOGUE:

Here are a couple of snapshots from one of their weekend outings:

A nude beach. (In the pic, the bartender (named Maysoon) is reassuring Christine and Patrick, "The management is highly in favour of public sex, so even though I know you two are fucking right now, don't worry." And the Asian girl (Ru Yi) who's riding her black boyfriend (Daniel) Cowgirl style, is giving our bookish friends a friendly wave.)

Then under Maysoon's tutelage, they take the party underwater for a while, where which way is up is optional.